Would there ever be the option for text messages from everyone so when I get a text I can make it flash yellow and twitter light blue I did this with bebuzz on my bold9780 would there be a update for this?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:07 PM
    I hope you're working on making Be buzz headless now that the SDK is available so that once you can submit apps for 10.2 it's ready. I hate having this open always as a active frame.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-14-13 11:08 PM
    Plz headless and take my money!!!

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    08-14-13 11:15 PM
    Would there ever be the option for text messages from everyone so when I get a text I can make it flash yellow and twitter light blue I did this with bebuzz on my bold9780 would there be a update for this?

Posted via CB10
    You can already set text notifications for everyone, is under contacts defaults
    08-14-13 11:17 PM
    How would I do that I only have email phone and social/blaq don't know what that is

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:28 PM
    Is the second tab from left to right, second item on the list is text messages.

Is in the contacts defaults tab
    08-14-13 11:30 PM
    I don't think I have the tab :S

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:32 PM
    All I have is
    Message email

Phone
    Incoming calls
    Missed calls

Social
    Blaq message / I don't know what that is

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:42 PM
    I just download it and paid ?2.69 and I got the tab for whatsapp etc

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:50 PM
    I need texts but for everyone could someone maybe show me a screen shot because I can not attach a screen shot

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 11:58 PM
    Like this?

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00001431.png

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 12:09 AM
    Yep like that the text tab and twitter wouldn't show up but found the problem I turnt all the permissions off in settings

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 12:12 AM
    Now that 10.2 has been officially made available to developers with the API for headless apps, any idea how long it will take you guys to update your up? This is the one and only app I have running constantly.

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    habs_fan and aming63 like this.
    08-15-13 05:56 AM
    Now that 10.2 has been officially made available to developers with the API for headless apps, any idea how long it will take you guys to update your up? This is the one and only app I have running constantly.

Thanks

Won't be available till it's officially released, 10.2 to the masses. Up until 10.2 is out, no point in making this headless unless you are running a leak. But pretty sure bebuzz will be updated for headless.

Posted via Z10
    08-15-13 08:22 AM
    Won't be available till it's officially released, 10.2 to the masses. Up until 10.2 is out, no point in making this headless unless you are running a leak. But pretty sure bebuzz will be updated for headless.

Posted via Z10
    As long as the developers have access to the api or whatever it's called to make it headless, why would they wait to release it. That doesn't make sense.

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1047
    08-15-13 09:40 AM
    As long as the developers have access to the api or whatever it's called to make it headless, why would they wait to release it. That doesn't make sense.

Ugh because 10.2 isn't released to the general public??? Until it is then there is absolutely no point in making the app headless yet until we have the official 10.2 update. As 10.1 does not support headless apps.

But the dev has said that the app will be headless once the api's are available.

Posted via Z10
    08-15-13 04:15 PM
    Ugh because 10.2 isn't released to the general public??? Until it is then there is absolutely no point in making the app headless yet until we have the official 10.2 update. As 10.1 does not support headless apps.

But the dev has said that the app will be headless once the api's are available.

Posted via Z10
    Ugggg
    What are you 5?
    Seriously though why would he wait until 10.2 is out, to make it and rush to get it out. Why not plan ahead since 10.2 will most likely be out within 3 months and make it ready now/ soon.

It's called being proactive, make something now and test it that way it's ready to go when 10.2 is out full
    Or wait and rush and have something half a$$ed hmmmm

08-15-13 04:43 PM
    Ugggg
    What are you 5?
    Seriously though why would he wait until 10.2 is out, to make it and rush to get it out. Why not plan ahead since 10.2 will most likely be out within 3 months and make it ready now/ soon.

It's called being proactive, make something now and test it that way it's ready to go when 10.2 is out full
    Or wait and rush and have something half a$$ed hmmmm

LOL

Maybe the dev is or has made it headless, I'm not the dev nor am I affiliated with the dev. I'm just saying that what's the hurry, we can't actually use the app as headless because we haven't got the official 10.2 yet.

I highly doubt it will be rushed or half a$$ed as you so eloquently put it. Majority of his apps are very well made.

Posted via Z10
    08-15-13 07:33 PM

Thanks

We are working on this, but there is currently another obstacle to adding headless app support than just having access to the API. We have to apply for permission by BlackBerry to use this functionality. So until we get approval and new signing keys even if everything was implemented and running we couldn't make it available.

I hope the approvals come long before official 10.2 release so we can get a beta out sooner.
    ealvnv, Johny 5 and aming63 like this.
    08-16-13 01:23 AM
    I'd be keen on trying out a beta, so as soon you have it available let I'd love to be involved. Hope you get the permissions granted

08-16-13 09:20 AM
    We will test if shorter vibrate options are possible. The pause between the vibrates when you set the count to something higher than 1 can't be reduced though.
    @Pfluger, any news about this? Seems to be feasible since HUB++ has some very, very short vibrate mode which is nice considering sitting in meetings etc. Could you implement this then? Another point would be profiles. Any plans to implement? I.e. I would like to mute 'Account xx' on weekends.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-13 03:17 PM
    I have a couple of POP email accounts I had set to sync at 15 minute intervals. I noticed that if multiple emails arrive on an account during that interval I don't receive any BeBuzz LED indication after the sync. If just one email arrives during that interval I get the BeBuzz LED indicator after the sync. I use the BlackBerry sound profile and get the sound notification either way. I reduced the sync interval to 5 minutes and that reduces the number of incidents of no LED (because it's less likely more than one email will be received during the shortened interval). Normally it's not an issue except during busier times of the day when there's more email activity. I'd like to go back to the 15 minute sync interval since it saves on battery. I'm using an official software release 10.1.0.2006. Seems like there's a bug in BeBuzz.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by lagunajon; 08-18-13 at 12:26 PM.
    08-18-13 09:24 AM
    I really hope BlackBerry will give the dev permission to get the headless app. Otherwise it'd be a suicide!

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 07:39 AM
    I cannot seem to get Be-Buzz to shut up... I have set all my defaults to silent, and only have notifications for text from special contacts, yet be-buzz makes a sound whenever any email comes in on any account. I want to uo set it tosilent or set a whose the LED and the pop-ups but I don't want sounds, and I shouldn't have to set it to silent or set a 24 hour sleep mode for it to work!
    This software isn't good value for money as it's full of bugs!
    08-22-13 02:08 AM
    I cannot seem to get Be-Buzz to shut up... I have set all my defaults to silent, and only have notifications for text from special contacts, yet be-buzz makes a sound whenever any email comes in on any account. I want to uo set it tosilent or set a whose the LED and the pop-ups but I don't want sounds, and I shouldn't have to set it to silent or set a 24 hour sleep mode for it to work!
    This software isn't good value for money as it's full of bugs!

When you are using a 3rd-party notification app, you have to turn off all the native OS notifications for events which you want the 3rd-party app to handle.

My guess is you did not do that, so what you are getting are actually the default native OS notifications, not notifications generated by BeBuzz.
    08-22-13 03:33 AM
979 ... 2728293031 ...