It is a matter of 30 mins. With a coffee break.
    But they just give a damn.

Posted via CB10
    I'm afraid not. But I hope they change their minds sometime. You know, it's not that I *need* 280 character per se, but lately more and more people have started using it and it's very frustrating and annoying to have to constantly click on those links to see the rest of the tweet. That's really the only reason I want them to update the app.

I wish they would be more like Spotify, where they just let a few engineers work on the client for unsupported platforms in their spare time (which is why we got the Linux desktop client and why the AmigaOS 4 client was almost finished). Can't Twitter do the same? That way, we could still get an update for BB10 as soon as the engineers have spare time to kill.
    01-19-18 03:32 AM
    Hard to believe anyone expects anything at this point. Anything at all is a bonus.
    Kraeutermann likes this.
    01-19-18 06:13 AM
    I'm afraid not. But I hope they change their minds sometime. You know, it's not that I *need* 280 character per se, but lately more and more people have started using it and it's very frustrating and annoying to have to constantly click on those links to see the rest of the tweet. That's really the only reason I want them to update the app.

I wish they would be more like Spotify, where they just let a few engineers work on the client for unsupported platforms in their spare time (which is why we got the Linux desktop client and why the AmigaOS 4 client was almost finished). Can't Twitter do the same? That way, we could still get an update for BB10 as soon as the engineers have spare time to kill.
    What's even more frustrating is that, technically, I believe Twitter still supports BB10. We're not legacy for them yet. So in a way, it's as ridiculous as if it had been months since they switched to 280 characters, but still had not updated the iPhone/Android apps to reflect that.

Either give the app basic maintenance, or take it down from the App World and call it a day on BB10. No half-measures.

(I say all this as someone who uses Blaq exclusively and loves it!)

Posted via CB10
    01-19-18 11:44 AM
    What's even more frustrating is that, technically, I believe Twitter still supports BB10. We're not legacy for them yet. So in a way, it's as ridiculous as if it had been months since they switched to 280 characters, but still had not updated the iPhone/Android apps to reflect that.

Either give the app basic maintenance, or take it down from the App World and call it a day on BB10. No half-measures.

(I say all this as someone who uses Blaq exclusively and loves it!)

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't agree more.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    01-19-18 03:17 PM
    Sorry guys for a offtopic but here is the most active forum, apparently.

Reg Blaq -can you share How to get back to Lists once already in one?
    Whenever I choose my list (by L or via options on the left) and inside I can't return back to list, by the same method.

I believe there something simple I just overlooked. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-20-18 04:20 AM
    Qbrowser pro just get an update. Thanks to devepper still support bb10 users

Love Peace and Share
    elfabio80 likes this.
    01-22-18 10:41 AM
    FacePro updated today.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-18 03:31 PM
    I just purchased Facepro. Is there any way to call it when sharing a photo? I have been using Face10, which does show up in the list of available apps when I push the sharing icon in the photo app, but Facepro isn't listed as an option.

BioDave1955 on BB Z30
    01-22-18 04:27 PM
    FacePro updated today.

Posted via CB10
    What's new in this version?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-18 07:32 PM
    FacePro updated today.

Posted via CB10
    I update all list with month year update

Love Peace and Share
    01-22-18 11:31 PM
    The small, simple Hockey Scores app by Ebscer was just updated this morning (Jan 24/18). It has very few features but is very fast loading. Simple but effective if you just want scores. It is a native app.
    01-24-18 08:46 AM
    I just purchased Facepro. Is there any way to call it when sharing a photo? I have been using Face10, which does show up in the list of available apps when I push the sharing icon in the photo app, but Facepro isn't listed as an option.

BioDave1955 on BB Z30
    No. Since it is a Web wrapper features are limited. Basically a 'what you see is what you get' operation.
    01-24-18 10:33 AM
    What's new in this version?

Posted via CB10
    There wasn't a change log for this update, or the other two updates that happened to it this week...
    01-24-18 10:34 AM
    It hasn't been updated since 2016, but Compose still works great. To my knowledge, it's the only text editor on BB10 compatible with Markdown.

