Are you using the official SDK version or the leaked full OS?

I just tried on the leak and can confirm your finding. Mostly no button in the app does anything.
    I'm using Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.341 and everything works as expected except for email ringtones, even BBM notifications are working for me
    06-14-13 03:55 PM
    @Pfluger

Is it possible, in the next version, the sleep mode set individually for each day?

asbmorsi
    06-14-13 03:59 PM
    I just tested again on the official beta OS 10.2 and everything is working fine, so this seems to be a problem with the leak.
    Daveensannie and glimer4 like this.
    06-14-13 04:23 PM
    Still getting vibrations in my ear when I'm on the phone. Got a vibrate from whatsapp even tho I was on a call.

I was under the impression that this had been fixed??

Posted via Z10
    06-14-13 07:03 PM
    Still getting vibrations in my ear when I'm on the phone. Got a vibrate from whatsapp even tho I was on a call.

I was under the impression that this had been fixed??

Posted via Z10
    Yes, this should have been fixed in the latest update. Anyone else seeing this? I will look into it.
    06-14-13 08:44 PM
    @Pfluger

Messages that come in during the sleep mode, are not displayed after the sleep mode by the led.
    Distinction between BBM-messages and BBM-group-messages.
    Last edited by asbmorsi; 06-15-13 at 10:48 AM.
    06-15-13 02:29 AM
    Just a suggestion - when setting a custom LED for a contact, the app asks to chose a LED colour for each email account that was configured on the phone. I think most of the people will have the same contact colour for all email accounts. To it could be made simpler (the way it was on OS7) - one LED colour for all emails, one for SMS, etc. In this case when a new email account is added to the phone, there is no need to update all the custom contacts.
    06-15-13 12:56 PM
    @Pfluger

Messages that come in during the sleep mode, are not displayed after the sleep mode by the led.
    This is currently by design. We had to change to this behavior when we introduced support for starring contacts.
    Distinction between BBM-messages and BBM-group-messages.
    Unfortunately technically not possible (yet)
    06-15-13 01:51 PM
    Just a suggestion - when setting a custom LED for a contact, the app asks to chose a LED colour for each email account that was configured on the phone. I think most of the people will have the same contact colour for all email accounts. To it could be made simpler (the way it was on OS7) - one LED colour for all emails, one for SMS, etc. In this case when a new email account is added to the phone, there is no need to update all the custom contacts.
    We might make this optional in the future. You could either toggle per notification or globally if you want to configure accounts separately.
    06-15-13 01:53 PM
    I'm using different LED colors for my work and my private email. For me this is very important ad I hope, that I'm not the only one
    06-15-13 01:54 PM
    I also use different colors for e mail.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 03:22 PM
    I'm using different LED colors for my work and my private email. For me this is very important ad I hope, that I'm not the only one
    Are you also using different colours for the same specific contact on different email accounts? That's what I meant.
    06-15-13 04:46 PM
    Yes. I have several contacts that I work with and also are personal friends. I do not have the phone thru work so the separate colors are the way I keep them apart. This way I know which I need to check into on a timely basis. I have too many contacts to have extra entries in my contacts, and before be buzz that was how I had to do it.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 05:16 PM
    I will admit to not having read all 22 pages of his thread, so this might have been answered...I like the app (and had BeBuzz on my 9930) but what I'd like to see is the ability to vibrate on phone calls. My Q10 only vibrates once in "Vibe only" mode, and if I don't feel it buzzing that time I'm SOL unless I happen to check the phone. Until BB updates the OS to give us the ability to set custom vibes again (number and length), would it be possible for BeBuzz to do this? I see it can vibrate for BBMs, texts, etc. but not for the phone. (If this is because BB hasn't allowed access to the API yet, I understand....)
    06-15-13 07:09 PM
    Strange thing here - using latest BeBuzz on Q10 with OS 10.1 - works nicely except that every time I get a text message it is preceeded with a sort of quick ring notification and then I get my normal SMS ringtone (which happens to be BBPro Alarm from one of my earlier BB's. It's almost as if BeBuzz was injecting its own sound yet I have all BeBuzz sounds set to off!

Anyone else see this?
    06-15-13 07:12 PM
    I just noticed today on my Q10 with the most recent BeBuzz 10 Pro installed my phone isn't ringing when I get a phone call. Under a contact the only option I have under Phone is for a missed call. Under Contact Derfaults its the same thing for Sound, only Missed Call under Phone. I do see Incoming Call under Phone for Contact Defaults LED. I thought my phone was ringing before when I received a call, but I am not sure. I missed several calls today when I was at the mall and my mom couldn't find her car **sigh**
    06-15-13 08:31 PM
    Check under main settings. The phone section has to be "On". That's what worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 09:26 PM
    The phone settings, security and privacy, application permissions? The phone there is set to ON. Everything is set to ON. Or is there something in the app I'm missing?
    06-15-13 09:38 PM
    The notification settings for the phone. You have normal mode, etc. Then you have to scroll down to the bottom and choose each item separately. For sound, I have on, phone on, messages off and text off.
    Kinda confusing at first, but I was desperately trying to make it work.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 09:48 PM
    The notification settings for the phone. You have normal mode, etc. Then you have to scroll down to the bottom and choose each item separately. For sound, I have on, phone on, messages off and text off.
    Kinda confusing at first, but I was desperately trying to make it work.

Posted via CB10
    But that won't let me pick the sound in BeBuzz. That just plays the sound in the regular notifications. I still have no option for incoming call under sounds in BeBuzz.
    06-15-13 09:55 PM
    But that won't let me pick the sound in BeBuzz. That just plays the sound in the regular notifications. I still have no option for incoming call under sounds in BeBuzz.
    I believe we should can't set tone for calls just led

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 10:25 PM
    Everything is good here for me. Keep those fabulous updates coming.
    06-15-13 10:29 PM
    The incoming call tone is not thru be buzz. Only the main phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 11:29 PM
    Wait a minute - is it possible to NOT use BeBuzz for sounds at all - that is only for LED colors? I
    would like to have my sounds (mail, phone, SMS...) set as normal. For me this would greatly simplify
    everything.
    06-16-13 06:22 AM
    Yes of course - just don't enable the settings in BeBuzz for sounds...I just use BeBuzz for LED and Vibrate.
    06-16-13 07:12 AM
979 ... 2021222324 ...