For whatever it is worth it seems I am able to spam a contact in bbm with stickers.

That is all.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 10:18 PM
    For whatever it is worth it seems I am able to spam a contact in bbm with stickers.

That is all.
    As long as an individual is a contact you can spam them with pretty much anything.
    It doesn't take BBM Stickers for that...........
    04-03-14 10:50 PM
    Well, BBM is private and allows you to block people you don't want to talk to. Unfortunately, it can't block ****** friends like you.

Personally though I'd like them to limit the number of stickers sent to 1 per second and maybe 10 per minute.
    The 1 per second would be useful so you don't accidentally double send, which I've already done at least twice.

Edit: Seriously? Crackberry is censoring the word do u ch e?
    04-03-14 10:50 PM
    Well, BBM is private and allows you to block people you don't want to talk to. Unfortunately, it can't block ****** friends like you.

Personally though I'd like them to limit the number of stickers sent to 1 per second and maybe 10 per minute.
    The 1 per second would be useful so you don't accidentally double send, which I've already done at least twice.

Edit: Seriously? Crackberry is censoring the word do u ch e?
    Wow dude.... because I have noticed this I am suddenly labeled as a d o u ch e...doesn't mean I do this. I am a developer myself and like to play with things and see what can and can't be done and frankly I was surprised I could spam with the stickers.

Yes I know we can spam with anything. But with stickers it's so much easier and should be limited... just an observation that is all

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 12:22 AM
    As long as an individual is a contact you can spam them with pretty much anything.
    It doesn't take BBM Stickers for that...........
    Yes I know been a BlackBerry user for many years. With stickers spamming is only 1 action not 2.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 12:23 AM
    Yes I know been a BlackBerry user for many years.
    So. Why did you create the thread about sticker spamming if you already knew this?
    With stickers spamming is only 1 action not 2.
    What are you getting at here? What does that have to do with your OP?
    It would be OK to spam contacts if it was 2 actions instead of one?
    Or, are you saying it's a lot easier to send sticker spam with only a single action?
    If it's the first reason... Huh?
    If it's the second reason... Huh?

BTW, it takes more than just a single action to spam with stickers.
    The option for adding an emoticon must first be tapped, then the sticker option emoticon must be tapped.
    After that, a sticker must be found (unless you use the very first one in your portfolio) and also tapped to send it.

IDK. I gotta be missing something here...

Good Luck with your endeavors!
    04-04-14 12:57 AM
    So. Why did you create the thread about sticker spamming if you already knew this?

What are you getting at here? What does that have to do with your OP?
    It would be OK to spam contacts if it was 2 actions instead of one?
    Or, are you saying it's a lot easier to send sticker spam with only a single action?
    If it's the first reason... Huh?
    If it's the second reason... Huh?

BTW, it takes more than just a single action to spam with stickers.
    The option for adding an emoticon must first be tapped, then the sticker option emoticon must be tapped.
    After that, a sticker must be found (unless you use the very first one in your portfolio) and also tapped to send it.

IDK. I gotta be missing something here...

Good Luck with your endeavors!
    Omg all I can do is laugh at your posts lol.... once you have the stickers open it is one action, tap tap tap tap tap tap would flood the bbm chat. if you find this to be acceptable then so be it. I don't and wanted to gauge others responses...sure I could have started the post with more detail but I wanted to see how many people would blow up...I myself have not until NOW experienced rash posts from other users until this thread and I can see why the forums have changed the past year or so.

You are not important don't kid yourself. If you don't have time to reply with respect and patience, don't reply at all.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 11:16 AM
    Wow dude.... because I have noticed this I am suddenly labeled as a d o u ch e...doesn't mean I do this. I am a developer myself and like to play with things and see what can and can't be done and frankly I was surprised I could spam with the stickers.

Yes I know we can spam with anything. But with stickers it's so much easier and should be limited... just an observation that is all

Posted via CB10
    Chill, it was a joke.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 11:24 AM
    Calling anyone that name is Not A Joke. Read the rules or go away. Also spelling the word out like that to bypass the censors on the forums will get you in trouble.
    04-04-14 11:45 AM
    Omg all I can do is laugh at your posts lol.... once you have the stickers open it is one action, tap tap tap tap tap tap would flood the bbm chat. if you find this to be acceptable then so be it. I don't and wanted to gauge others responses...sure I could have started the post with more detail but I wanted to see how many people would blow up...I myself have not until NOW experienced rash posts from other users until this thread and I can see why the forums have changed the past year or so.

You are not important don't kid yourself. If you don't have time to reply with respect and patience, don't reply at all.

Posted via CB10
    LoL
    You need to stop. You're not a victim here.
    Don't you think that's a bit of drama here?
    Your the only one claiming any importance with your "I'm a developer" line.

Please, enjoy your "thread"..... Alone!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 11:48 AM

That is all.

Posted via CB10
    awesome, I can't wait.

I was angry that I can't PING Bomb people anymore but now it's on to the Sticker Bomb generation!!!
    04-04-14 11:50 AM
    LoL
    You need to stop. You're not a victim here.
    Don't you think that's a bit of drama here?
    Your the only one claiming any importance with your "I'm a developer" line.

Please, enjoy your "thread"..... Alone!

Posted via CB10
    Not playing the victim at all...but if that helps you then believe what you want. I am not here to argue with you...frankly you have done a great job doing the arguing for me...

Maybe when you grow up..you will understand...until then I think your mom is calling.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 06:01 PM
    Chill, it was a joke.

Posted via CB10
    Harhar your joke sucks

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 06:01 PM