A battery indicator active frame option is coming in the next update.

Attachment 150265
    Excellent!!
    Any idea when that will be?
    04-11-13 12:53 PM
    Ridiculous that in 2013 BlackBerry hasn't provided developers the ability to implement background notifications (for 3rd party apps) when active frame is closed. Just feels half-baked in that aspect... must be something in the QNX architecture that makes it difficult or probably not even possible.

This can become a big problem when Skype (when released) messages go unread because the active frame was eventually closed. I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up more by by CrackBerry & co.

Totally argee

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 12:56 PM
    Excellent!!
    Any idea when that will be?
    We expect to submit the update to BlackBerry World within the next couple of days. Then it is up to BlackBerry when they will approve it.
    04-11-13 01:42 PM
    Any answer on why I can't configure alerts on my exchange account connected to a bes 10 server?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 01:50 PM
    Any answer on why I can't configure alerts on my exchange account connected to a bes 10 server?

Posted via CB10
    We are looking into this.
    04-11-13 02:19 PM
    Turning off led notifications in the profile general setting is not a good idea: doing that you loose all the notifications that bebuzz can't handle (e.g. Calendar, whatsapp ecc.).
    Other apps, such as Color Led Message, allow you to turn off only the specific led setting handled by the app, leaving the general led setting on. By this way, you get whatsapp, calendar and so on work with the system red led, so you have all your notifications running (bebuzz + system).

I think this is the way that BeBuzz should work.
    04-11-13 03:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    FYI I work in IT and we added the app as an approved app in BES, installed the app under the work perimeter and then were able to see work email options - I don't use personal email on this device so I'm not sure if it can also see personal email accounts, but I would suspect not, meaning you would have to run two instances of the app (one in personal perimeter and one in work perimeter) in order to configure alerts for both.
    04-11-13 03:56 PM
    Alert volume level needs to be an independent setting...i was wondering why it kept changing and it's tied to the main volume of the phone. I usually keep my volume low and could hardly hear them.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 03:57 PM
    Turning off led notifications in the profile general setting is not a good idea: doing that you loose all the notifications that bebuzz can't handle (e.g. Calendar, whatsapp ecc.).
    Other apps, such as Color Led Message, allow you to turn off only the specific led setting handled by the app, leaving the general led setting on. By this way, you get whatsapp, calendar and so on work with the system red led, so you have all your notifications running (bebuzz + system).

I think this is the way that BeBuzz should work.
    We do recommend to turn off the system LED on a global setting, but you absolutely can leave the LED on and only turn it off for notifications that BeBuzz handles. You will get red LED flashes for all non BeBuzz notifications.

The only problem will be that it look a little confusing as depending on your BeBuzz configuration the system LED will flash using other timings.
    04-11-13 05:40 PM
    FYI I work in IT and we added the app as an approved app in BES, installed the app under the work perimeter and then were able to see work email options - I don't use personal email on this device so I'm not sure if it can also see personal email accounts, but I would suspect not, meaning you would have to run two instances of the app (one in personal perimeter and one in work perimeter) in order to configure alerts for both.
    Thanks. This absolutely makes sense. I don't think any 3rd party app will get access to both personal and work perimeter.

The only workaround would be to install BeBuzz in both or keep the system LED for either one.
    04-11-13 05:42 PM
    Alert volume level needs to be an independent setting...i was wondering why it kept changing and it's tied to the main volume of the phone. I usually keep my volume low and could hardly hear them.

Posted via CB10
    We are working on this.
    04-11-13 05:43 PM
    We are working on this.
    Could you please make this optional? I like it tied to main volume

Once you allow exceptions to the sleep settings I'll also allow BeBuzz to manage my text alerts

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    04-11-13 06:02 PM
    I can't get BBM to work either.
    04-11-13 06:48 PM
    I can't get BBM to work either.
    me too...
    i'm on STL 100-1, maybe that's the problem? or the OS thing?
    04-11-13 06:56 PM
    We are working on this.
    Thanks! Been using BeBuzz on BBOS for many years and loved it. This is a good start!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 07:35 PM
    I couldn't get the BBM to work either. LED's for email either.
    I give up. Back to regular red led until this is fixed.
    It's too bad really.
    Just did the same. Do I have to delete it, or just leave not running and set everything else back in settings. Will wait for my work account, BBM, and API before trying again. Some may not be the fault of the designers, but some is.
    Last edited by Shadrackc; 04-11-13 at 07:49 PM.
    04-11-13 07:35 PM
    Can you add the option to listen to the tones you choose?

Click and hold on the tone title

Posted via CB10
    RichardAitch likes this.
    04-11-13 07:52 PM
    Thanks. This absolutely makes sense. I don't think any 3rd party app will get access to both personal and work perimeter.

The only workaround would be to install BeBuzz in both or keep the system LED for either one.
    Glad I could help. And yes I agree. Also, I just added a personal email account and confirmed that when running in the work perimeter the app cannot see the personal email account as suspected. Still, love the app!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:15 PM
    Click and hold on the tone title

Posted via CB10
    This only works for their tones as far as I can see, not custom tones.

I suppose you could argue that you should know what your custom tones should sound like...

04-11-13 10:19 PM
    More customization options are coming in the next update.

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000117-50-.png
    COPiSEN, shabbs, habs_fan and 1 others like this.
    04-12-13 01:47 AM
    Nice.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:06 AM
    We do recommend to turn off the system LED on a global setting, but you absolutely can leave the LED on and only turn it off for notifications that BeBuzz handles. You will get red LED flashes for all non BeBuzz notifications.

The only problem will be that it look a little confusing as depending on your BeBuzz configuration the system LED will flash using other timings.
    Be buzz on my device does not work if you shutdown led in single applications leaving the global led setting on!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 02:52 AM
    Why is my BlackBerry vibrating even if I've set it to silent mode?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 04:03 AM
    More customization options are coming in the next update.
    Looking forward to the update. Appreciate the direct involvement in this thread to help improve the app.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-12-13 06:48 AM
    So is a setting for 'Reminders' aka Calendar coming to the next version as well?

Quite annoying to have to switch off individual setting for all the LED notifications BeBuzz is handling or have no notification for reminders.
    04-12-13 09:46 AM
979 ... 45678 ...