05-20-14 10:48 AM
979 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Facebook is still not working for me

Posted via CB10
    Do you have Facebook enabled in the BlackBerry Hub?
    04-30-13 10:33 PM
    Why is there so much time between flashes for the coverage indicator and when am I going to be able to change the time between flashes?

Posted via CB10
    You can already change that time. Open BeBuzz settings by swiping down from the top bezel, then 'LED/Reminder Settings' > 'Pause Between Status Flashes'
    beamolite likes this.
    04-30-13 10:34 PM
    I have Facebook enabled in the hub. I haven't received a facebook led since the last bebuzz app update.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 05:25 AM
    Do you have Facebook enabled in the BlackBerry Hub?
    of course

Posted via CB10
    mr_gill likes this.
    05-01-13 12:52 PM
    I got my Q10 today and I couldn't even locate bebuzz in app world.. when I hunted it down online and NFC'd it to my phone it said it was unable to download to my phone or wasn't available to download or something.. no link to download whatsoever.
    i'm running 10.1 and this is for bb10.. what gives?????

hub++ is not working for me right now.. it WAS earlier.. now its not.. and yes, its still in my active frames so I don't know..
    05-01-13 08:19 PM
    I got my Q10 today and I couldn't even locate bebuzz in app world.. when I hunted it down online and NFC'd it to my phone it said it was unable to download to my phone or wasn't available to download or something.. no link to download whatsoever.
    i'm running 10.1 and this is for bb10.. what gives?????

hub++ is not working for me right now.. it WAS earlier.. now its not.. and yes, its still in my active frames so I don't know..
    BeBuzz 10 is still pending approval for the Q10. It should get approved any time.
    05-01-13 08:48 PM
    Umm ok I just experienced something very very strange! I just woke up from my nap and i notice Bebuzz was not on the active frame anymore. So after opening the app I noticed I LOST all the settings I had done to it!!!!! I just hit restore but it only restored TWO contacts. I had not added a lot but I sure as hell added more than two!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 09:10 PM
    Umm ok I just experienced something very very strange! I just woke up from my nap and i notice Bebuzz was not on the active frame anymore. So after opening the app I noticed I LOST all the settings I had done to it!!!!! I just hit restore but it only restored TWO contacts. I had not added a lot but I sure as hell added more than two!

Posted via CB10
    Reboot maybe? Check your settings log
    05-02-13 05:59 AM
    Reboot maybe? Check your settings log
    Yeah, not so simple. My phone stopped working completely today so I can't do anything. for now....getting a replacement.
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 05-02-13 at 10:08 PM.
    05-02-13 12:19 PM
    I'm having a problem with my text messages disappearing. I've been testing this with a friend and it looks like when I have BeBuzz open, the text shows for a brief second and then disappear. When I look in the HUB it looks like there is a new message but it is my message that I sent. When I close Bebuzz and everything works fine. I've checked all of my settings and cannot see why it is deleting them. I have a few rules to delete messages for specific contacts but nothing open-ended. This all started happening last week. I'm going to try deleting the program and re-installing. I've tried a Battery pull and reset a few times already.
    05-02-13 11:38 PM
    Sync with Email only occurs with open and exiting Hub? Sorry other apps do it much better.
    05-03-13 06:41 PM
    Is this APP being released for the Q10? I'm suffering with only the red blinking light... used this on my 9900 for too long.
    05-03-13 11:55 PM
    Is this APP being released for the Q10? I'm suffering with only the red blinking light... used this on my 9900 for too long.
    H said in a few posts above that it was pending approval.
    pfluger likes this.
    05-04-13 02:02 AM
    Any updates that support 10.1? at the moment the colors are not showing in the selection.
    05-04-13 04:15 AM
    Any updates that support 10.1? at the moment the colors are not showing in the selection.
    I'm running 10.1. Bebuzz works fine. All the colors show that did in 10.0.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 06:54 AM
    The issue im finding with bebuzz pro is that sometimes the led and vibrate dont clear even after ive seen the notification ie it should clear once ive read the message etc. Annoyingly the other day i was on the phone with a client of mine and an email came in and the phone started vibrate loudly in my ear and i couldnt hear the other person :/. I had it set to vibrate 10 times and 10 times it vibrated in my ear, ive reduced that to 3 times now but still surely if im on the phone, it shouldnt vibrate that loudly in my ear.

