Hello
    I want a bb10 instagram client. Where can i find it?
    You can use Instagram Lite, which still works. Look for the thread "Adapted Android applications" an go to the first posting.
    10-29-22 02:18 AM
    Anyone got a .bar file of Maxidict? I contacted the developer but he hasn't replied yet.
    Really need a native dictionary app, even my outdated Symbian phone got pretty many decent dict apps...
    12-16-22 08:17 AM
    Anyone got a .bar file of Maxidict? I contacted the developer but he hasn't replied yet.
    Really need a native dictionary app, even my outdated Symbian phone got pretty many decent dict apps...
    Symbian actually had a life... for a bit.

BB10 was pretty much DOA. Many developer got frustrated by the delays between the PlayBook and the release of the phones and they took a wait and see stance.... or just moved on. Within six months of the Z10 making it to market, BlackBerry had put up a For Sale sign, and then the new CEO talked about getting out of smartphones. In the end there was a very short window of active development by more than a handful of hardcore developers.

Every Native App that is "out there" is on Conite's list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    12-16-22 01:44 PM
    Symbian actually had a life... for a bit.

BB10 was pretty much DOA. Many developer got frustrated by the delays between the PlayBook and the release of the phones and they took a wait and see stance.... or just moved on. Within six months of the Z10 making it to market, BlackBerry had put up a For Sale sign, and then the new CEO talked about getting out of smartphones. In the end there was a very short window of active development by more than a handful of hardcore developers.

Every Native App that is "out there" is on Conite's list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...htmlview#gid=0
    Thanks for letting know this history=)

However, a more frustrating thing is that while I am clear that all the apps I need has once existed in BBW, after its shutdown there are few installation files archived(which is not the case after Ovi store shutdown). I used to have a Symbian3 phone, it’s app-rich but I think the system is far less advanced than bbos in terms of fluency and screen resolution and so on…
    12-16-22 04:09 PM
    02-07-23 01:39 PM
    Thanks. Have you confirmed that it still works?
    02-07-23 01:42 PM
    Thanks. Have you confirmed that it still works?
    Unfortunately, I have not. Back in 2019 when I originally received this file, it was working. I don't think I have any BB10 devices anymore.
    02-07-23 01:51 PM
    Unfortunately, I have not. Back in 2019 when I originally received this file, it was working. I don't think I have any BB10 devices anymore.
    Ok. Just checked it myself. Still works. Handy little app.
    02-07-23 02:13 PM
    Ok. Just checked it myself. Still works. Handy little app.
    Back in the day it was my favourite BB10 app. Removing the shadows of a document (can't remember the actual terminology) so it would print without killing the toner/ink.
    02-07-23 02:21 PM
    how to bypass the bbm id to get them apps working.
    03-02-23 01:11 AM
    how to bypass the bbm id to get them apps working.
    Try this

[Fix] BB10 Devices Stuck at Setup/Sideloading Issue
    /13625326-post.html
    03-04-23 04:48 AM
    Great archive.
    Have looked in vain in your archive for anything that does the same job as SwiFTP apk (use it to set up phone as an FTP site on the same WiFi as your PC and then use FileZilla or similar on the PC to transfer files between PC and phone).
    Ditto (looked in vain) for anything similar to True Commander / Ghost Commander apk (use either to gain access to the phone's filesystem to view / edit / create folders / files not accessible using the standard File Manager). It looked as though FileSystem-1_0_0_16.bar might do the trick but although it allows the user to traverse otherwise inaccessible pathways I have only been able to use it to "look" - not edit and specifically not create additional files ot folders.
    Any hints?
    05-03-23 08:50 AM
    Then an apk wouldn't work. You'd need the native app, which is no longer available.

Use Ultimate Backup to go from BB10 to BB10.

404 - Article not found
    That link seems to be dead, even though the site itself is still online. I couldn't find any alternative way to obtain the app on the site other than yet another dead link to the App World.
    05-07-23 11:17 AM
    That link seems to be dead, even though the site itself is still online. I couldn't find any alternative way to obtain the app on the site other than yet another dead link to the App World.
    Contact the developer.
    05-07-23 11:19 AM
    Collecting such an archive is a great idea! I found some useful files that you don't have in the archive. I tested everything on Blackberry Q10.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...6T?usp=sharing
    AngryBirdsHD, AngryBirds Seasons, AngryBirds Space, AngryBirds Rio
    PPSSPP - PSP emulator
    RetroArch 1.3.6.3 - better than RetroArch-Cascades-1_0_2_97 (more cores inside)
    DosBox
    Google Sky Map
    07-06-23 08:34 PM
    Hi. Do you have another Call Recording app? I need one without spearphone. Just regular and headless. Thx
    09-17-23 08:50 PM
    Hi. Do you have another Call Recording app? I need one without spearphone. Just regular and headless. Thx
    That list is it... for native apps.

Someone might have a Android option that they use.
    09-18-23 07:14 AM
    anyone has the bar file of Blackberry Bridge?thanks
    10-01-23 12:39 AM
    anyone has the bar file of Blackberry Bridge?thanks
    You don't need one - it's a pre-installed file called fuse.
    10-01-23 08:42 AM
    Thanks for the reply, but I could not find it in my Q10. Only Blackberry Blend. I need BB Bridge to connect my playbook.
    10-01-23 08:57 AM
    You don't need one - it's a pre-installed file called fuse.
    Seems like BlackBerry fuse is equivalent to Blend rather than BBbridge!

Skickat från min Titan Slim via Tapatalk
    10-02-23 12:42 AM
    Thanks for the reply, but I could not find it in my Q10. Only Blackberry Blend. I need BB Bridge to connect my playbook.
    Seems like BlackBerry fuse is equivalent to Blend rather than BBbridge!

Skickat från min Titan Slim via Tapatalk
    Ok. I get what is being asked now.

We don't have that app.
    10-02-23 12:45 AM
    Thanks anyway. Since BBW shut down years ago, there has been no way to find the bar file anywhere. So sad.
    10-02-23 07:56 AM
    Thanks anyway. Since BBW shut down years ago, there has been no way to find the bar file anywhere. So sad.
    Because it was never made available outside of BBW. And there's no way to extract such files from a device it's installed on. Even if it was in a backup.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    10-02-23 08:24 AM
149 ... 456