Is it the same right after selecting a LED color from the LED select screen?
    The single color disco LED preview should show for approx 2 seconds. Try selecting a single color disco (Disco Blue for example) and count twenty-one, twenty-two. That would be the normal speed.
    Ok I just went into the notification settings of the phone and turned off the led option there and tried the disco led and it works as it should ie flashes between the colours quickly.

Is that right?? I have to turn off the led option in whatever profile setting I have on the phone??

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 02:37 PM
    Ok I just went into the notification settings of the phone and turned off the led option there and tried the disco led and it works as it should ie flashes between the colours quickly.

Is that right?? I have to turn off the led option in whatever profile setting I have on the phone??

Posted via CB10
    Yes, you have to turn off LED for whatever profile that is active on the phone.
    Vibrate and sound can stay on, you might only have to turn off individual notifications as the system sounds/vibrate will be played at the same time as BeBuzz.
    04-10-13 02:49 PM
    Yes, you have to turn off LED for whatever profile that is active on the phone.
    Vibrate and sound can stay on, you might only have to turn off individual notifications as the system sounds/vibrate will be played at the same time as BeBuzz.
    Ok I see, only issue I'm having now is that my whatsapp notification led which is the standard red colour no longer works if I turn off the led option for whichever profile I have. In my case I use the vibrate profile.
    Edit: ok seemed to have fixed the whatsapp led issue but I have noticed that when I get an incoming call, the led will flash the colour I have it set to, in this case disco blue but I also have my missed call led set as blue but if I ring my phone and let it ring...the missed call led doesn't work. in fact it just flashes my green service led that I have on.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Spawn12; 04-10-13 at 03:44 PM.
    04-10-13 02:56 PM
    I'm having an issue where the led isn't working for everyone. It works for a couple of the profiles but not all. I've tried deleting the contact on both phones (mine and an iP5) and re-adding but still nothing. BTW I'm only using it for the text options. It plays my custom tone and plays the proper led - just not for everyone I've added...I've disabled led in the system settings for text as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 03:16 PM
    Perfect app..now we need to wait for BlackBerry to enable background application activities.

Posted via CB10
    robkd likes this.
    04-10-13 04:08 PM
    I don't want to hijack the thread but I'd like to ask a question as one who is considering the blackberry way. I like the idea of the blinking led notifications, but when I consider the amount of email, texts, facebook, twitter, etc that I get I'm envisioning that the light will always be blinking such that it may be frustrating. Obviously you all have probably not found that to be true so I'm looking for someone to weigh in on that and alleviate my concern. Thanks
    04-10-13 05:57 PM
    I don't want to hijack the thread but I'd like to ask a question as one who is considering the blackberry way. I like the idea of the blinking led notifications, but when I consider the amount of email, texts, facebook, twitter, etc that I get I'm envisioning that the light will always be blinking such that it may be frustrating. Obviously you all have probably not found that to be true so I'm looking for someone to weigh in on that and alleviate my concern. Thanks
    You can set the blinking for each notification to end after a specified amount of time. You can also have them slow down after a period of time with more time between each blink. This tends to help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    revtech likes this.
    04-10-13 06:04 PM
    Maybe we have to add an option to blink when there are no messages waiting ;-)
    04-10-13 06:15 PM
    Active Frame needs to be more informational... I like what Color LED has done...

robkd likes this.
    04-10-13 06:29 PM
    i would buy this again, but is it going to be paid upgrades? thats the kicker. other apps of same quality dont require additional payments for updates. i know it is to the devs discretion so this is just my thoughts, questions and opinion.
    04-10-13 06:39 PM
    Honestly, that is why I love BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 07:24 PM
    I wouldn't want the battery percentage showing in the BeBuzz active frame. I'm already using Wallpaper Changer HD which not only shows the battery percentage in it's active frame, but also in the top banner. Another app showing the same thing again is just overkill.

What I would like to see in there would be a scrolling list of any new messages or calls, similar to an Android widget. Don't know whether this is possible, but I think it would be more relevant to BeBuzz than just showing the battery percentage.
    pfluger likes this.
    04-10-13 07:28 PM
    I wouldn't want the battery percentage showing in the BeBuzz active frame. I'm already using Wallpaper Changer HD which not only shows the battery percentage in it's active frame, but also in the top banner. Another app showing the same thing again is just overkill
    Overkill for you, but not for me. I don't use the Wallpaper Changer HD app.

