https://community.box.com/t5/Box-Pro...ook/ba-p/61575

Beginning November 12, 2018, Box mobile apps will no longer be supported on BlackBerry10 and BlackBerry Playbook.

Beginning on this date users will no longer be able to log into or use their Box mobile app on BlackBerry10 or BlackBerry Playbook.

Following the EOL date users will still be able to access Box through web browsers on their BlackBerry10 and BB Playbook devices.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    This is very unfortunate. The support in the native file explorer is so convenient. I switched from Dropbox to Box when its support ended. Now Box is dropping its support too. I guess the other one left is One Drive.

PS: I have Basket, but it's not the same thing as having a native solution.
    10-03-18 07:43 PM
    10-04-18 12:37 PM
    I don't see any recent update for parrot already installed on my classic

Love Peace and Share
    10-04-18 12:58 PM
    I can see Parrot ver 2.4.2.0 dated Sep 05, 2018 "small update to adapt to changes in BlackBerry World"

Posted via CB10
    10-04-18 01:52 PM
    It's the furthest thing from native, but Zello got an update two days ago

Posted via CB10
    10-04-18 06:49 PM
    I update list today.
    10-07-18 02:38 AM
    I posted the following in another thread that includes several apps that are missing from the original post. I won't claim that all these apps are still supported, but they are all native, all still work and are all still available for download to new users on BlackBerry World:

I use ClipMan countless times a day. I used to use ClipNote on Android, but I'm worried that it hasn't been updated for years. It also doesn't have ClipMan's awesome shortcut button functionality that I regularly use to clear formatting and to switch between pasting recently copied items. To me, ClipMan is a must-have.

Some must-haves for me are no longer available. I'm glad that I bought them before it was too late, though I'm in the process of switching to a KEY2 anyway.

Other great native BlackBerry 10 apps that you can still download are Sweep (swipe and keyboard shortcuts), Post To Go (for delivery notifications), Meetup for BlackBerry 10 (by DeanLogic), Read Out! (TTS, Text to MP3), Turbo Reader (focused speed reader), PocketSafe (protects from accidental screen presses), Volume Control (by Quro13) and Passes (for .pkpass files). I recently discovered a very well-designed app called uNote (top-notch transcription software with YouTube integration).

For cloud storage, there are still several native options: Connect to Microsoft OneDrive, MediaFire and Basket (for Dropbox). For Google Drive access (especially if you need to view Google Sheets), you may have luck with the free version of PlayCloud 10 (PlayCloud Free for BlackBerry 10).

For native cross-platform video or data-based audio communication, Zoom Cloud Meetings is pretty much your only option at this point as far as I know. It's a little clunky to get video calls working with your contacts because the contacts list doesn't work, but you can still set up and join meetings with ease.

If you attend conferences, EventMobi has countless native conference apps, but I'm not sure if they stopped releasing new apps over the last year.

I use other native apps that you can still download like WhereIs (along with 2 companion apps for Wikipedia and Flickr integration), doo, CB10, Parrot, StarTracker Lite, Native Level, Work Wide, Extend, bPod, Music Finder, Zeus Browser, App Ninja, L Dogger, Tool Box and ATP WTA Live 10, but I tried to highlight my favorites. I would also probably still be using ETA Transit Directions if I hadn't bought BeMaps Pro.
    dmlis, Montmartre and Naimisha like this.
    10-08-18 07:49 AM
    Navfree last update in 2014 but offline maps have been update recently

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/54700890
    Luckily it has a built in Google search
    Navfree is à native App if you download in BlackBerry World
    Are you guys aware whether Navfree supports downloading & storing its maps onto an SD card? Thanks.
    11-07-18 07:15 AM
    Are you guys aware whether Navfree supports downloading & storing its maps onto an SD card? Thanks.
    I think I tried and failed with this idea.

NavFree was *THE* best native navigation app but combining out of date maps and non-working Google search means it is just pretty and useless now. So sad!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-18 08:59 AM

NavFree was *THE* best native navigation app but combining out of date maps and non-working Google search means it is just pretty and useless now. So sad!

Posted via CB10
    Useless, but if it's the only working navigation app left, then you need to deal with it's limitations and tap where you need to go on the map manually. Just look up an address/location elsewhere before navigating to that location with NavFree.
    11-07-18 09:27 AM

Useless, but if it's the only working navigation app left, then you need to deal with it's limitations and tap where you need to go on the map manually. Just look up an address/location elsewhere before navigating to that location with NavFree.
    Not sure what you guys are referring to here. Please can you explain?

I mean, if the maps are already downloaded onto the phone - why would I need to search Google? Why can't I simply use the internal offline search of NavFree? Thanks.
    11-07-18 11:22 AM
    Not sure what you guys are referring to here. Please can you explain?

