BeBuzz has everything I need, EXCEPT the setting of the synch interval for pop accounts. This is not a bug but an enhancement request. I simply can't live with the BB10 lowest synch interval of 15 minutes.
    Is IMAP an option for you or are you limited to POP?
    04-17-13 09:33 AM
    Some bugs for the new version:

1. When creating a Custom Message Rule I set my message text to "911" . So just don't know why but not working on SMS's

Stuff I would like to see:

1. That option on a custom rule or contact to override the sleep mode mute or sleep schedule. This is almost a must as an IT professional I I would like to get emergency emails or SMS in the night and actually hear them.
    2. An ability to setup custom volume for custom rules or contacts. the default would be to follow your setting in the setting profile. But you could turn that off to set a certain level for that one contact or custom rule. Again for receiving important emails in the middle of the night you want it to full volume but only for that one rule.

Keep going love the application.
    04-17-13 09:34 AM
    Thank you. Upgrade seems to work well...BBM only works when device is locked still, right?

Posted via CB10
    Yes.
    04-17-13 02:04 PM
    Weee just got my first BBM custom notification !

Posted via CB10
    Do you have BBM mode set to 'Default' or 'Alternative'?
    04-17-13 02:04 PM
    pfluger, all is great and your feature set is improving with each release.

BeBuzz has everything I need, EXCEPT the setting of the synch interval for pop accounts. This is not a bug but an enhancement request. I simply can't live with the BB10 lowest synch interval of 15 minutes.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Like shabbs already asked, do you have a POP account? I wasn't even really sure if BB10 supports POP, or only IMAP.

We have added a function called 'E-Mail Auto Sync'. It will sync your e-mail whenever you enter/exit the hub. When using IMAP you will usually get push e-mail.

Unfortunately this will only push new e-mails but not changes to existing e-mails. So if you change something on the e-mail account (i.e. on your desktop computer, mark a message as read, star it etc) it will take until the next sync interval to reflect the changes on your BB10.

With the new function as soon as you enter the Hub all those changes will be synced to your phone. This is easier on your battery and data usage than lowering a sync interval.
    mooda likes this.
    04-17-13 02:09 PM
    Some bugs for the new version:

1. When creating a Custom Message Rule I set my message text to "911" . So just don't know why but not working on SMS's
    We will look into this. You don't get any notification at all, or the 'Contact Default' one?

Stuff I would like to see:

1. That option on a custom rule or contact to override the sleep mode mute or sleep schedule. This is almost a must as an IT professional I I would like to get emergency emails or SMS in the night and actually hear them.
    Already working in our internal build. You will be able to 'Star' contacts which will override bedside mode/sleep time.

2. An ability to setup custom volume for custom rules or contacts. the default would be to follow your setting in the setting profile. But you could turn that off to set a certain level for that one contact or custom rule. Again for receiving important emails in the middle of the night you want it to full volume but only for that one rule.
    Interesting idea, but I think adding it as an option per contact would clutter the UI. Maybe we might add an option to set a separate volume for starred contacts though.
    04-17-13 02:12 PM
    I have a question regarding BBM, full integration to BerryBuzz will only be able if BBRY adds more APIs to the OS, right? There is not trick or workaround you can do for now? The app (and it's competitors) will only get better, if BBRY updates the system.

In my opinion BBM integration isn't useable for now. To get the notification only when the device is locked is very poor, this means no notification when surfing the web or watching a movie etc.
    04-17-13 02:47 PM
    I have a question regarding BBM, full integration to BerryBuzz will only be able if BBRY adds more APIs to the OS, right? There is not trick or workaround you can do for now? The app (and it's competitors) will only get better, if BBRY updates the system.

In my opinion BBM integration isn't useable for now. To get the notification only when the device is locked is very poor, this means no notification when surfing the web or watching a movie etc.
    Yes, if BlackBerry added more APIs it would definitely make things easier. That doesn't automatically mean it isn't doable without APIs. On BB7 there was no API for BBM messages at all and we found a way to even do per contact notifications and popups. We hope we can find more ways to do things on BB10, too.

The reason we currently only offer BBM notifications while the device is locked is because we cannot distinguish outgoing from incoming messages. While the device is locked we know that you are not sending a message.
    reneSc likes this.
    04-17-13 03:12 PM
    Do you have BBM mode set to 'Default' or 'Alternative'?
    Alternative... indeed a bit annoying but kind of funny to also get notified about my sent messages being read.

Default still won't work tho.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:18 PM
    Just purchased. Great app.

A few future options that would be nice:

1. Pause between status flashes. Settings lower than 5s.
    2. The ability to set the Coverage Indicator for radio off AND a separate indicator for radio on.
    3. A setting for a solid color, meaning no flashing at all. Just a solid color. I used this, with conjunction of the radio off led (when I had AOSLED).

