Here yes, unfortunately

Posted via CB10 with my great Q10
    07-19-13 12:44 PM
    I've run into an odd issue on OS 10.1.0.4543 with the latest version of BeBuzz Pro. I normally have three contacts setup with custom LED's in BeBuzz. But today, I was texting one of them and noticed that I received the standard SMS notification for her. So I restarted BeBuzz to see if that would fix it. When the app restarted, I found that two of the three contacts I had custom profiles for had gone blank - the LED profiles were there, but they were no longer assigned to a contact. The name field and photographs were blank. I had to delete and reset them to get it to work again. Any idea what could be causing this?

If it helps, I always have a similar issue whenever restoring the app on a freshly-installed OS - the contacts either go blank, or the wrong ones are assigned, even if I restore from a backup. But I've always figured this was a normal issue for a fresh OS, and just reset the contacts manually. Is that a bug perhaps too?
    I also have this problem from time to time.
    07-19-13 04:00 PM
    Just installed BeBuzz on my z10 and everything is working fine except I have no led for BBM messages received. I have it set for disco green but no led when I receive a message. Any ideas? Thanks, Great app.
    07-19-13 09:46 PM
    Do you still need to keep a frame open for Bebuzz to work? If so, why is that? Is that a BB10 software design problem? Does it not eat up your battery having to keep the active frame up?
    07-19-13 10:09 PM
    Just installed BeBuzz on my z10 and everything is working fine except I have no led for BBM messages received. I have it set for disco green but no led when I receive a message. Any ideas? Thanks, Great app.
    Go to advanced settings and change the App support to one of the alternative modes. See if that works.
    07-19-13 10:28 PM
    PLEASE add calendar notification!! I've bought this app mostly because of calendar notification which were in previous version. I need to my pill reminders!

Agree. Would be nice to have LED and vibration settings per BeBuzz, too.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 10:36 PM
    That did the trick. Thank you.
    07-19-13 10:54 PM
    That did the trick. Thank you.
    You're welcome - that's what we're here for!
    07-19-13 11:28 PM
    Do you still need to keep a frame open for Bebuzz to work? If so, why is that? Is that a BB10 software design problem? Does it not eat up your battery having to keep the active frame up?

Yes it is an OS limitation and no, there is no inherent reason why such an active frame would inevitably cause high battery drain, though that could still be an issue depending on the specifoc app.

BB10 OS version 10.2, which is due for release in fall 2013, will provide support for background apps.
    07-20-13 09:43 AM
    I had a meeting this morning and used the OS pull-down menu to set the notifications to Silent mode. BeBuzz was running in an active frame. I still received audible notifications! I tried setting the notifications to All Alerts Off mode and still received audible notifications. The only way for me to stop receiving audible notifications was to shut down BeBuzz.

Am I supposed to be able to be select notification modes with the OS settings rather than going into BeBuzz, or shutting down BeBuzz?
    07-24-13 09:41 PM
    him i just bought this app has been using this since the bold 9000 days
    anyway i want to ask, which way is better to set the ringtones or tones, through the build in blackberry setting or through the bebuzz options?
    07-25-13 03:07 AM
    I contacted Bellshare one week ago, and created a ticket using their support site. They have yet to acknowledge the ticket, let alone reply. While the product appears nice, I went with another product due to the absenteeism of the vendor.
    07-25-13 07:03 AM
    WORST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!! They midas well drop it to 0.99 or free as they offer nothing in means of support.

SYSTEM TICKETS... there system automatically sents email 3 days after to remove tickets even if not responded to, takes a few minutes to see a way for end user to leave tickets open.

RESPONSE TO TICKETS ... little to none as seen in this thread. I STILL have tickets from over 2 months ago not responded to.

BUGS/ NON-WORKING APP/FEATURES... just read thread.

Finnally ditched and went to HUB++, response and support from theme is quick and helpful.
    07-25-13 07:33 AM
    BeBuzz 10 Pro version 1.5.32 has just been approved by BlackBerry. The update should be available for download in the next couple of hours.

Changelog:
    - Fixed 'Vibrate on call connect'
    07-25-13 10:17 PM
    I had a meeting this morning and used the OS pull-down menu to set the notifications to Silent mode. BeBuzz was running in an active frame. I still received audible notifications! I tried setting the notifications to All Alerts Off mode and still received audible notifications. The only way for me to stop receiving audible notifications was to shut down BeBuzz.

Am I supposed to be able to be select notification modes with the OS settings rather than going into BeBuzz, or shutting down BeBuzz?
    BeBuzz doesn't have access to the active system sound profile, that is why it ignores this setting.

