Am i missing something or is there no audible reminder for missed calls???
    05-07-13 07:54 AM
    IMPORTANT LIMITATION: BeBuzz 10 has to constantly run as an active frame to work properly. If the app is closed it will not function. As soon as this missing functionality is added, we will of course provide a free upgrade!

and this is my keepback right now
    05-07-13 08:13 AM
    Not sure if this has been addressed, I searched the forums and came up empty..the LED I have set for text messages continues to blink even after I have read and responded to it. I checked all the options and can't seem to find where to set that, I remember that it used to the first time I set it up, two updates ago. Not sure if anything changed or its user error.
    Other than that, best $3 I (read: my company) has spent.
    05-07-13 08:29 AM
    Thank you for adding work/enterprise email support!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:33 AM
    I have BeBuzz installed on Z10 but where are the missed call alert/ repeat alert settings?

Also, when BBM sent message is read I then get an alert that it is read. Very annoying. How do I switch that off?
    05-07-13 03:08 PM
    Was facebook led fixed in the latest update? I still get no led with Facebook. I did with the initial release and haven't since the first update.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 06:37 AM
    I can't get it to work for BBM on the two Z10 we have. It works fine on my Q10 for BBM. Is this a known problem? Before somebody asks, yes the BeBuzz was running and the phones were locked when the BBM messages were received.
    05-08-13 07:16 AM
    I can't get it to work for BBM on the two Z10 we have. It works fine on my Q10 for BBM. Is this a known problem? Before somebody asks, yes the BeBuzz was running and the phones were locked when the BBM messages were received.
    Works fine on my z10. Have u rebooted your devices?? Also make sure all permissions are set to on, just to make sure it works.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 07:28 AM
    Works fine on my z10. Have u rebooted your devices?? Also make sure all permissions are set to on, just to make sure it works.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't reboot the Q10 and it worked. I had tried this program on one of our Z10 when BeBuzz first came out and spent an hour on it including reboots and couldn't get it to work. When trying it on my wife's Z10 this morning, I didn't have too much time to spend on it, but had just set it up on the Q10, so knew how it worked.

There were others posting the same problem much earlier in this thread. I haven't read the whole thread to see if it has been solved.

It may just be one of those odd problems that we see since the PlayBook, where some people have the problem and some don't, with the only solution a security wipe.
    05-08-13 07:34 AM
    I didn't reboot the Q10 and it worked. I had tried this program on one of our Z10 when BeBuzz first came out and spent an hour on it including reboots and couldn't get it to work. When trying it on my wife's Z10 this morning, I didn't have too much time to spend on it, but had just set it up on the Q10, so knew how it worked.

There were others posting the same problem much earlier in this thread. I haven't read the whole thread to see if it has been solved.

It may just be one of those odd problems that we see since the PlayBook, where some people have the problem and some don't, with the only solution a security wipe.
    I have not been able to get it to work either on my Z. I have tried every possible setting. Even matched the settings of a friend who it does work for, and mine did not
    I've given up unfortunately and will keep hoping the next update will work for me.
    05-08-13 07:53 AM
    BeBuzz works great for me. Yes, there a few bugs and several improvements can be made but overall the repeat notifications work well - something Hub++ doesn't have (their 'repeat' notification is directly after the first creating a constant sound without time in between).

BBM also works which is great and the main thing I wanted it for. I can handle the off problem until the fixes are released but in the mean time the BB with BeBuzz is far better than without.
    05-08-13 12:12 PM
    Am i missing something or is there no audible reminder for missed calls???
    I would also like to know this.
    05-08-13 12:20 PM
    and this is my keepback right now
    Any third party app for BB10 that is not written by or with BlackBerry's help will have this issue until they make the "headless" APIs available.
    05-08-13 07:07 PM
    Is the reading out texts supposed to be where you Just hear the person sending you the text? I thought the whole point was Listening to the text itself.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 11:05 PM
    Hi,
    when sending an email from BES/Work-Zone, the LED start blinking (because of the outgoing email).
    How can I fix it?
    05-10-13 02:33 AM
    How do you make custom ringtones work with be buzz?

