In case not added the awesome app "DOO" is now 2017 update. Fully native!

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe!...
    09-17-17 11:47 PM

Star Player updated TODAY (he's popping them updates out like crazy in 2017!) and it's gotten even better! Wow. Now supports all the 1 x 1 screens, beautiful. I'm really loving this. I'm sure it's already added? Where do I go to check first so I don't repost something already posted? Thanks.

Much respect to @allstarsoftware !! Definitely an AllStar now. Best All in One player in the store. If there is an issue, go to him before leaving a negative review folks as he will address it asap.. if have it and have not left one yet, do so. Deserve Five stars across the board.

09-18-17 11:44 AM
    Oh my God, I have only just discovered Blackberry Travel! It is amazing and native. It's no longer supported (BB were the developer) but seems to work flawlessly so far. I can highly recommend it.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 02:53 AM
    Oh my God, I have only just discovered Blackberry Travel! It is amazing and native. It's no longer supported (BB were the developer) but seems to work flawlessly so far. I can highly recommend it.

Posted via CB10
    BB Travel is to stop working on the 30th because the company underneath it all is going out of business on September 30th.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-17 02:56 AM
    Face Pro
    VK Pro
    - updated 22/09/2017 - now released by Besim Software (was -
    Enzo De Simone)
    Besim (Albanian) - Trusted
    09-21-17 05:06 PM
    Face Pro
    VK Pro
    - updated 22/09/2017 - now released by Besim Software (was -
    Enzo De Simone)
    Besim (Albanian) - Trusted
    Face Pro is great and just got "Fast" too. I think he is working on it now as in building it up as spoke to him via his Facebook. It really is the most BB10 - ish experience out there for Facebook that also doesn't drain battery life. If going with an android version and want swipes and the old facebook back, Fella for facebook is great to although off topic no and not native like face pro.. Opps. Also, Star Player had a hot fix today too. Best player in the store!

About Face Pro, he just started to charge for it as he should and I had it since the start but refreshed my Q10 and it wasn't available to me so I contacted him as bought hundreds of apps in the store but my card recently expired and I am still having issues entering my new one. A week now. I don't think it's BBW. Anyway, he gave me a copy with code is my point. #GreatDEV

I never had a "free" paid app before but when my new card is in BBW I will be deleting it and re installing with payment. Hopefully it works that way. It's that's good. ..but as of now he didn't make me wait is my point! Good dude and I didn't even ask as didn't even realize you could do it that way...

09-21-17 05:32 PM
    Inst10 for Instagram updated with great improvements.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-17 04:13 AM

i add to the list
    09-22-17 11:44 AM
    New app - Last.app (The ultimate native LastFM app for BB10)
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/60004635
    by Mikhail Chachkouski (Ya Disk, Retrowavers, Don't Forget, Tytty)
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-22-17 01:00 PM
    New app - Last.app (The ultimate native LastFM app for BB10)
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/60004635
    by Mikhail Chachkouski (Ya Disk, Retrowavers, Don't Forget, Tytty)
    Looks spectacular as always my man!

09-22-17 01:11 PM
    Retrowavers: The Legacy updated to 2.1.0 by Mikhail Chachkouski
    09-25-17 05:14 AM
    Retrowavers: The Legacy updated to 2.1.0 by Mikhail Chachkouski
    Today I had three new updates:

SuperTube (another great update by "legend")

Star Player (yet another great update)

And, drum roll....

Thee Amazing Q Browser PRO was updated today

...with a ton of up to date amazing features, etc. It's going to be BB10s main browser as time goes on.

Not to be confused with the dated Q Browser! I am talking about Q Browser Pro. It's a BB10 MUST!...

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    09-25-17 12:40 PM
    I update list with updated month of listed apps and add last.app lastfm new app

lolo69 #welove&weshare
    09-25-17 03:13 PM
    What about updating the list of Developpers ?
    Mikhail Chachkouski
    Besim Software (was - Enzo De Simone)
    09-25-17 03:58 PM
    What about updating the list of Developpers ?
    Mikhail Chachkouski
    Besim Software (was - Enzo De Simone)
    True.

09-25-17 05:22 PM
    Today I had three new updates:

SuperTube (another great update by "legend")

Star Player (yet another great update)

And, drum roll....

Thee Amazing Q Browser PRO was updated today

...with a ton of up to date amazing features, etc. It's going to be BB10s main browser as time goes on.

