LED should turn off when at least one of the e-mail the notification is for has been read.

Muting notifications while you are in a call is on our list.
    There is also a bug that vibrate is not being cleared by a hardware key (that was a workaround I wanted to suggest).
    Thanks...as i said sometimes the led doesnt clear after ive read a message but not all the time.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 04:26 PM
    Thanks...as i said sometimes the led doesnt clear after ive read a message but not all the time.

Posted via CB10
    This is happening for me as well. But not always too.

What also is a bit disappointing, that if I read the email elsewhere (Outlook for example) the notification doesn't disappear. But it does when BerryBuzz is not in use.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by reneSc; 05-05-13 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Typo
    05-05-13 02:49 AM
    When do you guys implement Whatsapp? Because now I have to turn off sounds in settings to let everything work but I can't hear my Whatsapp notifications

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 09:12 AM
    Is it just me or is the battery discharge time always wrong?

Posted via Q10
    05-05-13 07:43 PM
    When do you guys implement Whatsapp? Because now I have to turn off sounds in settings to let everything work but I can't hear my Whatsapp notifications

Posted via CB10
    There is currently no way in the BlackBerry 10 OS that would allow BeBuzz to support 3rd party apps. As soon as this is possible we will of course add WhatsApp.
    Daveensannie likes this.
    05-05-13 10:32 PM
    Is it just me or is the battery discharge time always wrong?

Posted via Q10
    The discharge time is reported by the system. It will show the expected time until empty based on the last couple minutes of usage.

So if your phone was just woken up from standby you will get a long discharge time. If you keep it on for a while you will see the time go down considerably as the discharge time shown now is basically the time left as if the phone would be kept on all the time.
    05-05-13 10:35 PM
    The discharge time is reported by the system. It will show the expected time until empty based on the last couple minutes of usage.

So if your phone was just woken up from standby you will get a long discharge time. If you keep it on for a while you will see the time go down considerably as the discharge time shown now is basically the time left as if the phone would be kept on all the time.
    When I first read this I thought it wasn't a very smart way of implementing this but, having re-read your explanation and verifying it on my phone, it makes more sense. Sometimes it just seemed misleading when you saw that there was a time of 44 hours of life left on the battery!
    05-05-13 10:48 PM
    That makes sense then . Thanks for the clarification
    05-06-13 02:20 AM
    Why is it that when I choose white for led color the white isn't white?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 12:03 PM
    Can not believe we still have to pay money for this standard alarm program (especially at $3)
    05-06-13 12:38 PM
    Can not believe we still have to pay money for this standard alarm program (especially at $3)
    Then go and make one app youreself and stop whining .... its not a must you can choose if you want it or not and since BB did not implement it in theire OS yet, then i am glad we have such devs to make it for us
    pfluger and ..Steve.. like this.
    05-06-13 12:58 PM
    Why is it that when I choose white for led color the white isn't white?

Posted via CB10
    It's a hardware limitation. On older BlackBerry devices we had more control about the actual color of the LED and could fine tune to make it appear really white. In BB10 we can just ask the system for 'white' and then it is up to the phone to get the color right...
    Daveensannie likes this.
    05-06-13 01:17 PM
    I have the LED starting blinking every time I send Google Talk message. And it never seems to go away. Are there any plans to fix this?
    05-06-13 01:20 PM
    Do you think BB will allow more color options in the future? Current selection is really small.
    05-06-13 01:21 PM
    Has there been any ideas on why the custom ringtones don't play, or why any sound at all doesn't not work or why the less don't always work?
    It seems the only thing I can count on is the vibration settings I have chosen.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 03:06 PM
    I am also having the SAME issues.

Has there been any ideas on why the custom ringtones don't play, or why any sound at all doesn't not work or why the less don't always work?
    It seems the only thing I can count on is the vibration settings I have chosen.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 06:39 PM
    BeBuzz 10 Version 1.1.52 is now available on BlackBerry World. It adds the option to star contacts so they override bedside mode/sleep time. It also adds for BES/work mail LED (not per contact).
    CMcRob likes this.
    05-06-13 10:42 PM
    Like the app so far thank you for making it. My only problem is a lot of the contacts don't show up when adding them into Be Buzz.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-06-13 10:52 PM
    So happy about the star feature! Just tested it out with my daughter, so far so good. Put my phone in bed side mode and had her call, and then text. As I work night shift I was desperately in need of this feature. Thank you!

Now if we could just get the custom tones to work?

Definitely seeing the improvements and I really appreciate your involvement.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 11:12 PM
    BeBuzz 10 Version 1.1.52 is now available on BlackBerry World. It adds the option to star contacts so they override bedside mode/sleep time. It also adds for BES/work mail LED (not per contact).

Definitely an interesting (and possibly unique to BeBuzz on BB10 right now) feature.
    05-07-13 12:20 AM
    Hey got my new replacement today and I'm checking out this new update...so you're saying if we star specific contacts they will be able to contact the user through bedside?? so it's like the blackberry Do Not Disturb app they made for legacy devices? I realize Do Not Disturb is the name of Apples app but I can't remember blackberry's.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 12:31 AM
    Do you think BB will allow more color options in the future? Current selection is really small.
    Oh I asked this question too and he said there is a limitation from blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 12:32 AM
    Awesome

I can't remember if you answered this already, can we add options to keep system defaults for contacts, Like I want to add a contact so I can star them to override sleep settings but don't need them to have custom alert settings

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    05-07-13 01:06 AM
    I'm a bit confused, I am trying to add my house phone to bebuzz and "STAR" it to go through at all times. Where is the setting for contacts in my bebuzz for "phone calls"? I only see email settings or texts?
    05-07-13 03:34 AM
    On mine the coverage indicator led doesn't mute in bedside mode since the update. The app has to be closed.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 05:28 AM
979 ... 1314151617 ...