Blackberry please get some ideas from these 2 amazing productivity apps!!!

Yes, I know Acompli is a BB10 HUB knock off. But they actually innovated the HUB which I hope BlackBerry isn't over seeing.

Acompli Innovations:
    - Contacts
    - Calendar like at 0:23 checking your availability in the calendar and it's own tab
    - Adding attachments BBM style to Emails - 0:35
    - Search is simpler 0:55 but not as good and less options.
    - Contact Filter 1:07: They took it to a whole different level there might be a bit of one but I can't access my contacts app in 10.3 (yes I will reload the OS, stay on topic please). I would like it to be more accessible in the HUB.
    - It can send location which is pretty cool (don't know if I would ever use it). While I'm on this location topic Glympse should be bit better and integrated into all phones native maps. I sent a Glympse to someone when I was drunk and she was so confused in trying to find me. Update Glympse!!

Easily.Do
    This app is like Google Now on steroids for Productivity. The Developer completely knocked this app out of the park. This app is truly the definition of a Personal Assistant. It does everything you need without you having to do it. Blackberry needs to integrate these features into BB10 and/or get this app natively(not a word I know) on BB10 because it's just that good.

EasilyDo Pros:
    - gathers up data on "IT'S OWN" and organizes it.
    - notifications for literally anything
    - App integration 2:04: when i think of this I think of BB10 where I can compose or send a file to any app on my phone all from 1 spot. This would be hard to bring to BB10 because we don't have some of those apps like Netflix but if it uses HTML5 version of the sites unless it detects that you have one of those apps like Dropbox. But again, if BlackBerry makes their own version and incorporate into the "Intelligent Assistant app in 10.3" then obviously they would dodge that compatibility issues and make a few of their own.
    - Geo-fencing 2:13 the example he gave is texting when he leaves somewhere. Yes there are apps on BB10 that do that but from what I gather they aren't fully functional to that point yet. Like they will turn Wifi On but not turn it back on even though ti's set to that. This whole Geo-fencing idea needs to be within the OS itself.
    -birthday idea was cool
    - Boarding pass!! and you can open it in passbook which reminds me of Card Holder, what is up with that app it's been in every OS since 10.2.0 and is still at the same stage when it first showed up
    Native BlackBerry 10 "Cardholder" App Answer to iPhone Passbook? | N4BB
    -Get Organized Section is what BB10 needs badly!! note he says "he uses it the most without actually using it"
    1. Auto-merges Contact info and gets rid of duplicates which is the biggest mess with BB10 so far there are apps to do it like Contact X, Intouch, FireChest. i've tried them all and frankly they don't work as they should. FireChest you can atleast edit the file but this thing is fully automatic!!!
    2. Deal emails cleanup!!
    3. Files Receipts Automatically: much needed
    4. Creates Contacts for you
    These were just the features off the video but here is all of them listed on google play
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ndroid_website

Apparently the APK works on BB10 so give it a go Download EasilyDo Smart Assistant,EasilyDo Smart Assistant 3.1.0 Download | 1mobile.com, it doesn't on my Z30 running 10.3.0.296 with SDK runtime but it's just my phone it seems (yes I know I need to reload the OS).
    05-26-14 07:53 PM
    follow my thread on Beta Zone like it and Bump it. BB10 needs this badly!!!!!
    https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/...w/22922#112345
    05-26-14 08:00 PM
    Nice points. I think this should come to BlackBerry's attention.

Still at how HUB like that app is.
    05-26-14 08:02 PM
    What I do like about Intelligent Assistant in 10.3 is "Quick Interaction" which i only got it up once by typing "ca" so far and it brought up a calendar reminder from a few months ago but obviously it's in development:P
    05-26-14 08:03 PM
    Nice points. I think this should come to BlackBerry's attention.

Still at how HUB like that app is.
    like it and bump it on beta zone for me then :P

Glad you liked it
    05-31-14 04:53 PM
    I like how the "flow" of easily.do and accompli look a lot like the hub. BlackBerry needs to step it up big time and steal, buy, "borrow", a lot of these features. It's apps like these which are making it tricky for BlackBerry to retain customers. This is BlackBerry's bread and butter and others appear to be doing a better job at simplifying and marketing.
    05-31-14 05:23 PM
    I like how the "flow" of easily.do and accompli look a lot like the hub. BlackBerry needs to step it up big time and steal, buy, "borrow", a lot of these features. It's apps like these which are making it tricky for BlackBerry to retain customers. This is BlackBerry's bread and butter and others appear to be doing a better job at simplifying and marketing.
    If easily.do was integrated into the OS that would be nuts...

I just want this intelligent assistant to be what it sounds like, I want it to take info through my phone and sort it out and tell me about it. Kind of like google now but more OS based and less internet based. Even though I love the Google Now cards for GPS and traveling
    06-04-14 08:29 AM
    Apparently the APK works on BB10 so give it a go Download EasilyDo Smart Assistant,EasilyDo Smart Assistant 3.1.0 Download | 1mobile.com, it doesn't on my Z30 running 10.3.0.296 with SDK runtime but it's just my phone it seems (yes I know I need to reload the OS).
    Doesn't work on my Z10 either. After install, I was able to create an account but it has crashed on every instance of opening the app since.
    06-04-14 10:45 AM
    Doesn't work on my Z10 either. After install, I was able to create an account but it has crashed on every instance of opening the app since.
    That sucks
    06-04-14 03:35 PM
    This easily.do sounds like something I would like.

I would really like an app that not only does geo fencing for sending bbm's - but also reminders based on proximity of another person's cellphone. For example - I have to remember to give a physical item to a person but I'm not sure when I'll next see them. I'd love to get a reminder when my phone senses their phone in a nearby range.

Probably a whole host of privacy issues with that - but it would still be super useful.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 11:39 AM
    This easily.do sounds like something I would like.

I would really like an app that not only does geo fencing for sending bbm's - but also reminders based on proximity of another person's cellphone. For example - I have to remember to give a physical item to a person but I'm not sure when I'll next see them. I'd love to get a reminder when my phone senses their phone in a nearby range.

Probably a whole host of privacy issues with that - but it would still be super useful.

Posted via CB10
    LOL, that could get creepy and dangerous really fast.

Imagine a stalker or pickpocket that saw you or a lady friend come around the corner and go into the coffee shop a few times. All he has to do is sit nearby, set a proximity "fence" around that person's device, then wait around the area for the fence to be triggered... or worse, find where they are at other times by walking around scouting out the fence. Essentially getting advanced notice that their victim is approaching or in the area...

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 12:02 PM
    Downloaded Easily.do on Z10 running sdk and Q10 running 3175.

Installs but keeps shutting down. Did manage to log in though but yet keeps stopping.????

Any Solutions??
    06-07-14 12:55 PM
    LOL, that could get creepy and dangerous really fast.

Imagine a stalker or pickpocket that saw you or a lady friend come around the corner and go into the coffee shop a few times. All he has to do is sit nearby, set a proximity "fence" around that person's device, then wait around the area for the fence to be triggered... or worse, find where they are at other times by walking around scouting out the fence. Essentially getting advanced notice that their victim is approaching or in the area...

Posted via CB10
    Lol. Yes. That crossed my mind. I was thinking more of ppl you had already on bbm.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 02:22 PM
    Downloaded Easily.do on Z10 running sdk and Q10 running 3175.

Installs but keeps shutting down. Did manage to log in though but yet keeps stopping.????

Any Solutions??
    I have the same issue as you it works for 5 seconds everytime I open it but im on 296runtime

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 09:28 PM