BB10: List of native bb10 apps still supported or that still work great &amp; useful!-img_20180127_151558.png

BB10: List of native bb10 apps still supported or that still work great &amp; useful!-img_20180127_151651.png
    01-27-18 03:20 PM
    It hasn't been updated since 2016, but Compose still works great. To my knowledge, it's the only text editor on BB10 compatible with Markdown.
    Can you provide a link to BlackBerry World? I can't seem to find it. Have been desperate for a markdown editor. Thanks!
    01-27-18 04:26 PM
    Can you provide a link to BlackBerry World? I can't seem to find it. Have been desperate for a markdown editor. Thanks!
    The link I accessed it from is http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59991991 but if they removed it from the app store, I'm assuming it's no longer downloadable unless you downloaded it before.

They left their free and less full-featured app Writer in the App World, but Compose used to cost 3,99$. My guess is they don't want to have to provide support for it, whereas there's no need to provide support for Writer since it's free to begin with.

If you really really want it, try getting in touch with the developer. He may be willing to send you the .bar if you pay him some other way than App World. Worth a shot.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-18 05:01 PM
    You've looked at Helium, right? https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/59963952

It's not the prettiest word processor in the world, or the prettiest, but it gets the job done if you're open to only native applications.
    Last edited by thejackson5; 01-27-18 at 07:33 PM.
    01-27-18 07:10 PM
    My biggest beef with Compose is that there's no pure black theme. In Writer, there's a pure black background, so that battery usage on OLEDs is minimal, as well as eye strain in bed at night. There's a dark theme in Compose, but stupidly, no pure black.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-18 02:18 AM
    The link I accessed it from is http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59991991 but if they removed it from the app store, I'm assuming it's no longer downloadable unless you downloaded it before.

They left their free and less full-featured app Writer in the App World, but Compose used to cost 3,99$. My guess is they don't want to have to provide support for it, whereas there's no need to provide support for Writer since it's free to begin with.

If you really really want it, try getting in touch with the developer. He may be willing to send you the .bar if you pay him some other way than App World. Worth a shot.

Posted via CB10
    I too bought Compose and it seems to have been removed. Very promising app initially but hardly received any updates. I guess the developer was disappointed with sales. I'm sure it still works for certain uses but I was using it to sync/edit my notes on Dropbox which broke with the old API depreciation last fall.
    01-28-18 03:00 PM
    Very promising app initially but hardly received any updates.
    Apart from the Dropbox sitch, I'm not sure I care too much about lack of updates. It does what it needs to do. If it ain't broke…

I too bought Compose and it seems to have been removed.
    You're able re-download it in the App World though, right?
    01-28-18 03:48 PM
    Apart from the Dropbox sitch, I'm not sure I care too much about lack of updates. It does what it needs to do. If it ain't broke…

You're able re-download it in the App World though, right?
    I wasn't when I wiped my Passport last month. It didn't show up in my available apps list. I'd be careful deleting it if you already have it.
    01-28-18 03:51 PM
    I wasn't when I wiped my Passport last month. It didn't show up in my available apps list. I'd be careful deleting it if you already have it.
    Right but if you use the direct link it still works?
    01-28-18 05:24 PM
    could try this it will.
    https://app.box.com/v/browser-text-editor

Posted via CB10
    01-28-18 06:44 PM
    Right but if you use the direct link it still works?
    Yeah just tried it and the link works surprisingly. Thanks.
    01-28-18 09:53 PM
    Yeah just tried it and the link works surprisingly. Thanks.
    There seem to be two different levels of pulled from the App World. Sometimes the developer just takes it off the market for new purchases, in which case those who have already purchased it can access it still with the direct link. Other times, even with the direct link, App World isn't able to bring it up. Examples of this that have happened to me are Real Racing 3, The Sims, and Edge Extended Gold.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-18 05:41 PM
1,136 ... 2930313233 ...