Can anyone tell me if BBM shows the "Sent" time? When I receive a new message on BBM, I can only see the current time next to the message (i.e, time the message was read by me) and not the time that the sender sent the message (which by contrast, is available in whatsapp). Isn't this a drawback in some way?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 12:42 PM
    Isn't this a drawback in some way?
    Hasn't been for me. Do you think it is? I mean, you are asking others if it's a drawback not stating it is one for you lol. It's like you want people to tell you it's a drawback vs. it actually being a drawback for you.
    der_mit likes this.
    04-07-15 01:33 PM
    Ha, you're right, I wasn't clear on that one. I found it to be an important and a basic feature on whatsapp which is why I was surprised to not find it on BBM.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 01:53 PM
    So if I am understanding your question you want the sent time as appose to received time? I believe that BBM looks at it as an instantaneous transmission therefore irrelevant. That's my thought on it.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-07-15 02:11 PM
    So if I am understanding your question you want the sent time as appose to received time? I believe that BBM looks at it as an instantaneous transmission therefore irrelevant. That's my thought on it.
    That's kind of what I thought, too. Although, I've had occasions where I got no BBM and then suddenly a slew and from context it appears that they occurred over a longer span of time than at THAT INSTANT.
    04-07-15 05:41 PM
    I believe what OP said is right.
    BBM should show the right time when the message was sent. When I switch on my BBM maybe after a week of nt using it, I receive so many messages, but every single messages would show the same time. I really find it a negative. And also the messages sent before a longer time, maybe more than a week doesn't come at all. Even the messages sent to another BBM in which the phone is off, shows red mark meaning message sent failed. I think BlackBerry should work on it. Messages should go to other person no matter if it is off or not reachable or if he kept his BBM off for a long time, it should be delivered when the user is back and also should show the right time of sending, nt the time of sending.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 06:52 PM