Deleted BeBuzz and bougt Hub++

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 04:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    Used HUB++ for about a week, then switched to BeBuzz, interface of HUB++ improved, WhatsApp Support is restored (BeBuzz had this earlier) and HUB++ has more advanced filter options.

Made the switch to this invisible app =(. Sorry BeBuzz, hope you have an USP to offer in the near feature like you did back in the day with WhatsApp Support =).

Posted via CB10 on Z10LE
    12-23-13 04:31 PM
    I don't think they care if you switch. We paid for the app already. Haha

I switched back to Hub++, no previews for emails, but I'll get used to that.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 05:59 PM
    Since the moment Whatsapp updated to the latest version, to be correct, version 2.11.240.2 (update 13/12/2013) ; the LED system in combined with Bebuzz PRO 1.5.69.2517 (update since 10/10/2013) has stopped working.

Probably the Whatsapp has some modifications that are not stacked well with the "old" Bebuzz, so it requires update ASAP or user have to switch off Bebuzz and use the native system LED notifications (red color only)

HUB++ has fixed the compatibility problem with the latest Whatsapp in 1 day, also their new release work headless with the 10.2 OS.

Please do the update, BellShare, I have left a ticket for support for several days already and still nothing...

I want headless Bebuzz like today. Everybody is going headless already!!

Posted via CB10
    Hub++, Color LED, all got headless updates.

Hopefully that means BeBuzz is coming up next.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Used HUB++ for about a week, then switched to BeBuzz, interface of HUB++ improved, WhatsApp Support is restored (BeBuzz had this earlier) and HUB++ has more advanced filter options.

Made the switch to this invisible app =(. Sorry BeBuzz, hope you have an USP to offer in the near feature like you did back in the day with WhatsApp Support =).

Posted via CB10 on Z10LE
    I don't think they care if you switch. We paid for the app already. Haha

I switched back to Hub++, no previews for emails, but I'll get used to that.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 05:05 AM
    Well, i also wait impatiently for BeBuzz to go headless. I am watching the other similar apps's threads and see a lot of people complaining after they updated. So, i'd rather wait a bit longer for a good working update from BeBuzz. What i don't really like is nobody tells us something, at least to know they are working on it. Also, even from the begining, i had trouble restoring the backups, contacts are messed up and also email settings. Hopefully, after the holidays it will al be solved nicely.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 06:17 AM
    Also, even from the begining, i had trouble restoring the backups, contacts are messed up and also email settings. Hopefully, after the holidays it will al be solved nicely. Posted via CB10
    I thought I was the only one with the problem. I have never had a good restoration using the app's backup/restore function. Symptoms are as you described.

Also, why the app opts to store the backup copy in the device and not a safer alternate path, such as the SD card, or why it does not offer the option to save the backup copy to said path, is beyond me. Consequently, I always have to manually copy the backup file from the default path to the SD card for safekeeping, but that does not free me from the pain of having to work on the different settings all over again every time, because the app never restored a good backup copy. I am unable to make the customized ringtones work for my contacts, so I have to endure this app at present.
    12-24-13 07:02 AM
    Guys, in this christmas night, bellshare has updated the bebuzz pro 10 app with the fix of whatsapp issue.
    No headless, yet, but many thanks to the dev for the great effort!
    12-24-13 09:39 AM
    Fit the fix for WhatsApp has arrived, new update arrived in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 10:45 AM
    I guess I'll follow in line as well..

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000331.png

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 11:03 AM
    One feature I miss about the legacy devices is that we had the option of having an blinking led when the phone was paired with bluetooth, I'm wondering if this option can be added in BeBuzz, Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 04:53 PM
    any time table when we can possibly have headless bebuzz?
    12-24-13 05:35 PM
    12-26-13 09:54 AM

Swiped up on my Z10!
    12-26-13 11:09 AM
    I think it has already been mentioned the 'headless' request is already awaiting approval. If this is the case, BlackBerry is probably the bottleneck here, not BellShare.

