BBM Gone Wrong Samsung S3 mini-img-20140223-wa000.jpg

So I have a friend in Spain with an S3 Mini on Movistar and this is the message she is receiving whenever she downloads BBM� Obviously her data is on and working as you can see from the picture with instagram and whatsapp notifications and by the fact she was able to download BBM.. if anyone has any advice or has experienced this problem and found a solution, please help us out.. Thanks!!!!!!
    02-23-14 05:25 PM
    Dunno but I bumped into a similar post on the BlackBerry support forums on this but it appeared it was due to data being turned off. Other possibility is maybe she ended up with a 'fake' BBM?

"La conexion a la red inalambrica se encuentra des... - Foros de Soporte Comunitario BlackBerry
    02-23-14 05:44 PM
    Dunno but I bumped into a similar post on the BlackBerry support forums on this but it appeared it was due to data being turned off. Other possibility is maybe she ended up with a 'fake' BBM?

"La conexion a la red inalambrica se encuentra des... - Foros de Soporte Comunitario BlackBerry
    I checked it out.. thanks… Its weird.. very weird.. Im not sure if the s3 mini is on the latest android software.. Im going to assume its not…. Blackberry needs to get it together if its a backend issue….
    02-23-14 06:29 PM
    I checked it out.. thanks� Its weird.. very weird.. Im not sure if the s3 mini is on the latest android software.. Im going to assume its not�. Blackberry needs to get it together if its a backend issue�.
    Jellybean I believe.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 06:33 PM
    Jellybean I believe.

Posted via CB10
    Jelly Bean is the new OS that BBM released to right??
    02-23-14 07:01 PM
    Jellybean is the latest Android OS. Gingerbread is the previous version. BBM doesn't work on Gingerbread yet.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 07:09 PM
    Jellybean is the latest Android OS. Gingerbread is the previous version. BBM doesn't work on Gingerbread yet.

Posted via CB10
    I thought they came out with a Gingerbread BBM? There was a news article last week but I didn't read it .

Is KitKat not the latest Android or is it only on Nexus devices?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-14 08:40 PM