Has this bug been reported to BlackBerry, and if so, have they accepted responsibility for it (and/or promised any sort of resolution?)
    06-18-13 12:49 PM
    This is absolutely correct, and we would love to use the notifications interface to play the sounds.

Unfortunately there seems to be a bug so that when we pass a custom sound to the notification API it will still play the default system notification sound. This obviously renders the notification API useless for our purposes at this time.

This makes sense because I believe most of the other utilities like this for BB10 work the same way. If you have a BT audio device paired, the notifications are routed there.

(Which I actually think is handy in various ways, though having the ability to pick where the sounds go of course would be the best option.)
    06-19-13 07:25 AM
    Any idea as to when notifications will be muted when on a call?? Really starting to annoy me when I'm on a call and I get a notification. What I'd like to see is that bebuzz pro ignores the profile ie I have my phone set to vibrate but when I get a notification it vibrates loudly in my ear whereas on my 9900 I'd get a small beep which wasn't too loud but at the right volume so that it alerted me to an incoming notification.

Posted via Z10
    Last edited by Spawn12; 06-23-13 at 06:38 AM.
    06-19-13 04:41 PM
    Battery (Charging) LED function missing in this version?

i use BeBuzz since my Bold 9700, 9900 and now Q10. It seem like some option are missing from previous version.
    06-22-13 03:59 AM
    Any actions on your phone that you could correlate to those ghost notifications? Maybe something happen on some other accounts like Facebook etc?
    Not that I can tell. The problem goes away if I turn off the "work/other" email notifications, and I don't *have* any email accounts other than my GMail, so I have no idea where it's coming from.

Sorry. =/

"In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas."
    06-22-13 01:04 PM
    Any idea as to when notifications will be muted when on a call?? Really starting to annoy me when I'm on a call and I get a notification. What I'd like to see is if bebuzz pro ignores the profile ie I have my phone set to vibrate but when I get a notification it vibrates loudly in my war whereas on my 9900 I'd get a small beep which wasn't too loud but at the right volume so that it alerted me to an incoming notification.

Posted via Z10
    This happened to me for the first time while I was on a call the other day...there needs to be something implemented whereas the notifications are somehow "held" if the "phone" app is in use.
    Spawn12 and arturobaez like this.
    06-22-13 06:33 PM
    And...it happened again yesterday. I've got BeBuzz set to vibrate several times when I get a BBM or text since the single "buzz" in Vibe Only mode doesn't always get noticed for me when I'm working outdoors. I was on a call, got a BBM, and the person on the other end of the line thought I was being strafed by an airplane! So I ended up cussing and swiping to minimize the phone app and opening BBM just to acknowledge the message so the vibration would stop...this REALLY needs to be fixed ASAP. Glad it was a friend I was talking to and not my boss or a serious phone call.
    06-24-13 09:19 AM
    I notice that bebuzz 10 pro uses too much battery juice while it's running in z10. It could use 5% of battery juice for 1 minute usage. Its battery hour estimate is unreliable.
    06-24-13 09:57 AM
    I notice that bebuzz 10 pro uses too much battery juice while it's running in z10. It could use 5% of battery juice for 1 minute usage. Its battery hour estimate is unreliable.
    Don't have that problem

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 11:23 AM
    I usually leave BeBuzz running for almost 24 hours at a stretch (it only gets shut if I restart the phone) and have experienced very little if any change in the rate of battery depletion - certainly not 5% in a minute, or even a couple hours. I think you'd have to be getting enough messages to cause almost constant vibrations for that to happen. What other apps have you installed?