Not to be confused with the dated Q Browser! I am talking about Q Browser Pro. It's a BB10 MUST!...

I just tried Q Browser Pro and I'm pretty sure it still relies on the same rules and code as the Stock browser. I went to some sites that have my Passport can not navigate and I got the same result with Q Browser Pro. Great app but unless BlackBerry updates the browser we are still in tenth place.

***Hammered out on my Precious (BlackBerry Passport) ***
    09-25-17 07:53 PM
    Yep, all the 3rd party browsers still use the same webkit. All they do is offer a few different bells and whistles. No improvement on the really important stuff.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-17 08:19 PM
    Yep, all the 3rd party browsers still use the same webkit. All they do is offer a few different bells and whistles. No improvement on the really important stuff.

Posted via CB10
    and this can't be changed?

I just wrote Q Browser Pro DEV as he is super responsive with updating, maybe write him also? I told him when I go to playstore (only issue for me which isn't even an issue) via the browser it says "browser not supported " so..

Brookie are you saying he can't do anything about this even if he wanted to? We have to run one in the runtime?

If so I suggest the one made for the 801 snapdragon chip as in YuBrowser, RBROWSER as well as RsBROWSER all work very well considering they are running in the RT.

09-25-17 09:50 PM
    I just tried Q Browser Pro and I'm pretty sure it still relies on the same rules and code as the Stock browser. I went to some sites that have my Passport can not navigate and I got the same result with Q Browser Pro. Great app but unless BlackBerry updates the browser we are still in tenth place.

Ahh, it's such a great browser. I've had no limitations thus far. Sorry this happened for you..

Maybe write to him, he is super good at any fixes that are possible and listens to people, pushes updates as needed. I write to him today, maybe do the same. You can do so via the browser itself or via Q Browser non pro edition has "Contact developer" in the BBW slide..

09-25-17 09:52 PM
    Wow YuBrowser isn't native but it's super fast, for being in the runtime. Free of ad's and fully up to date with an awesome unique way of showing the tabs. It shows all open tabs like android shows its recents in lollipop. Slide thru them then click to open. Anyway, keep saying google crashed so wondering if it relies on play services or not and that is the cause. Will figure it out. I suggest Q Browser Pro as native but YuBrowser for a free android browser that is super duper fast and meant for the snapdragon 801. I will run it thru the play services patcher later to check and see if the error is from that as it only shows sometimes. Hmm..

Wish they would say if they rely on it prior...

Sorry for off topic but had to share the YuBrowser news from Playstore as its that fast and fluid plus free! Built for snapdragon.

09-25-17 10:15 PM

Q Browser PRO DEV wrote back already and said this:

"Thanks for your feedback!

We will update the user agent in settings;
    Ad block ‎feature will be add in the next release of QBrowser Pro.

Best,
    Stlf"

So adblock is also coming and user agent updated, etc..

09-26-17 04:27 AM
    Q Browser PRO DEV wrote back already and said this:

"Thanks for your feedback!

We will update the user agent in settings;
    Ad block ‎feature will be add in the next release of QBrowser Pro.

Best,
    Stlf"

So adblock is also coming and user agent updated, etc..

That is great love that there are still dedicated devs but I am pretty sure there is only so much they are able to do to improve the Web browsing experience, the rest sits on Blackberry's Door step and they aren't going to lift a damn finger
    If Blackberry did provide a viable browser update I would sell my Oneplus 3T and buy another Passport as a backup
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 09-26-17 at 07:30 AM.
    09-26-17 06:29 AM
    True.

i update list with developper update
    09-26-17 07:04 AM
    Great.
    Please, move Ya Disk to Cloud and Backup Tools section.
    09-26-17 11:56 AM
    and this can't be changed?

I just wrote Q Browser Pro DEV as he is super responsive with updating, maybe write him also? I told him when I go to playstore (only issue for me which isn't even an issue) via the browser it says "browser not supported " so..

Brookie are you saying he can't do anything about this even if he wanted to? We have to run one in the runtime?

If so I suggest the one made for the 801 snapdragon chip as in YuBrowser, RBROWSER as well as RsBROWSER all work very well considering they are running in the RT.

By changing the user agent to safari or something else you will access almost all the sites that stock browser doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-17 12:49 PM
1,136 ... 1213141516 ...