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    12-26-13 11:15 AM
    I think it has already been mentioned the 'headless' request is already awaiting approval. If this is the case, BlackBerry is probably the bottleneck here, not BellShare.
    Somebody told me - more like speculating - that BlackBerry has been dragging its feet on headless because it is afraid that, when much of the apps go headless and people start loading them up, the BB10 hardware might not be able to handle them. Just like what's happening on the active desktop now, you can't run past a certain number of apps without kicking the early ones off the table.
    12-26-13 05:55 PM
    Somebody told me - more like speculating - that BlackBerry has been dragging its feet on headless because it is afraid that, when much of the apps go headless and people start loading them up, the BB10 hardware might not be able to handle them. Just like what's happening on the active desktop now, you can't run past a certain number of apps without kicking the early ones off the table.
    Well, they already approved some led apps similar to BeBuzz, so I don't think this theory holds. Nobody uses more than one app of the same type at the same time, if they would have restricted the headless apps approval they would have rather not have approve some particular category. I just think that Bellshare is more cautious and takes its time test it before releasing a rushed update that causes problems. After all, headless support will be officially added to BB10 with the release of 10.2.1. So far we have leaks of this os, maybe support is not fully implemented yet in the leaks we have, I've noticed a lot of problems in the HUB++ thread on different versions of the leaks. After all, a minority of BB users load leaks. Why lose precious time trying to fix stuff for every leaked version out there when you could use that time and focus on doing something more productive. Still, i think .1925 is very close to the final version we will get officially, so we might see an update with headless support pretty soon (I surely hope so, I am really looking forward to it).

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 07:21 PM

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    It's already been approved weeks ago for headless according to the director of developer relations at BlackBerry. Bellshare just haven't bothered to update and submit the revised version to BB World. Hub ++ did..

BlackBerry Z30 | 10.2.1.1925 | BBM Channel C0006E212
    Last edited by R Field; 12-26-13 at 10:48 PM.
    habs_fan and its Steve like this.
    12-26-13 10:12 PM
    A friend convinced me to download Be Buzz Pro, and I love it. I had used "Who Is It" and loved that, but Be Buzz Pro is just phenomenal. The customization (how frequently your LED goes off, how long it will go off for, different LED's together for a single contact) is amazing. I will wait until Be Buzz Pro goes headless. I was thinking of downloading the headless LED app but decided against it. The only issue is that Be Buzz might be draining my battery, but it's worth it to know when I'm getting important texts, calls, and emails from people!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:18 PM
    BeBuzz is the best app compared to similar tools. Hope to see headless support, soon...

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 02:33 PM
    Hi, I like BeBuzz & the settings options. I had 2 problems.

1. Where do we set the incoming ring tone in the app.

2. I find that though all my BBM groups r set to off in default phone settings and also in the app, randomly during the day or sometimes in 2 days, some groups sound alerts. How do I mute all BBM groups all time.

I have sent mails to the developer but haven't got any reply.

Pls help.

Sent by Sanjiv from my BlackBerry Q10 using Vodafone, Gujarat, India. Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925.
    12-27-13 04:29 PM
    Good luck with the replies from developer, he sucks at that. Poor support from him.
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-28-13 09:36 AM
    I was hoping the last update would make BeBuzz headless. Not so much. It has to be soon. Has to be.
    12-28-13 09:39 AM
    Hi, I like BeBuzz & the settings options. I had 2 problems.

1. Where do we set the incoming ring tone in the app.

2. I find that though all my BBM groups r set to off in default phone settings and also in the app, randomly during the day or sometimes in 2 days, some groups sound alerts. How do I mute all BBM groups all time.

I have sent mails to the developer but haven't got any reply.

Pls help.

Sent by Sanjiv from my BlackBerry Q10 using Vodafone, Gujarat, India. Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925.
    1. Do you mean per contact? As in, what ringtone will go off when that contact calls you? Go to your contact in Be Buzz Pro. Hit "Sound," then scroll down to "Phone." You can set the "Missed Call" ringtone that will go off if you miss a call from him or her.

To set a ringtone for a contact in general, go to the Contacts app, hit up the contact in question. Hit the pencil option ("edit"), then scroll down to "Ringtones and Notifications." You can set a ringtone per contact there, not within Be Buzz Pro.

2. You have BBM contacts within your Be Buzz app? If the ringtone for them are in there and also in your general settings, you might get some overlap. If you turn off one notification, then Be Buzz will still go off. (I think.) Go to Settings, then Notifications. Then scroll down to "BBM Groups." Tap. From there, you can turn off group notifications.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 10:09 AM
    I was hoping the last update would make BeBuzz headless. Not so much. It has to be soon. Has to be.
    It will be soon.
    R Field, shabbs, Dave XII and 1 others like this.
    12-28-13 02:45 PM
    Pfluger, Thanks for the reply. Your program beats the others! Everyone is eager for it to be headless.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 04:36 PM
979 ... 3637383940