Guess the app doesnt know if your on a call or what and doesnt know when to stop the alert from being fired off. Never had this issue with my 9900, i could be on a call and if i got a notification, it would just beep in my ear letting me know that i had a message waiting for me.

Is there anything that i can do to make this stop happening as its pretty annoying as i cant hear the person until the vibrate stops. I could turn off the vibrate but then my phone is always on silent/vibrate profile.
    05-04-13 07:43 AM
    hey pfluger any idea why some people are having issues with this and others say they are not? I know mine does not work as advertised! I get no reminders when i have a message and some times no led when I get a message, it is very frusterating to say the least. I a running the latest leak os does that have anything to do with what is happening? IDK I am grasping at straws here trying to get this to work, but having no luck at all.
    Last edited by db6329842; 05-04-13 at 08:28 AM.
    05-04-13 08:12 AM
    I'm having a problem with my text messages disappearing. I've been testing this with a friend and it looks like when I have BeBuzz open, the text shows for a brief second and then disappear. When I look in the HUB it looks like there is a new message but it is my message that I sent. When I close Bebuzz and everything works fine. I've checked all of my settings and cannot see why it is deleting them. I have a few rules to delete messages for specific contacts but nothing open-ended. This all started happening last week. I'm going to try deleting the program and re-installing. I've tried a Battery pull and reset a few times already.
    Can you try to temporarily turn off all 'delete message' actions you have configured for any of your contacts. I would like to find out if the bug you are seeing is at all related to the message actions or if it is a completely separate problem.
    05-04-13 01:48 PM
    Sync with Email only occurs with open and exiting Hub? Sorry other apps do it much better.
    With IMAP you will usually receive new e-mails instantly via push. Unfortunately changes to the messages (deleted, read, flag) are only synced at the sync interval. For this case syncing when entering/exiting the Hub is actually the best solution, having always the fully synced data but also saving battery.

Some users don't have IMAP push and would therefore like to have a timed sync options. We will be adding this.

You are of course welcome to suggest an alternative solution.
    05-04-13 01:52 PM
    We are still waiting for approval by BlackBerry World.
    05-04-13 01:52 PM
    I'm running 10.1. Bebuzz works fine. All the colors show that did in 10.0.

Posted via CB10
    I think glimer4 refers to the colors not showing on the LED selection screen. This is a known bug in 10.1 and is fixed in the update waiting for approval in BlackBerry World.
    Daveensannie likes this.
    05-04-13 01:54 PM
    The issue im finding with bebuzz pro is that sometimes the led and vibrate dont clear even after ive seen the notification ie it should clear once ive read the message etc.
    LED should turn off when at least one of the e-mail the notification is for has been read.

Annoyingly the other day i was on the phone with a client of mine and an email came in and the phone started vibrate loudly in my ear and i couldnt hear the other person :/. I had it set to vibrate 10 times and 10 times it vibrated in my ear, ive reduced that to 3 times now but still surely if im on the phone, it shouldnt vibrate that loudly in my ear.
    Muting notifications while you are in a call is on our list.
    There is also a bug that vibrate is not being cleared by a hardware key (that was a workaround I wanted to suggest).
    05-04-13 01:58 PM
    hey pfluger any idea why some people are having issues with this and others say they are not? I know mine does not work as advertised! I get no reminders when i have a message and some times no led when I get a message, it is very frusterating to say the least. I a running the latest leak os does that have anything to do with what is happening? IDK I am grasping at straws here trying to get this to work, but having no luck at all.
    Are you generally not getting anything (no LED/sound/vibrate) when you receive messages or only one of them (only LED, only sound, only vibrate)?
    05-04-13 02:00 PM
    Any ideas on the sometimes works, sometimes doesn't issue? I am really getting frustrated.

And my custom ringtones don't work either.

Thanks for your help.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-13 02:48 PM
    Are you generally not getting anything (no LED/sound/vibrate) when you receive messages or only one of them (only LED, only sound, only vibrate)?
    I get led most of the time but no tone I am trying to use custom tone but all I get is one quick vibe and no sound
    05-04-13 02:51 PM
979 ... 1213141516 ...