Anyone that has a 9900 and using BBM, FB, TW and BlackBerry Channels knows the deeds between the social media us way better on the older OS. Why did you allow multiple feeds and sharing. Take 5 times longer for me to do my social media.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 08:34 AM
    Because BlackBerry is trying to move forward... not stay in the past.

Never did use BBOS7.... BBOS6 was as far as I ever got, so maybe there was a difference.

But with BB10 I go to one place and get all my social media feeds, see pretty simple to use..... just need a home button every now and then so I can get back to the "top" quicker. It does take me longer... but that is because I can do more now and I'm more engaged.
    08-11-14 08:44 AM
    If you are referring to posting to multiple social media accounts at once then yes, I understand your frustration. I cured mine by implementing an App by the name of QuickPost. The developer is great and this works across all my social media accounts and BBM as I want.

I did like having all of my feeds from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn all mixed together on OS7 in Social Feeds but since the social landscape has gotten so media rich and huge, you kind of have to accept they needed to be split going forward.
    08-11-14 08:56 AM
    If you are referring to posting to multiple social media accounts at once then yes, I understand your frustration. I cured mine by implementing an App by the name of QuickPost. The developer is great and this works across all my social media accounts and BBM as I want.

I did like having all of my feeds from Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn all mixed together on OS7 in Social Feeds but since the social landscape has gotten so media rich and huge, you kind of have to accept they needed to be split going forward.
    Thank you only someone that has multiple social feeds will understand what I am talking. OP don't have a clue what you and I are talking about>

I don't understand if BB10 is so ***k**g great why the hell didn't they keep the same format as OS7.1?

Just another reason for me to keep using the 9900 even though it only has 300kb or RAM.
    With it I can go to my FB account and share to 5 of my Twitter accounts (I use to have 20). I can also share to my BBM Chanels (5) and my BBM. From Twitter I can share to my other TW accounts and FB and BBM.

All I have been hearing from the BB10 users is how great it is to go to BB10. WTF it is like going down stream in a boat with a bigger motor but the boat can't turn around to go up stream.

Yeah, I'm stuck with this 300kb or RAM. But you know what pulling the battery every 10 minutes is minor compared to feeding 7-10 social accounts one at a time. There is absolutely no reason why an Android or Iphone use to load BBM10 on their phone.

The FB and Twitter apps for BB10 are better than OS7 but not by much. FB and TW apps are better on my wife's Samsung but I hate using her phone and to auto correct. Takes me 4 times longer to type on it vs my 9900. I would say the Z10 is only 50% better than the Samsung for typing speed.

Anyway thanks for the info.

Dean Oshiro

I'm kinda glad I used my grandsons phone this weekend.
    Last edited by Mr4aces; 08-12-14 at 10:54 AM.
    08-11-14 10:19 PM