What are your settings?
    Sometimes BeBuzz will ignore the first WhatsApp notification after rebooting the device. Try rebooting and then triggering a couple of notifications.

Are you using BeBuzz in work or personal perimeter?
    06-12-13 02:11 PM
    Actually if you follow the tutorial everything will work

I must admit, i went to HUB++ but now that whatsapp and facebook works im back ! rated 5 stars now in BBWorld

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Daveensannie; 06-12-13 at 02:23 PM.
    pfluger likes this.
    06-12-13 02:12 PM
    @pfluger

After the New update I have found a bug. When using BBM and the device is on the light lights up now (Yeah) but now when the screen timeout turns the screen off then the light stops. I found out that it is triggered by the option "Clear on Hardware Button" if I turn this option to off then the light continues to blink after the screen turns blank. I am not sure why BeBuzz thinks that the screen turning off is a hardware button but it thinks it is
    06-12-13 02:33 PM
    @pfluger

After the New update I have found a bug. When using BBM and the device is on the light lights up now (Yeah) but now when the screen timeout turns the screen off then the light stops. I found out that it is triggered by the option "Clear on Hardware Button" if I turn this option to off then the light continues to blink after the screen turns blank. I am not sure why BeBuzz thinks that the screen turning off is a hardware button but it thinks it is
    I am not able to replicate this. The LED keeps blinking even after the backlight timeout. Anyone else seeing this?
    06-12-13 02:39 PM
    @pfluger I did do 3 tests before posing to make sure it was not a glitch. I will try to do a reboot to see if it fixes also and will let you know
    06-12-13 02:42 PM
    @pfluger

BeBuzz don't save the language in the text-to-speech settings. It's always english.
    06-12-13 02:48 PM
    Abby D0g posted text messages only work with plain colors, not disco ones. Do you see the same? Or do text message not work at all?
    Text messages don't work at all with either plain or disco ones.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 03:44 PM
    Sometimes BeBuzz will ignore the first WhatsApp notification after rebooting the device. Try rebooting and then triggering a couple of notifications.

Are you using BeBuzz in work or personal perimeter?
    Found the solution.. in advanced menu the default mode wasn't automatically selected. No mode was selected so I tried all modes leaving Default last and that worked.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 04:19 PM
    Found the solution.. in advanced menu the default mode wasn't automatically selected. No mode was selected so I tried all modes leaving Default last and that worked.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for finding this! I can confirm this is a bug, WhatsApp will only work when 'Default' mode is selected.
    06-12-13 05:43 PM
    Love the new update, everything works great! I can confirm that I also found that I had no mode selected after updating and had to manually select default. I was pleasantly surprised that it worked in that mode, since I'd always had to use the alternate style until this update.

Keep up the good work! At this point all I'd like to see is more colours, but I doubt that is within your control. I hope the current limitations are software based so that we may one day have extra colours.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 05:56 PM
    More colors and custom ringtones. Please!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 06:49 PM
    What permissions do we need on for this to work?

Posted via CB10
    BeBuzz needs the following permissions:
    - Phone
    - Contacts
    - Email and PIN Messages
    - Shared Files
    - Text Messages
    - Connect to BBM
    - Device Identifying Information

************************************************** *****************************

Yes. This was the only key I needed to get the sounds to work. Whew!
    06-12-13 09:42 PM
    Do your custom ringtones work? Or only the preloaded ones?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:57 PM
    All including my custom ones. I still am unsure about the custom phone ring tones though.
    06-12-13 10:07 PM
    Ugh... same here.
    Can I ask where your ringtones are stores? I have moves mine all over the place trying to make them work?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:14 PM
    Ugh... same here.
    Can I ask where your ringtones are stores? I have moves mine all over the place trying to make them work?

Posted via CB10
    Can you send me one of the custom ringtones that don't work (via PM) and where you have it stored. I will see if I can replicate the problem.
    06-12-13 10:29 PM
    I'm not sure how to do that?
    It is an mp3 file, I have used for my children for 8+ years, on every BlackBerry I have owned. I have tried it on device/sd card/ music folder/ added ringtones folder... etc. all app permissions are set to allow, and the ring tone works in the regular phone app. Just not be buzz.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:32 PM
    On my SD card.
    06-12-13 10:32 PM
    Mine too, any particular folder path?

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:33 PM
    I'm not sure how to do that?
    It is an mp3 file, I have used for my children for 8+ years, on every BlackBerry I have owned. I have tried it on device/sd card/ music folder/ added ringtones folder... etc. all app permissions are set to allow, and the ring tone works in the regular phone app. Just not be buzz.

Posted via CB10
    You can send me the mp3 file via e-mail. Use file manager on your BlackBerry to find the file, then share it via e-mail. I will send you my e-mail address via PM.
    06-12-13 10:48 PM
    Okay, thank you... it's the PM thing I'm not sure about.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:51 PM
    in the bus bus to the contact and the sound kit for example text and I have a single alert. Then for sound go to bottom and hit custom tone. Now at the bottom hit Up folder. At the top hit BlackBerry and then scroll down to a ringtone.
    06-12-13 10:57 PM
    Deleted app, reboot, reinstall, set up all over and added permissions for BBM (never had that on before because I have never used BBM), battery pull... and success!! Don't know what or why, but I am so relieved to have my babies' ringtones back on my phone. With their colors! The fact that I can overwrite bedside mode put Be Buzz over the top for me. And yes, I have tried ALL of them, multiple times.
    Totally earned your 5 stars.

Thank you for all of your help... I am so happy now!

Posted via CB10
    Daveensannie likes this.
    06-13-13 01:27 AM
    Yes they definitely did a good job with the latest update

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 01:29 AM
    one small glitch i found... i activated sleep mode, all went fine, it shows the nice zzzz on the active frame, but i got a facebook notification loudly in . i have selected default mode, all silent mode features are set to on.
    06-13-13 01:36 AM
979 ... 1819202122 ...