Has anyone been able to get text to speech to work? If you have please explain the steps to me.
    04-15-13 04:44 PM
    I really hope BBM notifications will work for me after the update, can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 04:49 PM
    Has anyone been able to get text to speech to work? If you have please explain the steps to me.
    You will find text-to-speech under the sound settings for a notification. Select 'Single Alert' or 'Alert with Reminder' and then you can select to have either a tone as the alert or the message being read.

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000122-50-.png
    04-15-13 05:06 PM
    You will find text-to-speech under the sound settings for a notification. Select 'Single Alert' or 'Alert with Reminder' and then you can select to have either a tone as the alert or the message being read.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000122-50%.png 
Views:	971 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	151539
    Thanks....all is working now!
    04-15-13 06:27 PM
    I've been adding an additional contact, but suddenly all LED alerts aren't working. Even stuff that wouldn't be caught by a contact.

And the sound alerts are... abbreviated. Weird. Rebooted. Same thing.

Uninstalled Hub++ (No it wasn't running) and it returned to normal.
    04-15-13 07:36 PM
    I've been adding an additional contact, but suddenly all LED alerts aren't working. Even stuff that wouldn't be caught by a contact.

And the sound alerts are... abbreviated. Weird. Rebooted. Same thing.

Uninstalled Hub++ (No it wasn't running) and it returned to normal.
    That's strange.

Did you add a contact or a message rule? If you leave the fields in a message rule empty it would catch all incoming messages.
    04-15-13 08:15 PM
    Can BeBuzz handle group MMS alerts?

I don't know if it's because of the group or because the source is an email address sending an MMS

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    Not sure how group MMS work. Under what section in the BlackBerry Hub do you see them? Text or one of the e-mail accounts?
    04-15-13 08:16 PM
    Not sure how group MMS work. Under what section in the BlackBerry Hub do you see them? Text or one of the e-mail accounts?
    Texts.

I really think it's due to the sender being an email address and not a phone number.

I did a little testing but as my previous post suggested, I was having some general issues. I'll try again tomorrow and report back

04-15-13 08:22 PM
    @pfluger Just found another bug:

When I set my incoming call to disco lights, I will get a call the lights go off but then continue to go off while i am on the call. It does not turn off till i am done the call and I press the hang up button. This LED should dismiss as soon as I swipe down to answer should it not? Or are you not able to capture the swipe down activity?
    04-16-13 09:25 AM
    I think I'm going to have to wait until the update to check the email MMS/Group MMS rules.

My notifications in general have been hit and miss

04-16-13 09:36 AM
    3rd party apps cannot determine the current profile at this time, so regardless of your active sound profile you will always get all notifications (LED, sound, vibrate).

We know using the silent profile is important for many users so we are trying to come up with a viable solution to this.
    Did you find any solutions to this?
    04-16-13 12:15 PM
    Did you find any solutions to this?
    Unfortunately no. Until we find something we will probably just add a global switch to BeBuzz to turn BeBuzz notifications off.
    Last edited by pfluger; 04-16-13 at 07:10 PM.
    mystic84 likes this.
    04-16-13 06:44 PM
    Unfortunately now. Until we find something we will probably just add a global switch to BeBuzz to turn BeBuzz notifications off.
    Isn't there a way to program a switch to turn off BeBuzz audible notifications only and leave all of the other notifications in tact?
    04-16-13 07:05 PM
    Isn't there a way to program a switch to turn off BeBuzz audible notifications only and leave all of the other notifications in tact?
    Yes, that is what we are planning. You will have to launch BeBuzz to access the switch though. For people using system tones together with BeBuzz tones this means having to set the phone to silent and BeBuzz to silent.
    We were hoping to get something linked to the system profile, so BeBuzz would automatically turn off sounds when you have the silent profile set.
    04-16-13 07:12 PM
    Yes, that is what we are planning. You will have to launch BeBuzz to access the switch though. For people using system tones together with BeBuzz tones this means having to set the phone to silent and BeBuzz to silent.
    We were hoping to get something linked to the system profile, so BeBuzz would automatically turn off sounds when you have the silent profile set.
    Sounds perfect. Looking forward to it. Thanks so much for your great product.
    04-16-13 07:25 PM
    BeBuzz 10 Pro 1.1.45 is now available on BlackBerry World (http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...nt/26737875/):

Changes:
    * Added support for per-contact missed call notifications
    * New feature 'E-Mail Auto Sync' when entering/exiting Hub to keep e-mail accounts always in sync. Especially useful if you use e-mail on multiple devices/computers. Instantly propagates all changes you make to e-mail on your BlackBerry back to your e-mail account (and vice versa).
    * Added battery indicator option for active frame. Shows time to full/empty or available memory.
    * Active frame can be set to show app logo, contacts or the new battery indicator
    * Added 7 more color options
    * BBM support now offering two modes (Default, Alternative). Switch to 'Alternative' if BBM does not work.
    * Making notification sound volume configurable. Includes setting to use system default volume.
    * Muting of notifications while the Hub is open now configurable
    * Clearing notifications on device unlock now configurable
    * Added setting to select what message actions should be shown in popups
    * Added 5s flash interval option for coverage indicator
    * Fixed vibrate configuration not persisteed after exiting app
    * Fixed bedside mode settings not being observed
    * Fixed text message reading out phone number instead of contact name
    * Improved LED flash timing and reliability
    * Other minor fixes, spelling errors
    Last edited by pfluger; 04-17-13 at 04:00 AM.
    jj482, COPiSEN, shabbs and 2 others like this.
    04-17-13 12:23 AM
    If you had problems with BBM in the previous version make sure to try switching BBM to 'Alternative Mode'.

(Alternative mode is how BBM support is implemented in most BeBuzz clones. Unfortunately it will also trigger a notification when an outgoing message is read. 'Default Mode' is recommended.)
    Last edited by pfluger; 04-17-13 at 02:27 AM.
    COPiSEN likes this.
    04-17-13 12:29 AM
    Thank you. Upgrade seems to work well...BBM only works when device is locked still, right?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 03:26 AM
    Weee just got my first BBM custom notification !

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:18 AM
    Thank you. Upgrade seems to work well...BBM only works when device is locked still, right?

Posted via CB10
    You're joking - I hope not?
    04-17-13 06:20 AM
    Weee just got my first BBM custom notification !

Posted via CB10
    Phew! Thanks
    04-17-13 06:20 AM
    I only use be buzz for led notifications, sound and vibration is set on off.
    SMS and incoming call notification is working regularly, mail and missed call notification is not working.
    I don't use any other feature (pop up, etc.), I need only led flashing.

I don't have any other application installed on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    Just installed the new version.
    Works perfectly! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:28 AM
    Nice update for the app today...hopefully the bedside mode will work properly now...ill have to try it later tonight as this morning i was woken up by a bbm message at 6 in the morning even though i had it on bedside mode.

Glad to see the dev fix the flashing green led indicator, now i can lower it to 5 secs when it flashes.
    04-17-13 06:43 AM
    BeBuzz 10 Pro 1.1.45 is now available on BlackBerry World (http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...nt/26737875/):
    WOOHOO!!!!
    04-17-13 06:58 AM
    pfluger, all is great and your feature set is improving with each release.

BeBuzz has everything I need, EXCEPT the setting of the synch interval for pop accounts. This is not a bug but an enhancement request. I simply can't live with the BB10 lowest synch interval of 15 minutes.

Any help would be appreciated.
    04-17-13 07:29 AM
979 ... 678910 ...