Link?

Posted via CB10
    Apollo is available via a bar file, do a search here in the forums, you should be able to find it.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-18 03:50 PM
    AppNinja app is free now!!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-18 04:31 PM
    I decided to give Twittly yet another try and it says that it has support for 180 character tweets now, but all tweets are still abbreviated after the 140th character, just like in the official Twitter app. What's wrong?

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    Am I the only one???

03-03-18 04:38 PM
    AppNinja app is free now!!

Posted via CB10
    Always liked that app.
    03-03-18 05:16 PM
    Am I the only one???

I haven't tried Twittly in a very long time, but I feel like his updates hardly ever fix what they claim.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-18 06:36 PM
    I haven't tried Twittly in a very long time, but I feel like his updates hardly ever fix what they claim.

Posted via CB10
    I second this. I resent that dev with a burning passion.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-18 07:15 PM
    Damn, I paid a fortune for that!

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure the dev appreciates it.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-18 08:19 PM
    Thanks. Too bad. I was never a fan of Twittly either, but I can't stand it anymore that the official BB10 Twitter client can't display 280 character tweets so I have little choice:

-Twittly's interface is very cluttered, but at least it's decent, except for aforementioned character problem.
    -Blaq has support for 280 char tweets as well, but I can't stand the awful custom interface!
    -Twitter for Android is a decent app, but it hogs memory and drains the battery like crazy. And I prefer a native app anyway.
    -I recently also tried Tweetify and while the interface is nice, it's very buggy and my Passport tends to get hot when using it (probably because it uses ART).
    -I've always like the old mobile Twitter site, but it doesn't function as well on the Passport as it does on my backup phone (Motorola Razr V6 Maxx SE) because the screen is too big for that small interface.
    -The new mobile Twitter site (which is accessible through Browsie Browser with a custom user agent) is very nice as well and resembles the Twitter for Android interface, but for some reason it doesn't scale well. That is: no matter how small I set the font size in the system settings, the site's interface still uses a big font size and big icons, which limits the screen real estate. It's also a little slow sometimes but I could live with the latter if it at least scaled well.

So guess I'm stuck with Twittly and its inability to correctly show 280 character tweets since it's the only decent option for me...

This is the only gripe I have. I have very low needs (which is why I'm still using my now over 2 years old Passport daily, and hell, I'm even going back to my trusty old aforementioned Motorola Razr V6 if my Passport stops working!), but I do want a decent Twitter option. That's the only real need I have.
    03-04-18 03:57 AM
    Thanks. Too bad. I was never a fan of Twittly either, but I can't stand it anymore that the official BB10 Twitter client can't display 280 character tweets so I have little choice:

-Twittly's interface is very cluttered, but at least it's decent, except for aforementioned character problem.
    -Blaq has support for 280 char tweets as well, but I can't stand the awful custom interface!
    -Twitter for Android is a decent app, but it hogs memory and drains the battery like crazy. And I prefer a native app anyway.
    -I recently also tried Tweetify and while the interface is nice, it's very buggy and my Passport tends to get hot when using it (probably because it uses ART).
    -I've always like the old mobile Twitter site, but it doesn't function as well on the Passport as it does on my backup phone (Motorola Razr V6 Maxx SE) because the screen is too big for that small interface.
    -The new mobile Twitter site (which is accessible through Browsie Browser with a custom user agent) is very nice as well and resembles the Twitter for Android interface, but for some reason it doesn't scale well. That is: no matter how small I set the font size in the system settings, the site's interface still uses a big font size and big icons, which limits the screen real estate. It's also a little slow sometimes but I could live with the latter if it at least scaled well.

So guess I'm stuck with Twittly and its inability to correctly show 280 character tweets since it's the only decent option for me...

This is the only gripe I have. I have very low needs (which is why I'm still using my now over 2 years old Passport daily, and hell, I'm even going back to my trusty old aforementioned Motorola Razr V6 if my Passport stops working!), but I do want a decent Twitter option. That's the only real need I have.
    When on Android I use Flamingo. It uses far fewer resources than the official Twitter app, so it runs much smoother. I tried it on my Passport a long time ago (because I was also upset with BB10 Twitter options), and it ran very well.
    03-04-18 05:09 PM
    When on Android I use Flamingo. It uses far fewer resources than the official Twitter app, so it runs much smoother. I tried it on my Passport a long time ago (because I was also upset with BB10 Twitter options), and it ran very well.
    Thanks, I'll keep Flamingo in mind

03-04-18 05:17 PM
    Qbrowser will receive update today

Posted via CB10
    03-12-18 06:53 AM
    There is no mention of Face 10 by Nemory. Any reason?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-18 02:38 PM
    There is no mention of Face 10 by Nemory. Any reason?

Posted via CB10
    Because he pedals tat!

Avoid every one of his terrible apps

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-12-18 04:13 PM
    Because he pedals tat!

Avoid every one of his terrible apps

Posted via CB10
    Preach!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-18 09:09 PM
    Neutron music player has been updated the 14 march

Love Peace and share
    03-17-18 05:51 PM
    Neutron music player has been updated the 14 march

Love Peace and share
    The download button or pay option is missing.
    Think I have purchased it before....

Update:
    Ok so went to my apps and updated then it appeared on my screen again. Weird.
    03-17-18 07:55 PM
    Hubby had receive update today by cellnija (roger) thanks and he made all apps free. Thanks a lot

Love Peace and Share
    03-19-18 03:36 PM
    Hubby had receive update today by cellnija (roger) thanks and he made all apps free. Thanks a lot

Love Peace and Share
    Awesome! I am downloading now and sending a donation
    03-19-18 04:01 PM
    Awesome! I am downloading now and sending a donation
    Nice to donate to support développer still support bb10. If we can have a donate community plateform for help développer

Love Peace and Share
    03-19-18 04:05 PM
    Nice to donate to support développer still support bb10. If we can have a donate community plateform for help développer

Love Peace and Share
    We already have: they're called Patreon and Flattr.

03-19-18 05:47 PM
    All apps from HugSoft becomes free (thanks to developper). Donate are welcome

Love Peace and Share
    03-26-18 07:02 AM
    All apps from HugSoft becomes free (thanks to developper). Donate are welcome

Love Peace and Share
    Hugsoft has many useful and really well designed apps. I noticed he/she has included a "paypal donation" link to each of his apps in BBW. I had bought several beforehand but just sent him a donation for his hard work.
    lolo9269 likes this.
    03-26-18 09:04 AM
    ReaditNow has been updated today. Thanks to developper to still support. Bb10 user

Love Peace and Share
    Last edited by lolo9269; 03-29-18 at 12:42 AM.
    03-28-18 01:24 PM
    BB10 app developers are awesome!
    03-28-18 04:41 PM
    Neutron just had an update...I hate to see this app get removed from BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-18 10:25 PM
1,136 ... 3233343536 ...