Also, how do you set the app up to flash when I get an incoming call? I couldn't find that option.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:54 PM
    Just purchased. Great app.

A few future options that would be nice:

1. Pause between status flashes. Settings lower than 5s.
    We were hesitant to offer anything lower than 15s at first because of the battery drain of a constantly flashing status light. I understand it could make sense if you have it set it to flash when you loose connectivity though.

2. The ability to set the Coverage Indicator for radio off AND a separate indicator for radio on.
    This coupled with a lower flash interval will definitely kill the battery ;-) I guess it would also have to offer different flashing intervals for both.
    3. A setting for a solid color, meaning no flashing at all. Just a solid color. I used this, with conjunction of the radio off led (when I had AOSLED).
    Unfortunately at this time there is no API support for having a solid LED color in BB10.
    Also, how do you set the app up to flash when I get an incoming call? I couldn't find that option.
    Check the 'Contact Defaults' tab under 'LED'.
    04-17-13 04:30 PM
    Getting great battery life since I installed!!!! 42 hours left!!!!!

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000110.png

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 05:54 PM
    I posted earlier in this thread about the lack of a work/BES account showing up in BeBuzz. As others have commented in this thread, I am still unable to add my work account to BeBuzz. I am the BES Admin, but I don't want to add this as a trusted application and then run two instances to make this work . I have also purchased HUB++ and Color LED apps for testing in my work environment. Those two apps can "see" my work email profile. Just saying .
    04-17-13 06:15 PM
    I posted earlier in this thread about the lack of a work/BES account showing up in BeBuzz. As others have commented in this thread, I am still unable to add my work account to BeBuzz. I am the BES Admin, but I don't want to add this as a trusted application and then run two instances to make this work . I have also purchased HUB++ and Color LED apps for testing in my work environment. Those two apps can "see" my work email profile. Just saying .
    Any chance you want to try a beta version and let me know if it works? Just send me a PM with your BlackBerry World ID.
    04-17-13 06:31 PM
    I wasn't even really sure if BB10 supports POP, or only IMAP.
    It sure does...
    Attached Thumbnails BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_20130433.jpg  
    04-17-13 06:38 PM
    It sure does...
    Ok, that's a reason to add custom sync interval.
    04-17-13 06:53 PM
    Any chance you want to try a beta version and let me know if it works? Just send me a PM with your BlackBerry World ID.
    PM sent.

Thanks!
    04-17-13 07:28 PM
    Getting great battery life since I installed!!!! 42 hours left!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    You see, BeBuzz even optimizes Battery Life ;-) j/k

We get the value from the OS, so not much we can do about it. Did that happen right after you unlocked the phone? You would see the estimate for your phone being in standby. Still a stretch but definitely more plausible.
    04-17-13 07:36 PM
    You see, BeBuzz even optimizes Battery Life ;-) j/k

We get the value from the OS, so not much we can do about it. Did that happen right after you unlocked the phone? You would see the estimate for your phone being in standby. Still a stretch but definitely more plausible.
    Yes, it was right after I unlocked. Still pretty cool, though

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! And thanks for the quick responses.
    04-17-13 08:10 PM
    Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Can't get led working for texts.

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000111.png
    BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000112.png
    BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000113.png
    BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000114.png

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 09:28 PM
    BeBuzz should be available to detect linked accounts. my contacts are linked to their social networking accounts so they should have pictures

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 02:05 AM
    BeBuzz should be available to detect linked accounts. my contacts are linked to their social networking accounts so they should have pictures

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately that is a bug/feature in BlackBerry 10. We don't get access to the pictures if they are from a social account.
    04-18-13 02:07 AM
    Yes, if BlackBerry added more APIs it would definitely make things easier. That doesn't automatically mean it isn't doable without APIs. On BB7 there was no API for BBM messages at all and we found a way to even do per contact notifications and popups. We hope we can find more ways to do things on BB10, too.

The reason we currently only offer BBM notifications while the device is locked is because we cannot distinguish outgoing from incoming messages. While the device is locked we know that you are not sending a message.
    Thank you very much for this clear reply!
    04-18-13 02:16 AM
    If it's even half as good as it was on my old 8850 (uff can't believe I've been gone for so long) I must say that it's worth picking up.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 02:45 AM
    The addition of the ability to schedule Sleep Time has been a tremendous help! Only instead of sleep time, I use it for work time. Since I can't yet create custom profiles in BB10, this works great to disable tone alerts while I'm in the office, yet retain the LED and/or vibrations. In fact, it replaces the profile scheduler app I used to have in BB7 that isn't available on BB10.

However, using it for this purpose means I only need the phone to go silent during the week. So in addition to the start/stop time, would it be possible to add days of the week, or a M-F option?
    04-18-13 08:07 AM
979 ... 7891011 ...