When you are using a 3rd-party notification app, you have to turn off all the native OS notifications for events which you want the 3rd-party app to handle.

My guess is you did not do that, so what you are getting are actually the default native OS notifications, not notifications generated by BeBuzz.
    I know that... I want the default notifications, but Bebuzz is also giving me a notification... If I leave be buzz on, I get two sounds but all sound notifications are set to off in Be-buzz.... if it's closed I only get one, which is the default sound only.... Be-buzz isn't recognising the fact that I have set it to no sound and is still playing a sound for all emails.
    08-22-13 05:26 AM
    Quick question. I've found out that when I put the system setting to Vibrate, although I took vibrate off everything, it still gives me a semi-long vibration at the beginning of every notification. So I put it on Silent but obviously when I get a phone call the phone won't vibrate, which is something I need. My question is what settings are best used for this?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 11:49 AM
    Sorry I forgot to add that with the system setting in Silent, everything works as I want it to just the thing about the phone calls vibration is what I need to know about. Maybe a feature in BeBuzz for phone vibrations should be added. Maybe.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 11:54 AM
    My device is vibrating even if the default notifications are set to silent. Why's that happening?

Posted via CB10
    08-22-13 07:38 PM
    My Led stops blinking after about 15 minutes (tested with whatsapp messages), even though i set Led notification duration to 2 hours. Any ideas how to get that fixed?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 07:27 AM
    I have a couple of POP email accounts I had set to sync at 15 minute intervals. I noticed that if multiple emails arrive on an account during that interval I don't receive any BeBuzz LED indication after the sync. If just one email arrives during that interval I get the BeBuzz LED indicator after the sync. I use the BlackBerry sound profile and get the sound notification either way. I reduced the sync interval to 5 minutes and that reduces the number of incidents of no LED (because it's less likely more than one email will be received during the shortened interval). Normally it's not an issue except during busier times of the day when there's more email activity. I'd like to go back to the 15 minute sync interval since it saves on battery. I'm using an official software release 10.1.0.2006. Seems like there's a bug in BeBuzz.

Posted via CB10
    We are currently looking into this.
    08-25-13 02:38 PM
    This was already asked for sure. How can I add specific led colors for specific BBM contacts?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-13 04:48 PM
    It was mentioned before - even we I turn off all notifications in system, device is still vibrating. It is quite annoying. Is there any solution for this?

www.piotrwalski.com
    Last edited by Vigolec; 08-28-13 at 02:28 PM.
    08-28-13 09:50 AM
    It was mentioned before - even we I turn off all notifications in system, device is still vibrating. It is quite annoying. Is there any solution for this?

www.piotrwalski.com
    To avoid this, I set the led colors only.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-13 03:14 PM
    Last edited by mjasondavis; 11-17-13 at 09:21 PM.
    08-28-13 07:30 PM
    To avoid this, I set the led colors only.

Posted via CB10
    That is an idea, but I like to have different vibrating for different persons or accounts.

www.piotrwalski.com
    CMcRob likes this.
    09-02-13 11:29 AM
    Anyone with the latest BBM Channels beta experiencing no group notifications, led or audible?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 06:32 PM
    Are there any plans to change the brightness for the led in the future? This is something that bothered me on the old app, the leds were way too bright for my liking. I like them slightly dimmer, like the original led. Not as overpowering. Not sure if I should get this if the led is still as bright as it was before.
    09-09-13 06:23 PM
    Will more colors become available? Can the z10 not produce white? My wife's q10 has a very white light. My z10 is purple.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 01:02 PM
    My configured sound for txts is not coming through, I am getting a totally different sound from whats configured for contact?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 08:45 AM
    Anyword on when the headless app update will come?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    will BeBuzz become headless at all...

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 05:06 AM
    Hi there,

I'm looking for a good LED colour app as Hub++ does not really worked for me
    So I came across BeBuzz Pro and directly fell in love with it - even the Active Frame is useful and elegant

But I'm missing the option to configure the LED for Reminders (Calender events), Skype and Twitter.
    I know these questions were already asked but I didn't find an answer. Can the support be added or why is it missing.

I would also like to set the time for the LED notifications, i.e. let the LED blink 10times for emails but let it blink indefinitely when an mail/text message from my loved one arrives. Can this be done?

Finally, I found a small bug: On my Q10 (OS 10.1.0.4160) the Message Action screen has a white theme and uses a light grey text colour. Not very reader friendly
    BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000119-50-.png
    10-01-13 09:35 PM
    will BeBuzz become headless at all...

Posted via CB10
    If they want my money they will.

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    10-01-13 09:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    We are working on this, but we also have to wait for approval by BlackBerry.
    R Field likes this.
    10-02-13 03:04 AM
    (...)
    But I'm missing the option to configure the LED for Reminders (Calender events), Skype and Twitter.
    I know these questions were already asked but I didn't find an answer. Can the support be added or why is it missing.
    Twitter support is there and if you are using Blaq you will even get per contact settings. Skype is currently part of the 'Other App Notifications' setting. Calendar events are not supported as there is yet no reliable way to implement this.
    I would also like to set the time for the LED notifications, i.e. let the LED blink 10times for emails but let it blink indefinitely when an mail/text message from my loved one arrives. Can this be done?
    This is not currently possible, but definitely an interesting idea.
    Finally, I found a small bug: On my Q10 (OS 10.1.0.4160) the Message Action screen has a white theme and uses a light grey text colour. Not very reader friendly
    Fixed in an update that is still awaiting approval by BlackBerry. You should see it within the next couple of days.
    allwi likes this.
    10-02-13 03:08 AM
    Are there any plans to change the brightness for the led in the future? This is something that bothered me on the old app, the leds were way too bright for my liking. I like them slightly dimmer, like the original led. Not as overpowering. Not sure if I should get this if the led is still as bright as it was before.
    Unfortunately BlackBerry doesn't give any access for 3rd party apps to change the brightness of the LED.

This was possible on BlackBerry 7, so we hope that this will be added by BlackBerry at some point.
    10-02-13 03:09 AM
    Will more colors become available? Can the z10 not produce white? My wife's q10 has a very white light. My z10 is purple.

Posted via CB10
    Access to the LED is very restricted for 3rd party apps. We are limited to 7 colors with a single brightness. We cannot even fine tune the colors like we were able on BlackBerry 7.
    10-02-13 03:10 AM
    Twitter support is there and if you are using Blaq you will even get per contact settings. Skype is currently part of the 'Other App Notifications' setting.
    I'm not a regular Twitter user. I only signed up lately and I'm more than happy with the normal Twitter integration. Anyway ... I found under Social Networks (I must have missed this previously ) the Twitter app.
    It would be nice (really only a nice-to-have) to have the option to configure Skype separately. Don't know, if this is possible but different options for incoming voice/video calls, IMs and missed calls would be great ...

Calendar events are not supported as there is yet no reliable way to implement this.
    Bugger ... I thought it's easy as the BB notification settings have "Reminders" ...

This is not currently possible, but definitely an interesting idea.

Fixed in an update that is still awaiting approval by BlackBerry. You should see it within the next couple of days.
    Cool - thx

Not only a great app - but great app support as well. Thanks so much.
    10-02-13 09:03 PM
    Found a bug. If I set pop ups for emails when an email comes in the notification I had set is replaced by the default sound.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 06:04 PM
979 ... 2829303132 ...