BeBuzz currently doesn't have function to set up custom notification profiles (which was native to BBOS), correct? Also, doesn't have the old school "exceptions" option that was available in BBOS 5 and prior, correct? Those are the only two things I want and would pay 3x what BeBuzz charges if they were available.
    07-04-13 02:57 PM
    When I add a contact, there is no option to select custom LED for work email.
    07-04-13 04:46 PM
    Is there a way to allow ONLY a few people to get through to me in case of an emergency? I am truly missing that from my 9900!
    07-04-13 05:48 PM
    Is there an option or can you add one so starred contacts do not override silent mode?

I liked it for sleep mode but when I put BeBuzz to silent I don't want even starred contacts to override

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    07-04-13 06:29 PM
    Is there a way to allow ONLY a few people to get through to me in case of an emergency? I am truly missing that from my 9900!
    Use starred contacts. Add contacts, star them and they get trough sleep mode.

Sent from the Dark Side
    aming63 likes this.
    07-04-13 06:30 PM
    I have tried that in the past and it never worked. I will give it a go again!! Thanks.

Use starred contacts. Add contacts, star them and they get trough sleep mode.

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-04-13 07:13 PM
    I have tried that in the past and it never worked. I will give it a go again!! Thanks.
    Just to double check, you do "Star" them in the bebuzz app correct?
    I do this with children and they are the only notifications I get whenever my phone is on silent or while in bedside mode. I was desperately trying to figure out a way for this to work... I hope we can get it working for you too!

Posted via CB10
    aming63 likes this.
    07-04-13 10:07 PM
    Umm, you do know that Slacker Radio is a native app right? For Skype yeah, not Slacker Radio.
    I guess I forget about that because of how ugly that thing is...

I have it on my z10 but rarely use it.
    07-04-13 11:27 PM
    I am going to check it out thoroughly tonight and see if it works...Everyone was too busy with their 4th of July Parties to test it with me yesterday.

Just to double check, you do "Star" them in the bebuzz app correct?
    I do this with children and they are the only notifications I get whenever my phone is on silent or while in bedside mode. I was desperately trying to figure out a way for this to work... I hope we can get it working for you too!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 06:26 AM
    Is there a tutorial anywhere that tells you how to set be buzz, I have not been able to get it to work proper ever. Sometimes sound and then none. Wtf. There has to be a way to make this work.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:45 PM
    A new update to BeBuzz 10 Pro has just been approved by BlackBerry and should be available for download within the next couple of hours.

Changes in 1.5.31 include
    - Fixed coverage indicator not muted in bedside mode
    - Fixed text-to-speech configuration in notifications not showing up on some devices
    - Fixed muting of sound/vibrate during a phone call
    - Canceling notifications now on Hub open and close

We are still looking into the battery drain reports.
    After the most recent update, my different emails don't respond to the colors associated to them for some reason. I have yahoo account, gmail account, and a work account. All of them show the work account color (red).

Also, whatsapp does not respond anymore to any notifications. No color at all.

I have a q10 running Software release 10.1.0.2011 and OS version 10.1.0.2038.
    Whatsapp version 2.10.9445.1
    07-09-13 06:22 AM
    We are trying to add as many notification options as possible, depending on what is doable with the current version of BlackBerry 10. Calendar reminders are not part of the next update but definitely something we are considering.
    PLEASE add calendar notification!! I've bought this app mostly because of calendar notification which were in previous version. I need to my pill reminders!
    07-12-13 03:01 PM
    PLEASE add calendar notification!! I've bought this app mostly because of calendar notification which were in previous version. I need to my pill reminders!
    That's already build in OS

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 03:07 PM
    That's already build in OS

Posted via CB10
    Ok, but does OS remind me again and again if I don't press "done" or "dismiss"?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 03:22 PM
    Since the last update, the color I have set for email starts flashing at random times. I see it blinking and think I have an email. When I check it, there is nothing. It seems to flash correctly when I actually get a new item. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 06:39 AM
    Seems to be related to the "email work/other led setting. I have both of the two email accounts I use with their own settings. Purple and disco purple. I had the. Work/other set to purple just because. I experimented and changed work other to disco green. Sure enough the random flash was disco green. I turned that one to off. I'll see what happened throughout the day today.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 08:29 AM
    I just downloaded the app on my Z10 and love that I can have my LED notifications back. I was hoping to have my custom ring tones back for my contacts too. Is there a way to set a tone for contact text messages so it will play for the "Normal" profile setting, but only vibrate during the Vibrate setting?
    07-13-13 12:00 PM
    The led color works for bbm and everything but not for sms? Please help

Posted via CB10
    docfreed likes this.
    07-13-13 10:20 PM
    Yeah my SMS options have disappeared since the last update also. Running 10.1 Z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 10:28 PM
    I've run into an odd issue on OS 10.1.0.4543 with the latest version of BeBuzz Pro. I normally have three contacts setup with custom LED's in BeBuzz. But today, I was texting one of them and noticed that I received the standard SMS notification for her. So I restarted BeBuzz to see if that would fix it. When the app restarted, I found that two of the three contacts I had custom profiles for had gone blank - the LED profiles were there, but they were no longer assigned to a contact. The name field and photographs were blank. I had to delete and reset them to get it to work again. Any idea what could be causing this?

If it helps, I always have a similar issue whenever restoring the app on a freshly-installed OS - the contacts either go blank, or the wrong ones are assigned, even if I restore from a backup. But I've always figured this was a normal issue for a fresh OS, and just reset the contacts manually. Is that a bug perhaps too?
    07-16-13 05:57 PM
    Apologize if I have missed this somewhere, but is there a way to have the popup notifications show up even when the screen is locked? And if so, can we set it to auto dismiss after a certain amount of time?

Thanks in advance!
    07-17-13 12:48 PM
    Does BeBuzz allow colored LED notifications for Whatsapp?
    07-19-13 08:01 AM
    Does BeBuzz allow colored LED notifications for Whatsapp?
    Yeszzzzz

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    07-19-13 08:25 AM
    Does Bebuzz 10 pro kill your battery? I just got to work. Left 40 minutes ago. Battery us at 70%!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 11:03 AM
    Does Bebuzz 10 pro kill your battery? I just got to work. Left 40 minutes ago. Battery us at 70%!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 11:07 AM
979 ... 2425262728 ...