I see that if I leave a group and the rejoin the group, I can see all the pictures. Where are the group pictures stored?

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 03:10 PM
    you can see the photos because you rejoined the group. they aren't stored in your device memory anymore. Something Whatsapp should adopt. If i'm not mistaken, only photos you specifically save or mark as favorite are stored on your phone.
    05-06-15 04:18 PM
    you can see the photos because you rejoined the group. they aren't stored in your device memory anymore. Something Whatsapp should adopt. If i'm not mistaken, only photos you specifically save or mark as favorite are stored on your phone.
    Actually I have experienced that all photos are there... and I didn't save any nor did I mark them. This even after I switched BlackBerry
    05-07-15 09:32 AM
    Actually I have experienced that all photos are there... and I didn't save any nor did I mark them. This even after I switched BlackBerry
    Even after leaving the group? It's understandable if you join the group and the same photos are there, no matter what BBM platform you're on. But if you leave the group and you still find the photos on your device, then I'm wrong and they are saved somewhere on your phone.
    05-07-15 10:04 AM
    Even after leaving the group? It's understandable if you join the group and the same photos are there, no matter what BBM platform you're on. But if you leave the group and you still find the photos on your device, then I'm wrong and they are saved somewhere on your phone.
    Can't be saved on the phone. I switched the phone and started fresh... so that indicated that they might be stored in the cloud.... or something... but definitely not on the phone...

Just checked. Have a new BlackBerry passport and the oldest photo I see was uploaded to the group 554 days ago...
    05-07-15 11:45 AM
    Can't be saved on the phone. I switched the phone and started fresh... so that indicated that they might be stored in the cloud.... or something... but definitely not on the phone...

Just checked. Have a new BlackBerry passport and the oldest photo I see was uploaded to the group 554 days ago...
    Well there you have it...
    05-07-15 12:19 PM