Does BlackBerry 10 / Z10 come with a visual voice mail app / drop voice mails into the hub?
    EsJayDee likes this.
    02-07-13 07:24 PM
    So I am guessing no then?
    02-07-13 11:04 PM
    is visual voicemail when they send you the text message of the voicemail? It has that. And it also text messaged me the audio file of the message. This is on rogers. It goes to the hub
    02-07-13 11:20 PM
    Rogers is developing app for vvm. So voicemail to txt right now, and when app available just activate vvm.
    02-07-13 11:29 PM
    is visual voicemail when they send you the text message of the voicemail? It has that. And it also text messaged me the audio file of the message. This is on rogers. It goes to the hub
    No, you're talking about Voice mail to text.

Visual voicemail has your voicemail messages displated similar to your music files. You can pick which one you want to listen to, play, pause, rewind all just like a song.

I use it all the time on my 9800. No more dialing into voicemail to listen to messages.
    02-08-13 01:44 AM
    Rogers is developing app for vvm. So voicemail to txt right now, and when app available just activate vvm.
    Really? That's pretty ********, but on par for Rogers.

My Bell Z10's visual voicemail integrates right into the hub/call log. No separate app.

BB10 Visual Voice Mail?-visual_voicemail.jpg
    EsJayDee likes this.
    02-08-13 10:19 AM
    Is this "Bell" Visual Voice mail feature come with all BlackBerry Z10's... I am on Verizon and just wondering if this is a Bell specific app? I am hoping not! I really need Visual Voice mail!
    02-08-13 07:52 PM
    Visual voicemail needs two things, OS support and carrier support - afaik, BB10 doesn't support VV. Hope I'm wrong.
    02-09-13 01:19 AM
    CJH BB10 does support VVM,
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    02-09-13 01:21 AM
    Ealvnv, that's great news. Wonder when my carrier will support it. Thanks for the info.
    02-09-13 01:30 AM
    You are welcome
    02-09-13 01:37 AM
    The screenshot above shows Visual Voicemail on a Bell Z10.

So far it looks as if Bell is the only Canadian carrier to support this.

I find it a very handy feature on my 9800. Listen to a voicemail, use the media scrubber to rewind and replay a phone number, pause, open the phone app and key in the phone number as the message is being played back.

No more dialing in to listen to a 60 second message over and over to get the number in the last 5 seconds.
    02-09-13 02:33 AM
    Ok thanks! So it sounds like the carrier needs to be on board with the feature, but BlackBerry wrote the app... I know Verizon charges $3 a month for Visual Voice mail for older BlackBerry's... So, I would imagine they would want to keep that going!

This is good news since their are no apps I could find that integrate this well for the Z10!
    02-09-13 09:10 AM
    It would be nice for visual voicemail to be integrated into the Hub for Rogers, rather than being a separate app. I do have the voicemail option in the Hub, but it doesn't appear to be functioning for me as of yet. I guess time will tell...

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    02-09-13 09:31 AM
    I agree with the above poster Rogers making vvm work with the hub would be awesome!

02-09-13 09:47 AM
    It would be nice for visual voicemail to be integrated into the Hub for Rogers, rather than being a separate app. I do have the voicemail option in the Hub, but it doesn't appear to be functioning for me as of yet. I guess time will tell...

Open the phone app and swipe down from the top, tap on the settings, you should get the option to set vvm in there otherwise it wont work even if you carrier supports it
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 Visual Voice Mail?-vvm.jpg   BB10 Visual Voice Mail?-vvm2.jpg  
    02-09-13 04:12 PM
    I am with Rogers and have vvm plus as one of my plan features. In my z10 phone settings , when I press the visual voice mail button, it says I have to call voice mail to set up visual voice mail, but when I call my voice mail, I don't find any option to set it up.
    02-11-13 07:00 PM
    I had a visual voice mail app running on my 9810 from Rogers, but now on my z10 nothing. Hopefully soon! Anyone ask rogers?

02-11-13 09:13 PM
    I asked them today and it was like asking about something that they can't conceive. Frustrating. Thrilled me about as much as my Rogers Rep not knowing when they were going to get the phones. When you only have so many launches, know everything about the next one. That is your job. So frustrating sometimes. Half of the reps I talk to don't know the device and almost seem bored if you ask about it. Brainwashing of the masses. None of them are BB users. That needs to be a requirement.
    02-11-13 09:48 PM
    One Rogers rep suggested their VVM Plus currently not compatible with BB10.
    02-11-13 09:50 PM
    Really? That's pretty ********, but on par for Rogers.

My Bell Z10's visual voicemail integrates right into the hub/call log. No separate app.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	visual_voicemail.jpg 
Views:	865 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	134729
    With I'm with bell too! Why don't i have this? I I have to turn it on?

02-11-13 10:57 PM
    I have just made a discovery! I am on Bell and I do have visual voicemail. Ever since i picked up my Z10 i was no longer recieving my visual voicemail. This morning I decided to test a theroy of mine so i went into my Network Connection settings and switched over from LTE to HSPA. Boom! My visual voicemails came through instantly! Now i am happy to have my VVM back but kind of annoyed that im going to have to switch over networks in order to recieve them. Does anyone know why this might be and if there is a way to get your VVM over LTE?
    02-14-13 11:42 AM
    Just to clarify for the thread, it costs money to add VMM to your Bell plan, if it isn't already included as a feature of the plan. So that could be why people with Bell aren't seeing this. $5 extra monthly to add it as a feature.

Bell Mobility - Visual Voicemail
    02-14-13 12:59 PM
    I'm on Rogers and under Phone Settings, it just says Voice Mail. Phoned rogers a few days ago and the rep told me it doesn't work yet.
    02-14-13 02:32 PM
    For Rogers customer's who had visual voice mail working before call Rogers and get it taken off your billing as the only other worthwhile voice mail service that is currently offered is voice mail plus that sends you a text message a somewhat accurate transcription of your voice mail and a quick link to call and listen. I called and complained as I was getting no notification of my voicemails at all. The voice mail plus was $6 cheaper.

02-14-13 03:34 PM
45 12