I couldn't get the BBM to work either. LED's for email either.
    I give up. Back to regular red led until this is fixed.
    It's too bad really.
    04-10-13 08:31 AM
    Exacly the same situation.

Posted via CB10
    OK, So I am not smokin something either!
    04-10-13 08:38 AM
    Just notice that my BBM does work, the phone need to be on hub page and standby mode.
    04-10-13 08:45 AM
    Right ive noticed something else with this app, if i add a contact say my wife, who has a picture attached to her contact card in the contact app...when i go to add her, the pic doesnt turn up??. I dont know where its pulling the contact details from as i have my contacts synched with my outlook account.

Can someone tell me why its not coming up with her picture when i add her contact??.
    04-10-13 08:46 AM
    Just notice that my BBM does work, the phone need to be on hub page and standby mode.
    Mine worked but didnt need to be in the hub for it to work. It does say in the app that in order for BBM to work, the phone needs to be locked or in standby mode.

I have disco led set as my BBM indicator but it flashes very slowly in between the colours which kinda defeats the disco led option...unless im doing something wrong or have it set up wrong.
    04-10-13 09:19 AM
    Also this is huge, thank you so much :
    Attachment 149759

PIN 333AE4B3
    Where do I find this screen? I cant seem to open bebuzz settings?
    04-10-13 09:44 AM
    nevermind, figured it out lol
    Awesome Job on this app. Yeah theres a few bugs, like still working in bedside mode even with the settings to integrate on. but keep up the great work!
    04-10-13 09:47 AM
    I started to create a new Rule but decided that I didn't need that rule. but now I cannot delete it. so on my active frame I keep seeing that new rule contact with a silhouette avatar. how do I get ride of that? I found delete on the right but it won't go away.
    04-10-13 11:48 AM
    Custom Tones are not working for me. When I select it, the screen goes grey for a few seconds then brightens up again at the select a tone screen. I guess I could turn off the bebuzz tone and then manage my tones from the native tones settings for now. but is this a common problem and will it be fixed?
    04-10-13 11:58 AM
    I got the BBM led notification to work, I hope these screen shots help....
    Attachment 149939
    Attachment 149940
    Attachment 149941
    try configuring it like mine, then lock your phone while you wait for a BBM message
    I have it configured like yours - except for the BBM sound which I have turned off because of BBM groups which drives me nuts. Anyway....nothing doing. No disco police, which is what I have set for BBM.
    04-10-13 12:33 PM
    Based on the conversation in this thread, I have to ask...

Do you think that BeBuzz was rushed, and thus is half baked? Merely curious on your thoughts.
    04-10-13 12:41 PM
    BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000136.png
    BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000137.png
    BeBuzz 10 Pro for BlackBerry 10-img_00000138.png

Not working when set like this, can anyone confirm?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 12:45 PM
    Based on the conversation in this thread, I have to ask...

Do you think that BeBuzz was rushed, and thus half baked? Merely curious on your thoughts.
    Kinda... :/

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 12:46 PM
    I don't think it was rushed. They took a while to deliver while a few other led apps are already on the market. I think the bugs and inconsistencies are a result of the os limitations with regards to this type of app. My gf has the other led app (forget the name) and encounters frequent bugs as well. This is the only thing holding me back from downloading at this point. I mean, the devs can't even adjust led colors or pick certain ones at this point. BlackBerry, who were all but begging for developers to contribute to the ecosystem need to step it up and provide ALL necessary tools for these guys to do their jobs effectively and keep us users and consumers happy.

Posted from my ZED10
    anon(153966) likes this.
    04-10-13 01:00 PM
    my guess it's a problem with the app since many people are having the same issue. or probably a problem in the OS.

I'm running with Verizon Z10STL100-4/10.0.9.2743

I do remember reading bebuzz made this app from the ground up. so maybe it was rushed.

try installing the app again,
    Think I'm gonna do that - and I hope the backup file remains so I can just restore my settings.
    04-10-13 01:18 PM
    Think I'm gonna do that - and I hope the backup file remains so I can just restore my settings.
    Just an FYI, everytime i have rebooted I have lost the vibrate settings.
    04-10-13 01:21 PM
    Just an FYI, everytime i have rebooted I have lost the vibrate settings.
    That's ok thanks - I'm not using vibrate just now.
    04-10-13 01:25 PM
    Nope - all done and nothing doing!
    04-10-13 01:32 PM
    I had it set just like above (except for vibrate in bebuzz options) and still didn't work.

So...could it be my OS? ATT .88? Who knows.
    All I know is I'm pretty frustrated. Why will it work for some and not others??
    I
    04-10-13 01:33 PM
    Seriously, did anybody get the BBM notifications to work?! And if: how? I think I almost tried everything I must be missing something...

Posted via CB10
    I don't know why there's so many people having problems - It is working exactly as advertised for me (including working BBM notifications)
    04-10-13 01:48 PM
    We are working to address some of the issues that have come up so far. The main problems seem to be:

- BBM notifications not working for some users
    - Bedside mode settings not working for some users
    - Vibrate configuration settings not persisted after exiting the app

We will try to get an update out asap.
    Neutreeno and robkd like this.
    04-10-13 02:00 PM
    Since the app is already suppose to stay open as active frame making it display battery % would be awesome!
    anon(4318378) likes this.
    04-10-13 02:09 PM
    We are working to address some of the issues that have come up so far. The main problems seem to be:

- BBM notifications not working for some users
    - Bedside mode settings not working for some users
    - Vibrate configuration settings not persisted after exiting the app

We will try to get an update out asap.
    I have the issue that my BBM disco led flashes very slowly in between the colours ie red, blue etc. Surely it should be a lot more faster like it was originally on the older bb's.

Unless it's meant to be like that from the word go. Or unless there's a setting I'm missing.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 02:13 PM
    Since the app is already suppose to stay open as active frame making it display battery % would be awesome!
    This is very high on our list.
    robkd likes this.
    04-10-13 02:15 PM
    I have the issue that my BBM disco led flashes very slowly in between the colours ie red, blue etc. Surely it should be a lot more faster like it was originally on the older bb's.

Unless it's meant to be like that from the word go. Or unless there's a setting I'm missing.

Posted via CB10
    Is it the same right after selecting a LED color from the LED select screen?
    The single color disco LED preview should show for approx 2 seconds. Try selecting a single color disco (Disco Blue for example) and count twenty-one, twenty-two. That would be the normal speed.
    04-10-13 02:17 PM
979 ... 23456 ...