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 06:48 AM
    I have not been able to get it to work either on my Z. I have tried every possible setting. Even matched the settings of a friend who it does work for, and mine did not
    I've given up unfortunately and will keep hoping the next update will work for me.
    BeBuzz stopped working on my Q10 when I updated the firmware on the Q10. I wonder if the BeBuzz problems are related to either software update or security wipes?

I now have three phones that it doesn't work on and I think the common factor between the three is they have had a software update.
    05-10-13 08:08 AM
    i've got my first reboot while running the latest BeBuzz. Also the battery drain quite fast. There are no reboots and less battery drain if i am not running it. Hope this will improve in future..
    05-10-13 09:03 AM
    well since bellshare has not answered my support ticket that has been open for 3 weeks!!! excellent support. Does anyone know how to rally make this app work? I get a short little tone when I get a messge then it stops . I want to use custom ringtones but it wont work unless I turn off all notifications . But then I get no bbm notification unless the phone is locked! no good.And if the active frame closes I get nothing , that too is no good! This really sucks buying all these apps that don't work worth **** on the z10.
    05-11-13 08:18 AM
    well since bellshare has not answered my support ticket that has been open for 3 weeks!!! excellent support. Does anyone know how to rally make this app work? I get a short little tone when I get a messge then it stops . I want to use custom ringtones but it wont work unless I turn off all notifications . But then I get no bbm notification unless the phone is locked! no good.And if the active frame closes I get nothing , that too is no good! This really sucks buying all these apps that don't work worth **** on the z10.

You have to turn off all the native notifications for any events that you want to use any 3rd-party notification app to take over. IE if you want to use a 3rd-party app for notifications for SMS and emails, you need to turn off SMS and email native notifications.

The thing about only getting BBM notification while the device is locked is a known limitation of the current Blackberry 10 APIs, not likely anything the 3rd-party devs can do about that right now.

Pfluger from Bellshare answered that in post #213 in this thread from April 17th:

Yes, if BlackBerry added more APIs it would definitely make things easier. That doesn't automatically mean it isn't doable without APIs. On BB7 there was no API for BBM messages at all and we found a way to even do per contact notifications and popups. We hope we can find more ways to do things on BB10, too.

The reason we currently only offer BBM notifications while the device is locked is because we cannot distinguish outgoing from incoming messages. While the device is locked we know that you are not sending a message.
    Neither do 3rd-party app developers have any control over the fact that their apps currently have to run in an active frame. That is a limitation of the OS right now. All of this has been explained several times in this thread already.
    05-11-13 10:25 AM
    Ever since the last BeBuzz update all the led indicator colors work correctly that I have set except for text messages of which I get no led notification. I've reloaded the app and made sure the native led for texts is off and still cannot get any led notification for texts.

Posted via CB10
    MissEnigma01 likes this.
    05-11-13 07:40 PM
    HUB++ IS BETTER BECAUSE THEY RESPOND TO EMAILS . im done with bebuzz because they only want your money
    05-11-13 08:46 PM
    If I write an email from corporate email over my OWA Account, Bebuzz starts blinking....???
    05-13-13 03:28 PM
    As we know current limitation of BeBuzz includes no led for certain apps for instance whatsapp.

There is a way to still get led for whatspp and others when your bebuzz is opened, although an imperfect one.

When you first set-up your bebuzz, it will ask you to go to BlackBerry devise setting and turn off "Led"notification.

Ignore the above step. Just carry on with bebuzz set up and set your desired Led colors.

Leave your bebuzz in active frame.

You will get all notification leds including whatsapp. There only issue is that because bebuzz now inteferes with the BlackBerry device led setting, if you set a specific Led color on bebuzz for a specific app (say you set pink for bbm), your device will blink red (device) follow by pink (bebuzz)..ie, kind of like disco.

I find it perfectly fine. At least I still get all notification led and not restricted by what is available on bebuzz.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 10:59 PM
    Not quite right, I'm getting all my customized notifications AND the default BlackBerry ones.
    You have to manually turn OFF the notifications you edited in BeBuzz while you leave those ON that can't be customized in BeBuzz.

I.e. Turn off (in the BlackBerry settings) all notifications you want BeBuzz to customize but leave whatsapp on (in the BlackBerry settings).
    That way it works great for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 04:58 AM
979 ... 1415161718 ...