I'm done man please take care of yourself and have a good day thanks
    07-13-17 05:02 PM
    I really don't got time to argue with people about stupid crap. Who cares who is right. If you're right, you win....nothing. I have twin boys that ain't even a month old and they're still in the hospital cause they were 11 weeks early. I'm putting almost 60 hours a week in at Barber school and trying to figure out how to buy food and pay rent so who gives a crap about some stupid music player app or how it works. For me, my music sounds better on neutron than any other music app I have used. If you don't believe me or anyone else who likes neutron, we'll we don't really care. Thanks again.
    07-13-17 05:20 PM
    Works for me. Looks like a garbage app tho
    Oh it's totally a shît app, as I said before. That said, it works and if people want a native monthly paid music streaming app, this is their only option. Should be in the list for that alone.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by thejackson5; 07-15-17 at 12:13 AM.
    07-14-17 06:14 PM
    Oh it's totally a shît app, as I said before. That said, it works and if people want a native monthly paid music streaming app, this is their only option. Should be in the list for that alone.

Posted via CB10
    Another culprit being, that it's Canada/US exclusive.

Via Pasta CB10
    07-15-17 03:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Isn't Deezer native as well? If so, that would make two native monthly paid music streaming apps.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    07-15-17 03:44 PM
    Isn't Deezer native as well? If so, that would make two native monthly paid music streaming apps.
    I wish! I'd switch over in the heartbeat.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-17 06:39 PM
    I just updated TaxCalc Canada, Saskatchewan rate changed a few months ago and I missed that one, sorry everyone for the delay but it is fixed now!
    07-15-17 08:07 PM
    I just updated TaxCalc Canada, Saskatchewan rate changed a few months ago and I missed that one, sorry everyone for the delay but it is fixed now!
    I update the update date in list. For adding others apps in list. I do it after my holiday in august

lolo69 #welove&weshare
    07-16-17 02:35 PM
    I wish! I'd switch over in the heartbeat.

Posted via CB10
    From...slacker?
    07-16-17 03:26 PM

There used to be a native Deezer app, but somewhere down the road they replaced it with the android port, so performance suffered including the memory issue that causes stuttering when running minimized.

Posted via CB10 on Cobalt Classic
    07-16-17 03:36 PM
    There used to be a native Deezer app, but somewhere down the road they replaced it with the android port, so performance suffered including the memory issue that causes stuttering when running minimized.

The latest spotify APK works much better.

07-16-17 03:36 PM

Ah, thanks for the clarification! I stand corrected then

07-16-17 03:43 PM
    From...slacker?
    Yup

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 01:37 AM

Oh damn, this sucks. I wish someone had the .bar of the most recent native version. I'd use it happily.

It looks like the most recent update in BBW is December 2016. I wonder if this is when they replaced it with the Android port.

If anyone has the native version still installed, can you post screenshots? I'd love to see what it looks like.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-17 01:37 AM

I've had zero stuttering with spotify. The app isn't as responsive as I'd like it to be but it's not much better on android
    07-17-17 09:46 PM
    I've had zero stuttering with spotify. The app isn't as responsive as I'd like it to be but it's not much better on android
    Indeed, Spotify is clean playing on Classic, Deezer locked up and chattered once minimized.

palewhiteninja likes this.
    07-17-17 09:48 PM
    Email extender (Apr 25, 2017)
    Hubby (Jul 16, 2017)

Posted via CB10
    07-18-17 12:20 AM
    I miss BB travel app !
    07-18-17 06:39 AM
    Indeed, Spotify is clean playing on Classic, Deezer locked up and chattered once minimized.

Spotify is working fine on my mum's Passport as well. I personally use Groove (but I've been looking into other options lately!) and Groove works fine as well. It has one nasty bug though since late last year, but it's a bug on MS's end so it happens on Android devices as well.

07-18-17 03:52 PM
    I remember an app the allowed you put put widgets.. what's the name of the app

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 09:18 PM
    I remember an app the allowed you put put widgets.. what's the name of the app

Posted via CB10
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20078021

07-21-17 03:49 PM
    I downloaded Spotify from Google Play but it wouldn't open. I tried the Amazon App Store one and it seems to work. Is this everyone else's experience?

Native Deezer would have been good to see.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-17 04:25 PM
    I downloaded Spotify from Google Play but it wouldn't open. I tried the Amazon App Store one and it seems to work. Is this everyone else's experience?

Posted via CB10
    Download the apk directly
    07-21-17 11:51 PM

Posted via CB10
    I do not have a BB10 with me this moment, but I think there is Deezer for BB10.
    07-22-17 02:56 AM
    I do not have a BB10 with me this moment, but I think there is Deezer for BB10.
    Thanks. It is available you are right. However, in the BBW store there is only an Android port. Someone earlier mentioned that (probably a long time ago) there was a native app. That would have been great because Deezer has always been a necessary evil, draining my battery. It is more of historical interest than anything else!

Posted via CB10
    elfabio80 likes this.
    07-22-17 03:21 AM
1,136 ... 678910 ...