I mean, if the maps are already downloaded onto the phone - why would I need to search Google? Why can't I simply use the internal offline search of NavFree? Thanks.
    NavFree can't find a street address anymore, at least for me.
    11-07-18 12:41 PM
    NavFree can't find a street address anymore, at least for me.
    Very strange!

Why would it not be able to find a street address any more, just like out of the blue?

As far I'm aware, this is an app that can be used purely offline. And it's not as if there have been any updates to the app which could potentially cause a bug.
    11-07-18 12:46 PM
    Useless, but if it's the only working navigation app left, ....
    The native BB10 Maps app still works for me, with voice turn-by-turn navigation.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=GB

In my experience, 'search' seems better on the Maps app than NavFree, which I also have. The NavFree maps display on the Q10 screen is really small because of all the header road info display, and I prefer the larger, less cluttered display of BB10 Maps. Having said that, I have noticed in recent use that Maps has struggled to keep up with map download when on the move, and the background map can disappear. So it may be that BB10 Maps will become increasingly useless

Several options remain on BBWorld, and some be worthy of further testing
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...y/138/?lang=en
    11-08-18 03:01 AM
    The native BB10 Maps app still works for me, with voice turn-by-turn navigation.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=GB

In my experience, 'search' seems better on the Maps app than NavFree, which I also have. The NavFree maps display on the Q10 screen is really small because of all the header road info display, and I prefer the larger, less cluttered display of BB10 Maps. Having said that, I have noticed in recent use that Maps has struggled to keep up with map download when on the move, and the background map can disappear. So it may be that BB10 Maps will become increasingly useless

Several options remain on BBWorld, and some be worthy of further testing
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...y/138/?lang=en
    Very interesting. In my opinion, BlackBerry Maps is better than NavFree, hands down. I tried NavFree for the first time at the beginning of September because BlackBerry Maps was becoming extremely slow, especially to start navigation (and yes, it often messed up in the middle of navigation, as you describe). Even with all these problems and the Google search in NavFree working, I continued using BlackBerry Maps until I literally got an error message every time I pressed the navigation icon. However, you can change the settings in NavFree to raise the horizon, reducing a lot of clutter from the header.
    mushroom_daddy likes this.
    11-08-18 07:26 AM
    In my opinion, BlackBerry Maps is better than NavFree, hands down.
    Maybe so, except BB Maps needs a data connection. Frankly I think if a phone supports purely offline navigation via its hardware, then it needs a software which takes advantage of this.
    11-08-18 02:26 PM
    Neatly is pretty good twitter client, sadly it hasn't been updated for years, development has ceased, but it works well on my Q10

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/21198530

-- posted via CB10 on my Q10 --
    11-09-18 12:17 PM
    ... However, you can change the settings in NavFree to raise the horizon, reducing a lot of clutter from the header.
    Well spotted, I'll try that. Presumably it's the 'Hide status bar in landscape mode' switch

11-09-18 12:22 PM
    Well spotted, I'll try that. Presumably it's the 'Hide status bar in landscape mode' switch

No. Two lines down from that, set the "Horizon" to "Very High". I use that setting on my Passport.
    mushroom_daddy likes this.
    11-09-18 02:33 PM
    Still hoping for a Supertube fix...

Posted via CB10
    11-09-18 05:03 PM
    I got an update for Paperbird Browser two days ago. They added homescreen shortcuts that will open in Paperbird. Pretty cool. Not aware of any other BB10 browser that does that. It's a pretty darn good browser as well.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-18 07:39 PM
    This is very unfortunate. The support in the native file explorer is so convenient. I switched from Dropbox to Box when its support ended. Now Box is dropping its support too. I guess the other one left is One Drive.

PS: I have Basket, but it's not the same thing as having a native solution.
    Not native, but if you were using Box to automatically copy your photos and videos to the cloud, Mega for Android still works fine on BB10, and you get 50GB free.
    11-12-18 06:43 PM
    Not native, but if you were using Box to automatically copy your photos and videos to the cloud, Mega for Android still works fine on BB10, and you get 50GB free.
    Thanks. Basket does the same being native.

Paperbird seems very fast!
    11-13-18 09:16 AM
    Even better, MediaFire is native and still works fine. Haven't tested auto-upload, though.

(And of course there's still Connect to OneDrive.)
    11-13-18 06:55 PM
    Even better, MediaFire is native and still works fine. Haven't tested auto-upload, though.

(And of course there's still Connect to OneDrive.)
    MediaFire doesn't work fully. You can't upload unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-18 01:26 AM
1,136 ... 4041424344 ...