Thank you Alexey !

Posted via CB10
    02-25-21 10:56 AM
    Yeah great ;-)
    I knew we can rely on you :-)
    Thanks again for your commitment

 Classic  Passport  OS10.3.3.3216
    02-25-21 01:13 PM
    Did YT shake things up again? I'm getting "channel not found" when I click on a channel.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-21 04:04 PM
    Greatest... App... Ever.

Posted via CB10
    agreed. thanks dev for keeping the bb10 fleet alive.

BBtube stronger than youtube on my more "modern devices"
    02-25-21 05:29 PM
    Did YT shake things up again? I'm getting "channel not found" when I click on a channel.

Posted via CB10
    Looks like my Internet connection was too laggy. Working again.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-21 05:39 PM
    Whoever is "Law office of Scott ******", thanks a lot for your donations. But I must admit that the app is not worth it! Or I need to consider Premium support for such a case

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    02-26-21 07:30 AM
    Premium support for such a case
    As far as I can see, you are already giving premium support. You have pretty much answered all questions from everyone and when able, have made changes and acted upon suggestions from users. It's a great app. I don't use even half of it's functions. Well done!
    02-26-21 09:11 AM
    I am having issues downloading this audio stream. It get 96%ish done and then fails. I tried several times, each one fails at about the same place. I also tried to download as a video and it fails at about the same spot.

I shared the URL over to NewPipe on my Pixel 3a and both audio and video downloaded just fine.

I don't know if this just a one off video issue or if it is another YouTube change that is affecting our excellent app.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-21 09:24 AM
    I am having issues downloading this audio stream.
    Hi @jamesp614.
    The only thing which the app does in terms of downloading is returning an URL to the corresponding audio/video stream (i.e. to .m4a or .mp4 file). The rest is handled by another app, e.g. the stock BB10 browser. I tried to download the audio stream of the video above on my Classic and managed to completely download 19.93mb without any errors.
    I don't have any specific advice for you how to fix this issue. Perhaps, copying the stream URL and downloading it in a different app or platform will be helpful.
    03-04-21 01:15 PM
    I use the Stock browser also on my Classic. It worked on my Q10 when I did not change the default file name. Failed again on my Classic when I used my trick custom file name. It worked on the Classic with the default file name. Looks like the browser will let you download the whole file and then fail on the save.

My trick for the file name is to replace the default with the Channel name and a paste from the clipboard.

ChilledCow - Project AER - Growth Patterns 🌿 [lofi hip hop_relaxing beats]

The Save page seems to put the YouTube title in the clipboard. I am assuming BlackBerry does not like the leaves symbol.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jamesp614; 03-04-21 at 07:40 PM.
    03-04-21 07:19 PM
    The Save page seems to put the YouTube title in the clipboard
    A small correction: it is done by BBTube ;-) however, I managed to save it even with the leaf character yesterday from the stock browser
    03-05-21 12:18 AM
    I stand corrected. Not sure why my Classic does not like that file name in the browser. It did let me rename from the default to the custom title with the leaf. (shoulder shrug)

Posted via CB10
    03-05-21 07:19 AM
    Alexey, BBTUBE isn't opening youtu.be urls even though it's added to default uri's

Posted via CB10
    03-06-21 08:28 AM
    Alexey, BBTUBE isn't opening youtu.be urls even though it's added to default uri's

Posted via CB10
    Actually, it does open those URLs, I've just checked the one which James reported few posts above:

Share the URL you're experiencing an issue. Perhaps something is wrong with the video and it doesn't work even with the full URL

Posted via CB10
    03-06-21 08:37 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce a new native YouTube client for BB 10.

Version 1.3.5.1: (more details at https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13573395)
    - Fixed the app crash on opening a channel
    Hi Alexey, I have added feature to Add, Edit & Update apps in BB Store. Hereafter you'll be able to publish apps and updates directly there using the form.

Your app is here : https://bbstore.now.sh/apps/ETiVk5ao3blvzfvOD3k0

Thanks
    03-25-21 03:25 AM
    Looks like YT is mucking about with their protocols again...
    BBTUBE does crash by trying to select and update the content in "Recommended" and "Trending" as well.

Don't know if others experience this as well but for the last two days the channels seams to not updating content on news channels either... can't imagine this are on hold or being blocked for two days... any ideas?
    Others that YT having fun playing up again... for easter jokes..

03-31-21 02:01 PM
    I may misunderstood your post. In my region subscribed channels are updating. Recommended and tranded seems to be updated too, but the content is strange, never the less)) last weeks the were some sourse errors, some of them solved by unknown reason after second try to replay. Others didn't.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-21 03:57 PM
    BlackBerry Tube crashes on start up in my case. I think it stared 2 days ago...

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 06:51 AM
    BlackBerry Tube crashes on start up in my case. I think it stared 2 days ago...

Posted via CB10
    check if you have the latest BBtube version 1.3.5.1 installed, that version should have solved the startup crash issue.

04-01-21 06:54 AM
    check if you have the latest BBtube version 1.3.5.1 installed, that version should have solved the startup crash issue.

The greatest app ever lives! I haven't had this issue apart from a few random crashes. Not sure if at startup. Will upgrade and see if any change.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 11:01 AM
    Sorry, guys, I can't reproduce your issues either. Everything works just fine in my region.
    The crash on startup could be caused by 2 facts which must happen simultaneously:
    1. The default tab is set to either Trending or Recommended
    2. The app crashes while opening one of those two.
    Otherwise, if the default tab is set to either Search, Channels, Playlists, I don't see any reasons to crash on startup specifically.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-21 12:18 PM
    Sorry, guys, I can't reproduce your issues either. Everything works just fine in my region.
    The crash on startup could be caused by 2 facts which must happen simultaneously:
    1. The default tab is set to either Trending or Recommended
    2. The app crashes while opening one of those two.
    Otherwise, if the default tab is set to either Search, Channels, Playlists, I don't see any reasons to crash on startup specifically.

Posted via CB10
    Well..
    Because we had your case description number 1. Known for some time now and because my more preferred option to start BBtube with any alternative options described in case number 2. anyway (Channels) as default in my case it did work pretty goodmost of the time but lately, by just checking for trending or Recommended YT for being nosey what's up or wasting some time, well the spinning circle starting up, freeze and crash the app unfortunately and yep I do have the latest ver.1.3.5.1 installed.

Apart from that I still do believe that YT had a bit of a changing on their server side over the last few days anyway, may not as heavily as we may have experienced before, but I had the message poping up that the channels couldn't be found if trying to open them direct in the channel list even after refresh because there where no updates for three days, seams to be a temporary or intermediate problem because sometimes "some channels" at least are able to update with one or may two new videos over a few days... and yep i'm talking about news channels like RT for instant that usually come with frequently new contents over a few hours not only a few days.. something is not right.

04-01-21 01:11 PM
    BBTube: Introducing a new YouTube client for BB 10.-img_20210402_233740.png
    unfortunately, the application does not search for anything. the plus point after the update is that it starts up at all. I am writing about the latest version.
    04-02-21 04:41 PM
547 ... 1617181920 ...