What I would like to see in there would be a scrolling list of any new messages or calls, similar to an Android widget. Don't know whether this is possible, but I think it would be more relevant to BeBuzz than just showing the battery percentage.
    A customizable active frame would be ideal. Then the user gets to pick and choose what they want to see...
    robkd likes this.
    04-10-13 07:38 PM
    I Love Bebuzz..I'm sure fixes will be coming soon. I have a real silly question, I can't find a setting for the phone calls? I just see for "texts", "emails" and "other"? Yes..I might be spazzing out, it has been a LONG day here for me chasing my TWO year old granddaughter .LOL Also, is there a way to customize Bebuzz to only LET certain people get thru even when phone is on silent? I miss that the most from my 9900!
    04-10-13 08:36 PM
    I Love Bebuzz..I'm sure fixes will be coming soon. I have a real silly question, I can't find a setting for the phone calls? I just see for "texts", "emails" and "other"? Yes..I might be spazzing out, it has been a LONG day here for me chasing my TWO year old granddaughter .LOL Also, is there a way to customize Bebuzz to only LET certain people get thru even when phone is on silent? I miss that the most from my 9900!
    You will find incoming phone calls in the 'Contact Defaults' tab under LED.
    04-10-13 08:48 PM
    I will wait until it can runs in the bg.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:55 PM
    You will find incoming phone calls in the 'Contact Defaults' tab under LED.
    Opps...I knew I was missing something! Thanks. How about my other question? :-) about certain people ONLY getting through while phone is on silent? NO biggie..I HOPE Blackberry puts that feature BACK!
    04-10-13 09:22 PM
    We are working to address some of the issues that have come up so far. The main problems seem to be:

- BBM notifications not working for some users
    - Bedside mode settings not working for some users
    - Vibrate configuration settings not persisted after exiting the app

We will try to get an update out asap.
    I'm having a bedside Mode issue. My phone kept alerting me to e-mail all night. I checked the bedside mode options in BeBuzz and they were set to mute in bedside mode but they were still alerting. i got very frustrated last night.
    04-11-13 07:47 AM
    Can you add the option to listen to the tones you choose?

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    04-11-13 09:05 AM
    Some issues I have found:

1. I have said be silent in bedside mode for everything LED,Vibration, Alert but LED continues to work.
    2. BES email account does not show on list of messages
    3. The volume set on the device determines the volume of the alert reminder, if you were listing to a podcast or video with headphones on and had it cranked up then an hour later you get a reminder notification it can be very loud. This should be a static option within bebuzz or use the volume setting already set on the current profile.
    4. Notifications or alerts do not sound if you have the device open ie set it down and wait for the auto screen off feature to kick in. If you get a message during that time you get no feedback. You have to have your screen turned off for them to show. Currently i need to keep hitting my lock button at the top so that i get my alerts and leds. Please Make this an on/off option of "Only run BeBuzz when screen is off" that seems to be the default setting right now but I would want to turn it off so when I am watching a video on my device I can tell when someone messaged me. I watched a movie last night that had a lot of action so very loud and I never heard the initial alert and then my LED never flashed because the screen was on so BeBuzz dint trigger it to. I ended up missing a message to pick someone up.

Keep working on it please. And keep supporting us like you are... not like your website support!!
    04-11-13 09:10 AM
    My blackberry is connected to a bes 10 server. I do not show my work exchange account in bebuzz at all. My personal email accounts show up fine. I have restarted my device and the exchange account is not configurable in bebuzz. Any fix for that?
    04-11-13 09:55 AM
    A battery indicator active frame option is coming in the next update.

BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000116-50-.png
    04-11-13 12:30 PM
    Some issues I have found:

1. I have said be silent in bedside mode for everything LED,Vibration, Alert but LED continues to work.
    Will be fixed in next update.

2. BES email account does not show on list of messages
    We are looking into this.

3. The volume set on the device determines the volume of the alert reminder, if you were listing to a podcast or video with headphones on and had it cranked up then an hour later you get a reminder notification it can be very loud. This should be a static option within bebuzz or use the volume setting already set on the current profile.
    We are working on this.

4. Notifications or alerts do not sound if you have the device open ie set it down and wait for the auto screen off feature to kick in. If you get a message during that time you get no feedback. You have to have your screen turned off for them to show. Currently i need to keep hitting my lock button at the top so that i get my alerts and leds. Please Make this an on/off option of "Only run BeBuzz when screen is off" that seems to be the default setting right now but I would want to turn it off so when I am watching a video on my device I can tell when someone messaged me. I watched a movie last night that had a lot of action so very loud and I never heard the initial alert and then my LED never flashed because the screen was on so BeBuzz dint trigger it to. I ended up missing a message to pick someone up.
    You should receive notifications no matter if the screen is on or off (excluding BBM message which only work while the device is locked). You will not get notifications while the Hub is open and the screen is on. Is this what you are seeing maybe?
    04-11-13 12:40 PM
    Can you add a feature to automatically mute all sounds so it vibrates only? That is what is preventing me from using this during my work day when it would be most useful to see color LEDs. Thanks!
    04-11-13 12:51 PM
    You are correct after testing it is only BBM messages that I don't get notification for while the screen is still on. So why is this? is it a bug of the OS? 95% of my communications on the device is BBM of course LOL. Again a work around has just been to hit the lock button when done but that does not solve the problem when watching a move and you miss a message.

Thanks for the replies, willing to be a beta tester if you would like for BES 10 testing.
    04-11-13 12:52 PM
979 ... 34567 ...