There's a few apps already that support it. Even an led one that beat them to it.....

And that LED app is missing some major functionality, in case you haven't noticed.
    12-15-13 08:16 PM
    And that LED app is missing some major functionality, in case you haven't noticed.
    I noticed, but it still beat this one.

I wonder if that one resets all the time and needs restored like this one though?

Looking for the real vijik. Q10
    12-15-13 08:22 PM
    I noticed, but it still beat this one.

Some day I will figure out what it is about this place that it ends up with so many people that spend their time griping day-in/day-out.
    allwi and Spawn12 like this.
    12-15-13 08:28 PM
    Some day I will figure out what it is about this place that it ends up with so many people that spend their time griping day-in/day-out.
    Someday I will figure out what it is about this place that ends up with so many people acting like hard earned money spent on items shouldn't be rewarding with functional features. .

The app has problems. And other apps already beat this one.

Obvious is stated and you don't like it apparently.

Pay for my apps?! If not, don't say people are griping....

If I buy a car and it stalls at random, I'm gonna go to the place of purchase and tell them about the problem. hoping they'd fix something they sold me.

kevinnugent likes this.
    12-15-13 08:35 PM
    Someday I will figure out what it is about this place that ends up with so many people acting like hard earned money spent on items shouldn't be rewarding with functional features. .

The app has problems. And other apps already beat this one.

Obvious is stated and you don't like it apparently.

Pay for my apps?! If not, don't say people are griping....

If I buy a car and it stalls at random, I'm gonna go to the place of purchase and tell them about the problem. hoping they'd fix something they sold me.

I don't understand why people are so emotional about a $3 app. It will go headless when it goes headless. If it never goes headless, then roll with the competitor. Or build your own app. I don't see the need to burn developers over something so minor. I know most people use their phones for 90% of the things that run their lives, but you don't know what else the developer has going on in theirs. I'm not calling anybody out, or jumping down anyone's throat, and i apologize if this offends anyone. I just wish more people think about others in the same sense that they think about themselves. Its the holidays....

Posted via CB10
    allwi and COPiSEN like this.
    12-15-13 09:37 PM
    The first BlackBerry 10 device was released in the UK on 2013-01-31, 10.5 months ago. The first BlackBerry 10 device released in the USA was in March 2013.

Headless support in the OS was not finished by BlackBerry until August 2013. (see the roadmap)

OS 10.2, the first to have the headless capability, did not ship to end-users until around November or so. BlackBerry then discovered some issues with the headless support in OS 10.2, and now says that headless support will only be available in OS 10.2.1, which has not been released officially yet.

In short: I don't think Bellshare has anything to be ashamed-of in terms of their timeframe on headless support. As it stands, they will still probably be one of the very first apps to support it.
    Don't get me wrong, nowhere did I ever blamed Bellshare. It's just frustrating waiting for a feature that I expected to be implemented into the OS since the very beginning.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 09:48 PM
    Don't get me wrong, nowhere did I ever blamed Bellshare. It's just frustrating waiting for a feature that I expected to be implemented into the OS since the very beginning.

Posted via CB10
    Trust me I feel you on the frustration. My work phone is a samsung galaxy s3. Great phone. All the features, bells and whistles. My personal is a blackberry z10, Tmobile USA 10.1, patiently waiting on official 10.2. I'll take the z10 over the samsung anyday rain, sleet or snow. I'm mentally mature enough to make due with what I have. If not then I will change providers, phones and keep it moving. Yes it's missing a lot of features, functions and options, but my loyalty, patients and faith allows me to maintain. Most of these developers I'm sure are doing there best to give us consumers the best bb10 experience possible, but i have to be brutally honest, if I was a developer, and all I have is customers and clients yelling at me, and downing me for things I haven't accomplished, or haven't achieved yet, it would turn me off to wanting to do more for them.

Me on the other hand, I applaud bellshare, devcellent, shao, toysoft, and the other loyal BlackBerry devs out there putting in work regardless of the negative remarks, criticism and opinions. They have my back and I look forward to what they have to offer.

Posted via CB10
    allwi and Omnitech like this.
    12-15-13 10:06 PM
    Hey, me too!

Posted via CB10
    Was my first purchase when I bought the phone haha. I loved this app on legacy devices!! Can't wait for headless. As I haven't used it since I bought it. I simply despise having to leave active frames open for apps to work.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 10:43 PM
    I don't understand why people are so emotional about a $3 app. It will go headless when it goes headless. If it never goes headless, then roll with the competitor. Or build your own app. I don't see the need to burn developers over something so minor. I know most people use their phones for 90% of the things that run their lives, but you don't know what else the developer has going on in theirs. I'm not calling anybody out, or jumping down anyone's throat, and i apologize if this offends anyone. I just wish more people think about others in the same sense that they think about themselves. Its the holidays....

Posted via CB10
    I'm not even worried about the headless part Tbh. I just throw it in there because the omni guy acts like nobody has done it yet....

I'm more worried about the other problem stated.

Money is money though. If I did a half-assed job earning that $3, my company wouldn't take it easy on me.

And if you "applaud" those above, you must like broken/unfinished stuff. Hd wallpaper changer never did and never will work right. That's another wasted few dollars for a half-assed working app.
    12-16-13 02:46 AM
    I'm not even worried about the headless part Tbh. I just throw it in there because the omni guy acts like nobody has done it yet....

Are you 12 y/o?

