Sooooo I have a Q10 and updated to BB10.2 a couple weeks ago (and just now updated to 10.2.0.429 software release) and I miss 10.1 for 2 reasons:
    1. because the message screen templates (BBM and text messages) used to be black and they are now white (but the settings menu has switched from white to black).
    2. because it does not allow for easy ellipses ("...") typing which is in another thread found here -- any help appreciated

Why the switch in template colour -- any ideas? I've read that the black screen is better for battery life and that it's less hard on the eyes (makes words and icons pop more) and I really miss how my old black background looked. I keep hoping I'll find colourway options for message template but I haven't found any yet. Am I missing something or is there a leaked version that allows this?

Thanks!
    11-22-13 03:29 PM
    I just found in bbm how to do it:
    -pull down from top --> settings
    -visual theme: dark
    -close and reopen the app.

and text messages:
    -click text msg icon then three vertical dots
    -settings --> text msgs
    -visual theme: dark
    -close then reopen.

Sorry if this seems like spamming but maybe someone else will find this helpful in future!
    FF22 likes this.
    11-22-13 03:41 PM
    No, thanks for sharing. Sometimes folks post questions, find their answers elsewhere and we never hear back. Or they say "Solved" but don't say how, which does not help anyone else with the same question.
    rizdragon likes this.
    11-22-13 05:30 PM