I love this app! Just updated to the latest. I was having trouble sometimes with searches coming up with zero results. Hopefully, that is gone. I suspected it was an issue with a slow interface with Google's servers or something. (Was this discussed?)

Thanks so much and everyone should pay some $ for the privilege of using this!
    10-22-20 05:19 PM
    The only feature add I could think of that I would be would be to access comments. I read comments to videos. Haven't seen that suggestion yet. But it's still awesome and is keeping on this platform longer!
    10-22-20 05:21 PM
    The only feature add I could think of that I would be would be to access comments. I read comments to videos. Haven't seen that suggestion yet. But it's still awesome and is keeping on this platform longer!
    Thanks.
    People have requested the Comments feature several times, but it's too time-consuming for me. If I need comments I simply use the Open in Browser action from the right-menu. Yes, it's not convenient in case you read comments under each video you watch but can be considered as a workaround in other cases.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-20 12:30 AM
    Thanks.
    People have requested the Comments feature several times, but it's too time-consuming for me. If I need comments I simply use the Open in Browser action from the right-menu. Yes, it's not convenient in case you read comments under each video you watch but can be considered as a workaround in other cases.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I did not realize that shortcut was there. It solves the issue!
    10-23-20 01:49 PM
    Regarding mp3 audio: there are tools for conversion from m4a to mp3 but they have to be used by a powerful computer like a server. Mobile devices are not suitable for such a task. I believe those services simply download an audio track and do the conversion in the background.
    Posted via CB10
    I know this is a reply to an old post but ;-)

Here is a workaround..

No need for a powerful computer for conversion from m4a to mp3, unless you concerning a BlackBerry Classic a powerful computer this day's, compare to an old 286, 386, 486, 586, 86x-PC it is indeed (actually that reminds me to watch 2012 Iron Sky again ;-)
    It's amazing how time and changes flying by...

Just did exactly that, downloading a m4a audiofile with BBTube and used an old BBW friend called "Penzus MMT" app to convert that m4a file in to a standard mp3 file with all its original properties and can be edited, shorten as well, on top of that using ID3iot to add a artwork image to it as well as the Tag's for descriptions too, without a lot of time consultation no problem at all.. all done "locally"on the device after downloading that m4a file, yes it does take a few more steps to do...
    It works for me in a breath for this few audio tracks that I want to keep.

Just thought to mention this option for the once who are keen on converting m4a in to mp3 files from a BBTube download... have fun

 Classic  Passport  OS10.3.3.3216
    Last edited by BB-nomade; 10-23-20 at 05:37 PM.
    Alexey Gurevski likes this.
    10-23-20 04:43 PM
    Send download link

Posted via CB10
    10-25-20 05:50 AM
    Send download link

Posted via CB10
    It's in the first post.
    10-25-20 08:49 AM
    Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this app. I'm on Youtube more than I'd like to admit. I've been using the native browser and it works ok for the most part so I never thought of needing a Youtube specific app. Recent updates to Youtube have left me with only mobile site usable. This app saves me so much on load times especially when I don't need to wait for ads to skip. Definitely will be in top 3 most used apps for me.
    NaGMeT likes this.
    10-26-20 09:01 PM
    Version 1.3.2.7 is out.

I'm really surprised that no one has reported an issue. People either stopped using the app or only I experienced those issues for some reason.
    Long story short, the app is functional again.
    No more random crashes, Channel Videos page is alive, videos can be played.
    Gentian Salia, JECE and elfabio80 like this.
    11-18-20 04:31 AM
    Version 1.3.2.7 is out.

I'm really surprised that no one has reported an issue. People either stopped using the app or only I experienced those issues for some reason.
    Thanks for adressering that chrash issue ;-)

Yep actually experienced that random chrash over the last few weeks, but after restarting BBTUBE again it usually went back to nomal, actually did put it down to poor network or anything else on my Classic ;-)
    But definitely didn't put me off using your app frequently anyway ;-)

Yep thanks again for maintaining your wonderful BBTube app it's a blessing for OS10

 Classic  Passport  OS10.3.3.3216
    11-18-20 04:48 AM
    Version 1.3.2.7 is out.