I never made any such claim that "nobody has done it yet". THIS is what I WROTE:

In short: I don't think Bellshare has anything to be ashamed-of in terms of their timeframe on headless support. As it stands, they will still probably be one of the very first apps to support it.

BlackBerry World currently contains about 150,000 apps.

Of those, to my knowledge, about 4 to 6 have been approved for headless support. (Not ALL of which are "long-running" headless support, which is a much more difficult undertaking. For example, the first headless app I know of that was approved - Flip Shush - is NOT a "long-running" headless app.) In addition, there is only ONE LED/Notification app that has this, it was approved 3 days ago, and it is missing key important features. Features that BeBuzz would likely NOT be willing to give up because it would alienate their customers if they released such a feature-incomplete version that lost key important features that their customers already rely upon.

In a nutshell, I don't know in what universe one would have to be in, to not believe that being the tenth or fifteenth app out of 150,000 to implement headless support would NOT make such an app "...one of the very first apps to support it."

Get a grip man.
    12-16-13 05:23 AM
    The only thing that annoys me about this dev is that he hardly comes in here to update us on what is happening. Even on their own website support is very lacking.

I'm just hoping the dev is watching and listening to us and has a major update planned for us soon otherwise I'm looking to ditch this app once and for all and go with someone else, who believes in supporting their customers. And I don't want to do this because I've been using be buzz since the bold 9000 days and even paying for incremental updates. Thankfully the dev hasn't tried doing it on bb10.

Posted via CB10
    allwi likes this.
    12-16-13 06:44 AM
    So now pretty much you resort to try and insult somebody?

I'm not the one here holding somebody else's "tea bag" am I? No.. I'm here for the problem I stated a few times already. The headless addition was thrown in there to let the dev know that people would like it added.

Being out of the 1st 15 is not the same as being "one of the 1st". That makes him another headless app adaptor.

Maybe you should stop cheerleading for the dev and help him code if you know so much...

I'm done here with you too. No need for me to bicker back and forth with you about something that really has nothing to do with you.

12-16-13 09:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not calling anybody out? Yet you quote my post?

I'm not really concerned with the headless option. Maybe read the last few times I've said that?

The app has other problems.......

12-16-13 09:43 AM
    It was working before the latest Whatsapp update... I'm trying to find an old .bar for old Whatsapp....no dice so far...

Any word on the fix for Whatsapp notifications?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 08:41 PM
    So when is the fix for the WhatsApp issue going to be released??

Earth calling the dev??

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 07:46 AM
    Wow so many negative this said and if I was like all those I guess I could take the same attitude with the amount of money I have spent like others. But I won't. I do hope that long running headless does show up soon though. For me it is the best LED app out there. I bought that color LED app that just came out as long running headless, and let me just say for me it was a huge waste as it was missing so much for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:40 AM
    Wow so many negative this said and if I was like all those I guess I could take the same attitude with the amount of money I have spent like others. But I won't. I do hope that long running headless does show up soon though. For me it is the best LED app out there. I bought that color LED app that just came out as long running headless, and let me just say for me it was a huge waste as it was missing so much for me.

Posted via CB10
    +1

That headless led app is a waste of money. I uninstalled a few hours after installing it. Missing many features and it's not polished and mature as Bebuzz is. Will wait patiently for Bebuzz to go headless.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 03:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    I used bee buzz until whatsapp stopped, I don't care about it being headless as I like the battery percentage. I'm using hub plus now, and emails to dev have not been returned.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 06:37 PM
    I used bee buzz until whatsapp stopped, I don't care about it being headless as I like the battery percentage. I'm using hub plus now, and emails to dev have not been returned.

Posted via CB10
    I don't use whatsapp. I would rather it be headless as I "think" it requires more to run live than headless, but I maybe wrong. I just might try Hub++ as I think it might end up headless soon and the Dev seems to be very responsive.

Posted via CB10 running 10.2.1.1259
    12-23-13 12:16 AM
    Devcellent not returning emails? Very rare for them.
    12-23-13 03:11 AM
    So when is the fix for the WhatsApp issue going to be released??

Earth calling the dev??

Posted via CB10
    It was working before the latest Whatsapp update... I'm trying to find an old .bar for old Whatsapp....no dice so far...

Posted via CB10
    Guys, I believe the problem here is not about the BeBuzz but rather the Whatsapp update itself, since the latest update everything worked fine (but the HUB thingy was buggy...). BeBuzz was updated in October, so the problem is with Whatsapp, not Bebuzz I believe...

I suggest you feedback/send Whatsapp emails complaining the issue.
    12-23-13 03:17 AM
    Drop the update for the Be Buzz headless app please.

BlackBerry Z30 | 10.2.1.1259 | BBM Channel C0006E212
    12-23-13 03:33 AM
    Devcellent not returning emails? Very rare for them.
    Seems like busy doing something (NY for instance...) or major update
    Have not got any reply from them either. (Regarding the Whatsapp not blinking... HUB++ has fixed the issue)

We have submitted a fix for WhatsApp notification and waiting on approval by BlackBerry.

Thanks for your patience.

Just wanted to let our users know that, you would have to assign the WhatsApp account similar to Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter. With recent WhatsApp update, the notification no longer works the way it used to. At least for now, you would have to assign the account after receiving a WhatsApp message. Good thing is, it has to be done once
    12-23-13 04:54 AM
    I want headless Bebuzz like today. Everybody is going headless already!!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 06:51 AM
    Hub++, Color LED, all got headless updates.

Hopefully that means BeBuzz is coming up next.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:46 PM
979 ... 3536373839 ...