Yes, I know the videoconferencing functionality no longer works on the BB10 Zoom app because of the introduction of encryption on the Zoom platform, but the app still works for setting up new meetings and seeing previously scheduled meetings, attendees, etc, and that's what I want it for. I have in on my passport, and on my Z10, but not on my new (old stock) Z30. Does anybody have the bar file please?

Posted via CB10
    08-11-20 01:29 PM
    Yes, I know the videoconferencing functionality no longer works on the BB10 Zoom app because of the introduction of encryption on the Zoom platform, but the app still works for setting up new meetings and seeing previously scheduled meetings, attendees, etc, and that's what I want it for. I have in on my passport, and on my Z10, but not on my new (old stock) Z30. Does anybody have the bar file please?

Posted via CB10
    I highly doubt you will find anyone with the bar BUT there is a way. As long as you have the same OS version on your Z30 and Passport you can do a full backup of your Passport (or Z10) using BlackBerry Link and then restore Zoom to your Z30 using that backup.
    08-11-20 01:33 PM
    I highly doubt you will find anyone with the bar BUT there is a way. As long as you have the same OS version on your Z30 and Passport you can do a full backup of your Passport (or Z10) using BlackBerry Link and then restore Zoom to your Z30 using that backup.
    Or just selectively backup and restore that single app.
    brookie229 likes this.
    08-11-20 02:21 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I've never managed to get any of my BB10 phones to connect to BlackBerry Link. The only Windows PC I've got is a Windows 10 tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro). It's got the latest BB drivers and worked fine connecting to my new (old) Z30 to run the autoloader, but BB Link won't connect via USB or WiFi to any of the phones and I don't know how to fix this. I have a Mac but I don't think there was any version of BB Link that ran on a Mac?

Posted via CB10
    08-11-20 02:55 PM
    I have a Mac but I don't think there was any version of BB Link that ran on a Mac?
    There is indeed but I don't know how well it works since I have a PC (Windows 10 and Link works fine for me): https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/sup...ware-downloads

here for just mac: https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...844B474D04114F
    08-11-20 03:05 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately I've never managed to get any of my BB10 phones to connect to BlackBerry Link. The only Windows PC I've got is a Windows 10 tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro). It's got the latest BB drivers and worked fine connecting to my new (old) Z30 to run the autoloader, but BB Link won't connect via USB or WiFi to any of the phones and I don't know how to fix this. I have a Mac but I don't think there was any version of BB Link that ran on a Mac?

Posted via CB10
    Link won't work at all? Or it just won't see internal memory to report how it's used?

The internal memory access is the SMB v1 thing the Windows 10 disables by default. That can be turned on if you need it.

But, if Link at least shows it's connected, then the backup and restore function actually should still work. Only with USB connection though.
    08-11-20 03:14 PM
    Thanks, just tried the mac version but sadly, and perhaps not surprisingly, it's an old 32 bit app and Mac's won't run these any more since the last major OS update when 32 bit support was removed. Running out of options here!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-20 03:16 PM
    Link doesn't connect at all. It just can't see the phone, or any of my phones. I've tried reloading Link but it doesn't make any difference. It could be due perhaps to the fact that the Galaxy Tab Pro only has a single USB-C connector so you have to connect a dongle to get both the power and a standard USB socket to connect a micro USB to the phone. Maybe the dongle messes something up as it also doesn't work if you just connect the phone in USB mass storage mode.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-20 03:21 PM
    Link doesn't connect at all. It just can't see the phone, or any of my phones. I've tried reloading Link but it doesn't make any difference. It could be due perhaps to the fact that the Galaxy Tab Pro only has a single USB-C connector so you have to connect a dongle to get both the power and a standard USB socket to connect a micro USB to the phone. Maybe the dongle messes something up as it also doesn't work if you just connect the phone in USB mass storage mode.

Posted via CB10
    What happens when you plug your Z30 into the tablet? Are you getting any new drives at all under Windows File Explorer?
    08-11-20 07:15 PM
    What happens when you plug your Z30 into the tablet? Are you getting any new drives at all under Windows File Explorer?
    No drives, nothing at all. USB mass storage mode is enabled on the phone and I've tried different USB cables, but still nothing. Which is odd, because when I used the autoloader to get 10.3.3.3137 on the phone (it arrived with 10.2) it worked perfectly - so this must mean the cable works and the drivers work I think...

Posted via CB10
    08-12-20 02:25 AM
    No drives, nothing at all. USB mass storage mode is enabled on the phone and I've tried different USB cables, but still nothing. Which is odd, because when I used the autoloader to get 10.3.3.3137 on the phone (it arrived with 10.2) it worked perfectly - so this must mean the cable works and the drivers work I think...

Posted via CB10
    Curious but could be due to a Win 10 update somewhere along the way (altho I doubt it). What happens if you enable SMBv1 temporarily? Can the phone's drives then be seen?

If you don't know how here is a quick video: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDVVXX

Make sure to disable this after your experiment as it leaves a potential security hole.
    08-12-20 10:46 AM
    Curious but could be due to a Win 10 update somewhere along the way (altho I doubt it). What happens if you enable SMBv1 temporarily? Can the phone's drives then be seen?

If you don't know how here is a quick video: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDVVXX

Make sure to disable this after your experiment as it leaves a potential security hole.
    OK, so a bit of a pain to do but I managed to get USB Mass Storage working eventually but still not BlackBerry Link. I followed Brookie229's advice (thanks!) and eventually managed to enable SMB v1. This didn't work at first as Windows 10 said it needed some Microsoft .Net 3.5 files added which were incompatible with my build of Windows 10. So after regressing Windows 10 to an earlier build I managed to get the .Net files it needed to successfully enable SMB v1. Mass storage now works and I can see and use the BB10 phone's media card as a drive in Windows 10. Link will still not connect though. I disabled USB mass storage on the phone and Link connected momentarily before disconnecting a couple of seconds later. No matter what I do (unplug/replug cable, reboot phone, reboot PC) I can't get it to connect again to Link. I think I'll give up on this now... to much effort just to get a partially working app back! Thanks to all who offered advice though... maybe one day I'll find the bar file and just sideload it.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-20 05:26 AM
    OK, so a bit of a pain to do but I managed to get USB Mass Storage working eventually but still not BlackBerry Link. I followed Brookie229's advice (thanks!) and eventually managed to enable SMB v1. This didn't work at first as Windows 10 said it needed some Microsoft .Net 3.5 files added which were incompatible with my build of Windows 10. So after regressing Windows 10 to an earlier build I managed to get the .Net files it needed to successfully enable SMB v1. Mass storage now works and I can see and use the BB10 phone's media card as a drive in Windows 10. Link will still not connect though. I disabled USB mass storage on the phone and Link connected momentarily before disconnecting a couple of seconds later. No matter what I do (unplug/replug cable, reboot phone, reboot PC) I can't get it to connect again to Link. I think I'll give up on this now... to much effort just to get a partially working app back! Thanks to all who offered advice though... maybe one day I'll find the bar file and just sideload it.

Posted via CB10
    Try Darcy's BlackBerry Tools.

https://mega.nz/#!RlZXQADZ!DtfI0LT6h...ZIMF7F0hG9Nido
    08-14-20 06:22 AM