Actually, It were some issues)) but I was too lazy for searching. Last week's often videos weren't able to open, "no sourse found".
    Thanks for update and all. You're doing a great work!

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-18-20 04:51 AM
    Version 1.3.2.7 is out.

Updated at BlackBerry Store

https://bb.sz7.me
    Gentian Salia likes this.
    11-18-20 04:56 AM
    I also blamed my issues on YouTube flakiness. Thanks for the update, I use it everyday.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-20 10:00 PM
    I think you have a lot of silent users of BBTube out there (like me) who use your app regularly. I experienced the 'Source Unavailable ' problem for the last few days but was just being lazy and waiting for somebody else to point it out. So please keep up the good work - us silent users are all grateful to you!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-20 04:31 PM
    @Alexey: Any news about your Onedrive client for BB10?
    11-21-20 08:21 AM
    @Alexey: Any news about your Onedrive client for BB10?
    It's only 1-2% done

Posted via CB10
    11-21-20 08:39 AM
    Am one of the silent users too. Upgraded to new version and am a happy camper! Thanks again for all the support!

Posted via CB10
    11-22-20 04:24 PM
    Hi @Alexey Gurevski, I have problems to fetch a channel list. I updated to latest version but that makes no difference. When pressing download I only come to a html page with my channels. The only thing I can save is this page in html . It may be a change in YouTube, it seems to redirect me in a way it hasn't before. I became aware of it when I had to reset my phone.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mikael11; 11-24-20 at 07:33 AM.
    11-24-20 06:04 AM
    Hi @Alexey Gurevski, I have problems to fetch a channel list. I updated to latest version but that makes no difference. When pressing download I only come to a html page with my channels. The only thing I can save is this page in html . It may be a change in YouTube, it seems to redirect me in a way it hasn't before. I became aware of it when I had to reset my phone.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed, YouTube dropped that feature. NewPipe users reported the same issue, here is the discussion: https://github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/issues/4720
    You'll have to use the Google Takeout platform to export subscriptions, the import flow will become even more manual. Besides that, the data format is totally different (JSON instead of XML-like OPML) so I'll need to adjust the app to the new format. I'll try to fix this issue in the next couple of days.
    11-24-20 11:10 AM
    Indeed, YouTube dropped that feature. NewPipe users reported the same issue, here is the discussion: https://github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/issues/4720
    You'll have to use the Google Takeout platform to export subscriptions, the import flow will become even more manual. Besides that, the data format is totally different (JSON instead of XML-like OPML) so I'll need to adjust the app to the new format. I'll try to fix this issue in the next couple of days.
    Thanks for the information Alexey and for all you efforts with Bbtube
    11-24-20 01:09 PM
    Having issues downloading the 720p version of this video. No issues downloading his other recent videos. The 360p downloads just fine. The 720p shows a '?' for the size. YouTube shennanigans again. The video opens with the link just fine in Browsie.

Yoga for Anxiety | How to Deal With Anxiety and Depression With Yoga

Posted via CB10
    11-24-20 05:47 PM
    Having issues downloading the 720p version of this video. No issues downloading his other recent videos. The 360p downloads just fine. The 720p shows a '?' for the size. YouTube shennanigans again. The video opens with the link just fine in Browsie.

Yoga for Anxiety | How to Deal With Anxiety and Depression With Yoga

Posted via CB10
    I've never experienced such an issue before. 360p and audio streams work just fine, 720p returns Source Unavailable. I believe the issue is somewhere on the YouTube's side, probably the .mp4 stream were somehow corrupted for this particular video.
    Regarding the '?' sign - I don't know why but YouTube doesn't return any info about the size for 720p videos, it has worked in this way for ages for all videos. But all sizes are approximate and are given purely for reference, don't treat them too seriously
    11-25-20 01:21 AM
    Actually, there is some problem still. Some videos aren't playable because of 'source unavailable'.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-20 08:00 AM
    Some videos
    For instance?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-20 08:17 AM
    Alexey, thank you for writing BBTube. Much appreciated! I've got it running on 3 BBs at home.
    11-29-20 09:14 PM
547 ... 1112131415 ...