Facebook notifications are not working for me. When I disable LED and vibration for it in the bb10 settings I get none at all although I set it up in bee buzz.

Posted via CB10
    Do BBM notifications work (when set to 'Default Mode' on the BeBuzz 'Advanced Settings' screen?
    04-22-13 03:31 PM
    pfluger,

I think I found another issue, I'm not sure.

One of my email accounts is setup with the following;
    Vibrate is on and set to to two times, length is set to Medium.

What I am finding is that my phone will vibrate three times when I get something from this account.

Nathan
    Can you check if you have vibrate enabled somewhere in your system notification settings? It sounds like one vibrate is coming from the system.
    04-22-13 03:32 PM
    pfluger can you tell us if we buy the app but then swap out our Z10 for a Q10 will we be able to transfer the app or buy it again? I sent that question into bellshare support over a week ago and no answer. Long time user and really want to give it a try on the Z but pretty sure I'm going to swap and get the Q when it hits the market
    The license is tied to your BlackBerry ID. If you use the same BlackBerry ID when you switch to the Q10 you will not have to re-purchase. Simply download on the new device. It will show up in 'My World'.
    04-22-13 03:33 PM
    First let me admit that I haven't read through the entire post... a feature from os7 that I used heavily was the email filters. I like my phone on silent or bedside at night, but I support people who may at times need to reach me. I had a filter on "! urgent!" in an email subject tied to a loud alert and vibration. Any chance of getting back such a function?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 03:55 PM
    First let me admit that I haven't read through the entire post... a feature from os7 that I used heavily was the email filters. I like my phone on silent or bedside at night, but I support people who may at times need to reach me. I had a filter on "! urgent!" in an email subject tied to a loud alert and vibration. Any chance of getting back such a function?

Posted via CB10
    It is still there. You can add a 'Message Rule' contact, then set the desired e-mail subject to match that rule.
    dracolnyte likes this.
    04-22-13 04:01 PM
    It is still there. You can add a 'Message Rule' contact, then set the desired e-mail subject to match that rule.
    Is this done in BeBuzz or in BB Contacts application?
    Last edited by gg22; 04-22-13 at 06:29 PM.
    04-22-13 05:23 PM
    I cannot seem to get Be Buzz to work consistently. Sometimes the sound and led settings work, sometimes only one choice, sometimes neither.
    I have tried multiple choices, both the contacts in the app itself as well as the phone/gmail/sim contacts.
    Can someone help with ideas please?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 06:07 PM
    WOW, I totally missed that, thanks! Now we just need a way to autostart an app so if the phone is rebooted we can't forget to start BeBuzz and end up with no notifications because we've silenced them

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 07:26 PM
    You turn off the LED on the global screen.
    You turn off sound and vibrate individually if you are going to override them in BeBuzz. (i.e. the initial sound alert in BeBuzz would play at the same time as the system alert if left on)
    BeBuzz doesn't see your current selected sound profile. You will have to switch your phone to silent if you have any sounds/vibrate configured in the system settings and turn off the BeBuzz notifications in the app (we are adding a global switch to the app for this).
    Message actions will act on all incoming message from the contact. You can for example have no LED and automatically mark messages as read if they come from a mailing list.

We will be adding some documentation/inline help in future versions.
    That would be very helpful, the sooner the better! Thanks
    04-22-13 07:55 PM
    Going backwards through the thread to see if it's been brought up, but is there any way to have it not vibrate/flash for Gtalk while I'm in the app? Right now if I'm chatting with someone I'll get the vibrate and the LED light up every time I send or receive a message, and I have to keep shutting off BeBuzz completely when I'm chatting with someone.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 02:21 AM
    Wow. Another update? This app is one of the bests. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 02:24 AM
    Hi there :-) I have a little issue with this app, maybe you can give me some hint.
    Basically I've set the Sleep Time Settings, to switch off all the notification, instead to use the bedside mode. It seems won't work until I don't switch off the sound notification for each app, into settings.
    I did it and I've enabled the sound notification on BeBuzz only. Everything seems working fine, but if I put my phone in "silent mode" I'm still getting sound notification coming from BeBuzz. So, how to get everything working (if possible)?

04-23-13 03:55 AM
    Why is this app so innconsistant? Sometimes I get both led and sound , sometimes led and no sound sometimes nothing . Quiet time does not even work at all. Got woken up at 3 am by it last night. If you turn off notifications on BB10 and the app closes for whatever reason then I get nothing at all. Kind of a pain in the a** like this .
    04-23-13 07:10 PM
    Hi there :-) I have a little issue with this app, maybe you can give me some hint.
    Basically I've set the Sleep Time Settings, to switch off all the notification, instead to use the bedside mode. It seems won't work until I don't switch off the sound notification for each app, into settings.
    I did it and I've enabled the sound notification on BeBuzz only. Everything seems working fine, but if I put my phone in "silent mode" I'm still getting sound notification coming from BeBuzz. So, how to get everything working (if possible)?

Anyone? I'm still regularly woken up from the alarms overnight! Sleep Time settings seems very buggy at the moment.
    04-25-13 03:56 AM
    @Pfluger

The facebook notification is not working!!

STL100-2

asbmorsi
    Last edited by asbmorsi; 04-25-13 at 12:06 PM.
    04-25-13 04:29 AM
    @Pfluger

Question mate.. any future plans of an option to decide if we want the pop up to show full message or just the subject details like BeBuzz and BePopup used to do?

That would be great.
    04-25-13 10:07 AM
    It's true, Facebook notifications are not working anymore...

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 05:16 AM
    Yeah, I haven't received a facebook led since the latest update

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 02:16 PM
    Has the issue been resolved or a work around for bebuzz mot showing pics for many of your contacts when you add them to the app for a custom colour / ring? I have the latest version.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 03:46 PM
    I found out the way to make it show the one you want, at least I think. Unlink all the links for the contact, and then select the contact with the picture you want to use. Then add the links with the base contact being that one. Does that make sense?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 03:56 PM
    Yeah, I haven't received a facebook led since the latest update

Posted via CB10
    I miss my blue LED...

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 04:16 PM
    It does. I also figured out I needed the contact pics locally on my z10 mot pulled from Facebook or Twitter. Once I added them locally they appeared

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 05:23 PM
    can anyone confirm if it has toast notifications(please post a screen cap of it)?
    thanks =)
    04-26-13 07:14 PM
    can anyone confirm if it has toast notifications(please post a screen cap of it)?
    thanks =)
    No yet

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 10:20 PM
    oh ok, thanks for the info... Guess Hub++ is the only option then?
    04-27-13 08:51 AM
979 ... 1011121314 ...