If you do not need any of the BeBuzz features for sounds (repeating alerts, text-to-speech) you can use the system notification sounds and use BeBuzz only for the LED.

If you use the BeBuzz sound options you can silence BeBuzz either automatically via certain 'sleep times', by going into bedside mode, or by enabling silent mode in BeBuzz (open BeBuzz and swipe down from the top)
    07-25-13 10:19 PM
    I received the update and it will not install. It gives me error installing application. I tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling but that does not work either. Any ideas? I am running Verizons 10.0.9.422
    07-26-13 07:34 AM
    I received the update and it will not install. It gives me error installing application. I tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling but that does not work either. Any ideas? I am running Verizons 10.0.9.422
    I have the same error and same OS. I hope it isn't because we need OS 10.1.
    07-26-13 07:39 AM
    We have changed supported OS versions on the 1.5.32 release in BlackBerry World to make sure it doesn't show up on OS 10.0.9 any longer while we are looking into this.

You can downgrade back to 1.5.31 version (This is the version that should now show on your device as the latest available)
    07-26-13 01:02 PM
    BeBuzz 10 Pro version 1.5.32 has just been approved by BlackBerry. The update should be available for download in the next couple of hours.

Changelog:
    - Fixed 'Vibrate on call connect'
    Will there also be a fix for the battery drain? Since 10.1.2349 the battery lasts only for 6 hours when BeBuzz 10 Pro is installed. Without BeBuzz 10 Pro it lasts for nearly two days

That's very disappointing...

07-26-13 02:40 PM
    I can't seem to scroll the options window for Rules (see attached). It works fine for Contact Defaults, etc, but I can't seem to scroll the Rule window up to get at email accounts off the bottom of the screen.

I am using the 10.1.0.4651 leak, so it may be an OS problem?

Love the app though, I absolutely depended on it on BBOS, thanks for bringing it to BB10!
    Attached Thumbnails BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-bebuzz33.png  
    07-26-13 04:12 PM
    Will there also be a fix for the battery drain? Since 10.1.2349 the battery lasts only for 6 hours when BeBuzz 10 Pro is installed. Without BeBuzz 10 Pro it lasts for nearly two days

That's very disappointing...

We have very varying reports about battery usage. Our own tests so far have not shown any excessive drain on Q10/Q5 and Z10 devices with different OS versions.

There is either a bug that only shows in certain configurations or a mis-configuration like i.e. short LED flashing times.

Did you see the increased battery drain after the OS upgrade or was it after a BeBuzz upgrade?

What features do you have configured in BeBuzz? LED, sound, vibrate, popup? Is the LED flashing often and what times have you configured for the LED flashing interval?
    07-27-13 02:47 AM
    I can't seem to scroll the options window for Rules (see attached). It works fine for Contact Defaults, etc, but I can't seem to scroll the Rule window up to get at email accounts off the bottom of the screen.

I am using the 10.1.0.4651 leak, so it may be an OS problem?

Love the app though, I absolutely depended on it on BBOS, thanks for bringing it to BB10!
    Thanks for pointing this out. It is a bug and will be fixed in the next update.
    katesbb likes this.
    07-27-13 02:48 AM
    We have very varying reports about battery usage. Our own tests so far have not shown any excessive drain on Q10/Q5 and Z10 devices with different OS versions.

There is either a bug that only shows in certain configurations or a mis-configuration like i.e. short LED flashing times.

Did you see the increased battery drain after the OS upgrade or was it after a BeBuzz upgrade?

What features do you have configured in BeBuzz? LED, sound, vibrate, popup? Is the LED flashing often and what times have you configured for the LED flashing interval?
    Hello and thanks for the reply!

The excessive battery drain happened after an OS upgrade (it was 10.1.0.anything to 10.1.0.2349). When I delete BerryBuzz, my battery lasts for almost two days. It's even not necessary to leave BeBuzz open, when it's installed, my battery goes down very quickly.

I'm only using LED for email (2x IMAP, 1x Exchange), WhatsApp, Twitter and BBM. For SMS I'm using sound and LED. That's it, no vibrating, no popups.

The speed of LED blinking its set to fast (maximum) und to forever.

Hope that helps�
    07-27-13 04:56 AM
    I get the LED to flash and sounds for notifications in the HUB by using the options under Other App Notifications, but can we get a popup for Hub Notifications?
    Last edited by RadioTech; 07-29-13 at 06:44 PM.
    07-29-13 11:07 AM
    I keep getting a notification that I need to upgrade to version 1.5.31.2235 even though I've already run and installed the upgrade. It keeps appearing in my "Updates" queue in AppWorld. Any thoughts?
    07-30-13 06:42 AM
979 ... 2526272829 ...