I just want the fix to come where I don't have to restore the app every so often.

Been doing it on every os I've tried. It always turns everything off and I have to restore or set it all back up to get the app to work again.

And where's headless like the others asked?

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-01-13 07:06 PM
    And where's headless like the others asked?
    In the BlackBerry approval process as you would know, if you would have taken the time to real the other posts, e.g. the post just before yours...
    20degrees likes this.
    12-06-13 12:21 AM
    In the BlackBerry approval process as you would know, if you would have taken the time to real the other posts, e.g. the post just before yours...
    Just figured I'd throw that question in there with the rest of my post.

12-06-13 02:40 AM
    So im not sure what the problem is but the latest update to whatsapp has killed my led notifications. Anyone else seeing this?? Im using bebuzz pro to give me the green disco light when a whatsapp message comes in but since updating to the latest whatsapp, it no longer works. I have checked all my settings both in bebuzz and the system notifications and nothing has changed.

So not sure if its bebuzz or whatsapp that is the problem. If anyone else has this issue can they report it as well.
    12-12-13 06:30 AM
    So im not sure what the problem is but the latest update to whatsapp has killed my led notifications. Anyone else seeing this?? Im using bebuzz pro to give me the green disco light when a whatsapp message comes in but since updating to the latest whatsapp, it no longer works. I have checked all my settings both in bebuzz and the system notifications and nothing has changed.

So not sure if its bebuzz or whatsapp that is the problem. If anyone else has this issue can they report it as well.
    I've noticed this myself

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 06:49 AM
    Yes!!!

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_20132061.png

BlackBerry Z30 & Z10 | 10.2.1.1055 | C0006E212
    ESCON likes this.
    12-12-13 09:38 AM
    Ok... so for those of us running 10.2.1, why doesn't it work?
    12-12-13 09:48 AM
    Ok... so for those of us running 10.2.1, why doesn't it work?
    App needs the update resubmitted and approved by BlackBerry World.

12-12-13 10:03 AM
    Right, and that happens........ when?
    12-12-13 10:11 AM
    I don't know lol ask pfluger

12-12-13 10:41 AM
    Appears to be an issue with Whatsapp as there are also issues with Hub notifications and message sending with this latest update.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    12-12-13 02:50 PM

The latest version of WhatsApp might not work with BeBuzz anymore. We are working on a fix.
    12-12-13 03:51 PM
    Appears to be an issue with Whatsapp as there are also issues with Hub notifications and message sending with this latest update.
    Well I had an email from WhatsApp and they asked me to download a new update, which I did but still notifications are broken.

So it must be an issue with be buzz as the Dev above me said they are working on a fix.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 01:11 PM
    My twitter led notification is broken.. I put it cyan/cyan. But everytime I got a notification from twitter.. the colour is red/red pause cyan/cyan.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Q10.
    12-14-13 10:03 AM
    My twitter led notification is broken.. I put it cyan/cyan. But everytime I got a notification from twitter.. the colour is red/red pause cyan/cyan.

Is your led switch in the main notifications for Twitter turned off?
    12-14-13 11:06 AM

I have a similar issue with fb and LinkedIn. If fb is set to blue and LinkedIn set to green. If a fb notification comes in it flashes green/blue.
    As the previous poster suggested check the system led make sure it's off. If it is then check the LinkedIn led setting in bebuzz.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 01:25 PM
    Is your led switch in the main notifications for Twitter turned off?
    Yes. I turned it off already.

I have a similar issue with fb and LinkedIn. If fb is set to blue and LinkedIn set to green. If a fb notification comes in it flashes green/blue.
    As the previous poster suggested check the system led make sure it's off. If it is then check the LinkedIn led setting in bebuzz.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure, because i dont have LinkedIn app on my Q10. and im pretty sure i turned off twitter, facebook, bbm, email and call led in system setting..
    and if i set my twitter led to cyan but i got red pause cyan.
    12-14-13 05:35 PM
    Headless please.

When are you submitting the updated app?

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-14-13 06:39 PM
    Headless please.

When are you submitting the updated app?
    this app will sell like hotcakes once it goes headless....its the only thing stopping me from purchasing
    12-14-13 06:58 PM
    this app will sell like hotcakes once it goes headless....its the only thing stopping me from purchasing
    Hey, me too!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-13 07:09 PM
    Yeah, it would really be great, if *BlackBerry* would support long-running headless apps.
    But as long as this is not possible there's no point.
    12-15-13 02:24 PM
    It's been almost 1 year since BB10 has been released and I've been waiting for a headless version since that time.

Never expected to wait that long.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:02 PM
    Any word on the fix for Whatsapp notifications?

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:10 PM
    It's been almost 1 year since BB10 has been released and I've been waiting for a headless version since that time.

Never expected to wait that long.

The first BlackBerry 10 device was released in the UK on 2013-01-31, 10.5 months ago. The first BlackBerry 10 device released in the USA was in March 2013.

Headless support in the OS was not finished by BlackBerry until August 2013. (see the roadmap)

OS 10.2, the first to have the headless capability, did not ship to end-users until around November or so. BlackBerry then discovered some issues with the headless support in OS 10.2, and now says that headless support will only be available in OS 10.2.1, which has not been released officially yet.

In short: I don't think Bellshare has anything to be ashamed-of in terms of their timeframe on headless support. As it stands, they will still probably be one of the very first apps to support it.
    allwi likes this.
    12-15-13 07:46 PM

In short: I don't think Bellshare has anything to be ashamed-of in terms of their timeframe on headless support. As it stands, they will still probably be one of the very first apps to support it.
    There's a few apps already that support it. Even an led one that beat them to it.....

curvezzz likes this.
    12-15-13 08:11 PM
979 ... 3435363738 ...