I can't import channels into bbtube. I had done so easily on the version 1.2.0.1 when it was introduced but with the version 1.2.1.1 I can't import my subscription even after following every step given. Why is it so?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-20 03:47 AM
    I can't import channels into bbtube. I had done so easily on the version 1.2.0.1 when it was introduced but with the version 1.2.1.1 I can't import my subscription even after following every step given. Why is it so?

Posted via CB10
    Why do you need to import channels again, did you uninstall the app? If not then the app won't import the channels it's already imported to prevent duplicates.
    You didn't mention what do you see. "Added 0 channels"? Also, make sure that you paste the entire file. It's schema is quite strict, perhaps you missed few characters.

I can't reproduce the issue on my phone, please provide more information.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-20 04:54 AM
    Why do you need to import channels again, did you uninstall the app? If not then the app won't import the channels it's already imported to prevent duplicates.
    You didn't mention what do you see. "Added 0 channels"? Also, make sure that you paste the entire file. It's schema is quite strict, perhaps you missed few characters

Posted via CB10
    I use Darcy's tools to sideload bar files. Therefore I uninstalled the earlier version and then installed the new version where I could find no subscription and then I again made a fresh subscription text file and copied it, did paste it and tap on import but it says added 0 channel(s).
    And yes I have tried it multiple times just in case I missed some characters but no success.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-20 04:58 AM
    I use Darcy's tools to sideload bar files. Therefore I uninstalled the earlier version and then installed the new version where I could find no subscription and then I again made a fresh subscription text file and copied it, did paste it and tap on import but it says added 0 channel(s).
    And yes I have tried it multiple times just in case I missed some characters but no success.

Posted via CB10
    It's not related to the issue but are you sure that you need to uninstall the old version? You lose the data each time when you do that, the more features the app will have the more steps you'll have to perform to restore the data. Sachesi can update the app without uninstalling the old version.
    As for the issue, could you share the file you're trying to import if it's not too private of course?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-20 05:03 AM
    It's not related to the issue but are you sure that you need to uninstall the old version? You lose the data each time when you do that, the more features the app will have the more steps you'll have to perform to restore the data. Sachesi can update the app without uninstalling the old version.
    As for the issue, could you share the file you're trying to import if it's not too private of course?

Posted via CB10
    Well it's not private at all, even if it were, I would give it to u. But it seems that in cb10 app, I can't attach anything but a picture in my reply. Could u send your BBM pin or email address to which I could send it?

Posted via CB10
    05-30-20 05:06 AM
    I use Darcy's tools to sideload bar files. Therefore I uninstalled the earlier version and then installed the new version...

Posted via CB10
    When updating, if it is not recommended by the developer, it is not necessary to delete the old version.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-20 06:05 AM
    Version 1.2.2.2 is out. This is mostly a follow-up release.
    - Fixed missing 'Audio Only' option for videos with cipher signature. This is a consequence of exactly the same change I reported yesterday
    - Fixed a CC/Subtitles issue: next videos showed the captions of the first one. @Alin Torok
    guizmox likes this.
    05-30-20 08:18 AM
    I can't believe that someone else is trying to resurrect this platform. Many thanks for this application. I'm going to test it.
    Sorry for my English
    05-30-20 01:43 PM
    Alexey, since the BBW can now be manually updated and works again, is it possible to upload BBTube there?
    05-31-20 10:14 AM
    Alexey, since the BBW can now be manually updated and works again, is it possible to upload BBTube there?
    No. It has been closed to developers since last fall. It exists only in a static mode.
    05-31-20 10:27 AM
    One question. As I still haven't tried your app, I was wandering, how to update it, when you publish new version? Via PC?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-20 04:09 PM
    One question. As I still haven't tried your app, I was wandering, how to update it, when you publish new version? Via PC?

Posted via CB10
    Probably yes
    05-31-20 04:11 PM
    Yes, the same way as you install it for the first time, using Sachesi, Chrome extension, Darcy's BB Tools, perhaps something else. You don't need to uninstall the app before an update.
    05-31-20 04:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, sideload with a PC and you don't have to uninstall the older version.
    05-31-20 04:15 PM
    The 240p option is not working
    05-31-20 04:46 PM
    The 240p option is not working
    Hi, could you be more specific? I suppose you're talking about the option under the global settings, namely the 'default quality'. The thing is that it 'works' only if there is one provided by YouTube. If the app can't find such a stream then it tries to find the closest alternative, first with a lower quality and then with a higher quality if necessary.
    Normally, 360p quality is presented, 240p is a rare case. It means that if you select 240p in the settings then normally you'll still watch 360p.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-20 10:14 PM
    Donation sent. Your app is awesome. Thanks for supporting BB10 users!
    Alexey Gurevski likes this.
    06-01-20 10:17 AM
    OneDrive please!!! That's indeed one thing I miss for my daily work. Great job so far!
    You can use an android versions of OneDrive still work if you install ver 1.2.1 and then upgrade to ver 4.4.

Native would be great.... but I'm not sure if it would do anymore than the Android version. Would be great if it somehow activated in File Manger and allowed for OneDrive support from there.
    06-01-20 10:30 AM
    ... OneDrive still work if you install ver 1.2.1 and then upgrade to ver 4.4.
    I know, but I couldn't find 1.2.1 as APKmirror for instance goes back to just 2.9.8. - same do others.
    06-01-20 01:02 PM
    I know, but I couldn't find 1.2.1 as APKmirror for instance goes back to just 2.9.8. - same do others.
    Sign in with this:

https://skydrive.en.uptodown.com/android/download/37353

Update to this:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/micros...e-4-2-release/
    Last edited by conite; 06-01-20 at 01:35 PM.
    kettcar64 likes this.
    06-01-20 01:15 PM
    Won't work without installing 1.2 first. At least it wouldn't a few years ago. Somewhere I have ver 1.2 but have to find it! The process is: install SkyDrive (OneDrive) v 1.2 then update with the version you have linked to. Ver 4.4 will not work either @Dunt Dunt Dunt . Ver 4.2 is the end of OneDrive on a BB10 device.
    06-01-20 01:23 PM
    Won't work without installing 1.2 first. At least it wouldn't a few years ago. Somewhere I have ver 1.2 but have to find it! The process is: install SkyDrive (OneDrive) v 1.2 then update with the version you have linked to. Ver 4.4 will not work either @Dunt Dunt Dunt . Ver 4.2 is the end of OneDrive on a BB10 device.
    Hadn't finished my post yet. See above now.
    brookie229 likes this.
    06-01-20 01:35 PM
    Hadn't finished my post yet. See above now.
    There ya go! Funny, I had done a quick search on UptoDown and it did not show up. Must have had the wrong search term. Somewhere in my vast (4.5 terabyte) cloud storage I have the 1.2 file.
    06-01-20 01:40 PM
    There ya go! Funny, I had done a quick search on UptoDown and it did not show up. Must have had the wrong search term. Somewhere in my vast (4.5 terabyte) cloud storage I have the 1.2 file.
    You can't scroll far enough down the list on the BB10 browser - you need an Android browser oddly enough.
    06-01-20 01:41 PM
    You can't scroll far enough down the list on the BB10 browser - you need an Android browser oddly enough.
    Ahh - yet another blight on the browser - that was my problem.
    06-01-20 01:56 PM
547 ... 56789 ...