I'm on official 10.1.0.4200 for Q10. I bought BeBuzz 10 Pro last night. When I was customizing my contacts, I noticed that there is no LED notification for incoming calls. But there is one for contact defaults. While there is a LED notificatin for missed calls, disconnected calls and whatever calls, there is nothing for incoming calls? Am i missing something here?
    10-08-13 04:24 PM
    Same here. Plays default BlackBerry sound regardless of sound selection.

Posted via CB10
    My notifications are not working either on Bebuzz after the most recent update. I am on 10.2
    10-08-13 06:05 PM
    So it's been over 30 hours since the update that wrecked BeBuzz Pro and no fix yet. NOT COOL!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 11:12 PM
    So it's been over 30 hours since the update that wrecked BeBuzz Pro and no fix yet. NOT COOL!

Posted via CB10
    We have already submitted the fix to BlackBerry World but are still waiting for approval by BlackBerry.
    10-09-13 12:04 AM
    I can confirm this is a bug. It should only affect OS 10.1 devices. We will issue an update asap.
    Please provide fixed update sooner. My work efficiency is severely affected by a dysfunctional BeBuzz 10.
    10-09-13 02:34 AM
    We have already submitted the fix to BlackBerry World but are still waiting for approval by BlackBerry.
    Did BlackBerry World approve your last update, the one with the glaring bug?
    10-09-13 04:45 AM
    Pfluger, I was customizing LED notifications for individual contacts after I bought this app the other night for my Q10. However, while there is an option for LED notification for missed calls, there is no option for LED customization for incoming calls, which is rather absurd, for notifications for incoming calls is more basic than missed calls. Am I missing something here or is there a setting that I have not activated somehow?
    10-09-13 06:48 AM
    Did BlackBerry World approve your last update, the one with the glaring bug?
    This is the exact attitude required to get things done quickly! Let the devs know that they are your servant! It is quite clear that it is a know problem and has been submitted to BlackBerry. Instead of thanking for prompt work you take the less traveled path and berate them? Classy.

I look forward to fully working BeBuzz again, thanks for helping those of us out that choose to use an unreleased/unofficial OS.
    allwi, aming63 and Omnitech like this.
    10-09-13 09:18 AM
    This is the exact attitude required to get things done quickly! Let the devs know that they are your servant! It is quite clear that it is a know problem and has been submitted to BlackBerry. Instead of thanking for prompt work you take the less traveled path and berate them? Classy.

I look forward to fully working BeBuzz again, thanks for helping those of us out that choose to use an unreleased/unofficial OS.
    What did you mean by "less traveled path," "berate them," and "classy?" Who "them?" To whom exactly were you addressing your messages?
    10-09-13 09:46 AM
    Another thing I noticed - besides the sound bug - is that, in the screen where you edit the sounds for each email account, the whole thing appears twice. I see the messages section, then phone, then social networks - and then the whole messages section a second time.
    10-09-13 11:37 AM
    Another thing I noticed - besides the sound bug - is that, in the screen where you edit the sounds for each email account, the whole thing appears twice. I see the messages section, then phone, then social networks - and then the whole messages section a second time.
    Close the app and re open it that should fix it
    10-09-13 11:55 AM
    Close the app and re open it that should fix it
    Nope - when I do that it's still the same PLUS all the sounds are turned to OFF! (not that they work anyway)
    10-09-13 12:04 PM
    BeBuzz 10 Pro version 1.5.69 has just been approved and should be available within the next couple of hours.

Changelog:
    - Fixed custom notification tones not working
    - Fixed text-to-speech language setting not persisting
    - Added new text-to-speech languages (Arabic, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Portugese and Vietnamese)
    R Field, allwi and aming63 like this.
    10-09-13 11:08 PM
    BeBuzz 10 Pro version 1.5.69 has just been approved
    Cool, thanks for confirming and fixing the issue and releasing the bugfix that fast.
    It's a shame that it takes BB so long to approve the release - but understandable as well as all of us want some kind of guarantee that the apps are not virus infected and comply with some quality standards.

[...] and should be available within the next couple of hours.
    That should tame the angry mob
    10-09-13 11:22 PM
    The fix is there now....I just got it.
    10-10-13 01:18 AM
    BeBuzz 10 Pro version 1.5.69 has just been approved and should be available within the next couple of hours.

Changelog:
    - Added new text-to-speech languages (Arabic, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Portugese and Vietnamese)
    Thank you very much! Thanks also for supporting BB OS 10+
    10-10-13 01:45 AM

Changelog:
    Does this include custom LED notification for each contact?
    10-10-13 06:00 AM

Changelog:
    Thanks for the quick fix. But the issue with the pop up I mentioned before is still there.
    If I set a pop up the notification tone changes from the one I set to the default tone. Please look into this.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 06:11 AM
    Has text to speech been fixed on Z10?

Posted via Harry
    10-10-13 07:02 AM
    pfluger,

I have a question that I hope you could please answer with an issue that is driving me batty.

I am using a Q10 with a leaked 10/2 OS.
    I am on the Normal Profile and have everything set to off except for the vibrate, keep reading.
    If I turn off the Vibrate in the main Profile the phone will not vibrate when I get a phone call.

What am I missing here in a setting that I haven't figured out yet?

Thanks.

Nathan
    10-10-13 09:30 AM
    Sounds issue all fixed with the update. Thanks Pfluger!
    10-10-13 11:09 AM
    Sounds issue all fixed with the update. Thanks Pfluger!
    I second this Thank you!

Hey Pfluger, ever think about developing BeBuzz for Android? LightFlow is pretty popular over there, but I always wish I had BeBuzz on my Android
    10-10-13 01:41 PM
    nope. Please concentrate on BB. So much things to do. For example, calendar notifications...

Posted via CB10
    10-10-13 01:51 PM
    Anything on bbm or sms text to speech because it doesn't work or is it not an option yet

Posted via Harry
    10-10-13 03:41 PM
    Thank you for the fix.
    10-10-13 06:26 PM
979 ... 3031323334 ...