As for the battery time estimate, yeah it seems off. Probably bases that on what the processor is doing at that moment, so it'll fluctuate wildly depending on what else your phone is doing. Shut off that option, and just leave it showing the charge percentage remaining. That seems to be almost exactly in sync with the phone, and appears to be very accurate.
    06-24-13 01:49 PM
    Granted, I haven't read through all 591 posts... Q10 v10.1.0.273, I cannot get the coverage indicator to stop flashing in sleep mode. Have set BeBuzz to mute led in sleep mode and in sleep time. It does mute all other LED notifications, just not coverage indicator. Suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 12:26 PM
    Granted, I haven't read through all 591 posts... Q10 v10.1.0.273, I cannot get the coverage indicator to stop flashing in sleep mode. Have set BeBuzz to mute led in sleep mode and in sleep time. It does mute all other LED notifications, just not coverage indicator. Suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Yep I have that same issue, hasn't been fixed as of yet. Hopefully in the next update the dev will fix it.

Posted via Z10
    06-25-13 05:23 PM
    Please add support for Slick Tasks app in bebuzz 10 pro because LED doesn't work after I disable LED for every mode in z10 setting as you instructed . Thank you.
    06-26-13 06:24 AM
    This is absolutely correct, and we would love to use the notifications interface to play the sounds.

Unfortunately there seems to be a bug so that when we pass a custom sound to the notification API it will still play the default system notification sound. This obviously renders the notification API useless for our purposes at this time.
    I was just coming here to post about this, noticed that I don't get BeBuzz notification sounds when in my car, unless they are played from the native notifications (phone ringing). Do you know if 10.2 will bring improvements to this API functionality?
    06-28-13 09:51 PM
    Can you guys confirm that your battery drains while this app is open as an active frame?

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 09:56 PM
    Can you guys confirm that your battery drains while this app is open as an active frame?

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't drain the battery any more than any other open frame...I get great battery life, only charge at night while sleeping.
    06-28-13 10:05 PM
    This happened to me for the first time while I was on a call the other day...there needs to be something implemented whereas the notifications are somehow "held" if the "phone" app is in use.
    This functionality was added in the 1.5 update but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work reliably for some reason. We are currently working on a fix.
    06-29-13 02:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    We are working on a fix for this in an upcoming update.
    06-29-13 02:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    We did some internal tests using apps like Battery Guru (I posted this somewhere early in this thread). We didn't see any considerable battery drain caused by BeBuzz.
    06-29-13 02:42 AM
    Battery drain ( please update!
    06-29-13 04:03 AM
    Battery drain ( please update!
    There is no battery drain, it is probably another app that you have installed I've been using Bebuzz since the last big update and I have no noticeable drain at all

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 05:04 AM
    There is no battery drain, it is probably another app that you have installed I've been using Bebuzz since the last big update and I have no noticeable drain at all

Posted via CB10
    Same here! It's normal for the app to use a small ammount of power when running, but it's very very small and you can't even think of calling it a battery deain. I'm very pleased with it and can't wait for 10.2 to have it improved.

Sent from the Dark Side
    06-29-13 07:43 AM
    Same here! It's normal for the app to use a small ammount of power when running, but it's very very small and you can't even think of calling it a battery deain. I'm very pleased with it and can't wait for 10.2 to have it improved.

Sent from the Dark Side
    I have to disagree. Here is the proof of Bebuzz 10 pro draining my z10 battery. I did a small test by only running bebuzz 10 pro last night to see how much battery juice it consumed.

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000026.jpgBeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000027.jpgBeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000028.jpg
    06-29-13 06:06 PM
    You have stuff running - from your images I see that you have the phone on (and the signal is changing). NFC is on and you are possibly having background processes (email push, dropbox sync... also on. The only sure way to test if the app is draining battery is to put the phone into airplane mode for a few hours while running BeBuzz - you will probably see a much lower drain.

I have to disagree. Here is the proof of Bebuzz 10 pro draining my z10 battery. I did a small test by only running bebuzz 10 pro last night to see how much battery juice it consumed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000026.jpg 
Views:	1154 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	177369Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000027.jpg 
Views:	1154 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	177370Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000028.jpg 
Views:	1155 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	177372
    06-29-13 07:01 PM
    Well what poster above me says, you must have something running in the background Bebuzz definitely is not draining that much! So do what above poster says and then see what it does, it probably looks a lot different then

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 02:07 AM
979 ... 2223242526 ...