Can we have feature added, to be able to reply from pop up? Thx!

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 05:08 PM
    Since I upgraded to version 1.5.32.2244 I am no longer able to set separate notifications for my Yahoo and Gmail accounts. The only Email I can set is for work/others.

Also, I can't seem to add contacts from my address book?

Anyone had the same problem and/or has a solution?

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    07-30-13 05:26 PM
    @Pfluger, can you add 'very very short' vibrate pattern or any option to let users tweak themselves???

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 06:24 AM
    Hi!
    Does BeBuzz have separate controls for BBM Messages and BBM groups?
    Now that I have 10.2 I'm unsure as to which product I want to use. Maybe neither because neither Hub++ or BeBuzz seems to allow me to set notifications for groups separately.
    Can you add this to the app please?
    08-05-13 05:58 AM
    How 'bout an Advanced option for "Don't notify for Read messages?"

Maybe I'm the only one lol, but I have filters ay my Gmail account which automatically mark non-critical emails as "Read" as they arrive in my Gmail inbox. That stops my Android from beeping and flashing for non-critical emails, even though they're technically "new" when downloaded to the phone.

It'd be neat to be able to do that for my Z10 as well
    08-05-13 03:51 PM
    With the 10.2 leaks out are there are you guys working on making BeBuzz headless? If so when do you think a beta version will be available to test?

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    08-05-13 06:11 PM
    Any progress on fixing Unknown contacts?

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    08-05-13 07:40 PM
    I'm trying to figure out why is it that when I use BeBuzz for my sounds, the volume for them is very low? Maybe it's just me though?

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:25 PM
    I second that!
    @Pfluger, can you add 'very very short' vibrate pattern or any option to let users tweak themselves???

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-06-13 04:26 PM
    I get the LED to flash and sounds for notifications in the HUB by using the options under Other App Notifications, but can we get a popup for Hub Notifications?
    Unfortunately 3rd party apps do not have access to the actual information that is being posted for these notifications.
    08-06-13 06:20 PM
    Can we have feature added, to be able to reply from pop up? Thx!

Posted via CB10
    We the functionality currently available to 3rd party developers this is not possible.
    08-06-13 06:21 PM
    Since I upgraded to version 1.5.32.2244 I am no longer able to set separate notifications for my Yahoo and Gmail accounts. The only Email I can set is for work/others.

Also, I can't seem to add contacts from my address book?

Anyone had the same problem and/or has a solution?

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    This sounds like a permission problem. Check that you have granted all necessary permissions to BeBuzz.
    08-06-13 06:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    We will test if shorter vibrate options are possible. The pause between the vibrates when you set the count to something higher than 1 can't be reduced though.
    Dave XII likes this.
    08-06-13 06:24 PM
    Hi!
    Does BeBuzz have separate controls for BBM Messages and BBM groups?
    Now that I have 10.2 I'm unsure as to which product I want to use. Maybe neither because neither Hub++ or BeBuzz seems to allow me to set notifications for groups separately.
    Can you add this to the app please?
    We the current APIs available to us we cannot differentiate between normal BBM message and BBM group messages. Should this change in the future we will definitely add separate settings.
    08-06-13 06:25 PM
    How 'bout an Advanced option for "Don't notify for Read messages?"

Maybe I'm the only one lol, but I have filters ay my Gmail account which automatically mark non-critical emails as "Read" as they arrive in my Gmail inbox. That stops my Android from beeping and flashing for non-critical emails, even though they're technically "new" when downloaded to the phone.

It'd be neat to be able to do that for my Z10 as well
    Would be interesting to test how the system default notifications treat incoming but read messages. We usually try to replicate the system behavior, but I agree that such an option definitely makes sense.
    08-06-13 06:28 PM
    With the 10.2 leaks out are there are you guys working on making BeBuzz headless? If so when do you think a beta version will be available to test?

Sent from my HTC One using CB Forums mobile app
    Headless APIs have not yet been made available to 3rd party developers.
    08-06-13 06:28 PM
    Any progress on fixing Unknown contacts?

We are working on that for one of the next updates.
    08-06-13 06:29 PM
    I'm trying to figure out why is it that when I use BeBuzz for my sounds, the volume for them is very low? Maybe it's just me though?

Posted via CB10
    Go to BeBuzz settings, turn off 'Use System Default' and then set a notification volume.

When 'Use System Default' is enabled BeBuzz will use the system's media playback volume.
    08-06-13 06:30 PM
    We are working on that for one of the next updates.
    Thanks. I think I have to security wipe my phone so knowing I can restore BeBuzz even if the Contacts are sync'd manually would be a huge relief

08-06-13 10:17 PM
    Any idea why I'm not able to assign custom led to a contact on work email account? I don't even see it in options, only personal email accounts (gmail, yahoo, etc).
    08-08-13 11:10 PM
    Any idea why I'm not able to assign custom led to a contact on work email account? I don't even see it in options, only personal email accounts (gmail, yahoo, etc).
    BeBuzz doesn't have access to the work perimeter from the personal perimeter (and vice versa) so it cannot get any details about the incoming messages, other then that there is a message.
    08-08-13 11:53 PM
    Pfluger, Any response to my question about getting popup support for notifications in the HUB in future releases?
    08-12-13 07:21 PM
    I would like to know why there is not an option for calendar reminders? Not sure if this has been mentioned already but I looked yesterday to have a reminder alert for calendar evens and I could not find anything.
    08-14-13 11:26 AM
    I would like to know why there is not an option for calendar reminders? Not sure if this has been mentioned already but I looked yesterday to have a reminder alert for calendar evens and I could not find anything.
    yes, would like to see the same for phone calls. BeBuzz all for one. Seems to be a problem with it, not sure why.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 12:52 PM
    I chose to get 2 short vibrations but I get 1semi short and the other very short. Is this how it is or am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 10:56 PM
979 ... 2627282930 ...