I've had BlackBerry Travel on my various phones for a number of years. It has always been very reliable. When I took my Z10 to Turkey in the spring it worked fine for all (but one) of the flights on that trip.

But now it doesn't recognize the email from WestJet for a trip I just booked for February???

First off, it didn't recognize the WestJet email confirmation message. So I forwarded it to [email protected]

Then I got a message from BlackBerry Travels saying "Congratulations, you successfully updated your BlackBerry Travel itinerary". But nooooooo... Both the departure flight and the return flight are shown as being on January 1, 2013??????

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 10-31-13 at 11:19 AM.
    10-30-13 03:53 PM
    I had a similar problem. I booked a flight through Groupon and when the confirmation came in, it would not populate. had to enter it manually. Too bad. I really like having the automatic population of the trip info.
    10-30-13 04:03 PM
    I have problems when I travel by westjet, it works just fine when I do it via air Canada maybe is westjet?

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    10-30-13 04:47 PM
    I have problems when I travel by WestJet. It works just fine when I do it via air Canada. Maybe it is westjet?
    Apparently BlackBerry Travel has a problem interpreting the confirmation message from WestJet. Seems to me it would be a simple thing to fix.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 05:59 PM
    Apparently BlackBerry Travel has a problem interpreting the confirmation message from WestJet. Seems to me it would be a simple thing to fix.

Posted via CB10
    I hope it gets resolved soon for all of us.

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    10-30-13 06:05 PM
    I have 27 flights in next 75 days and it has worked like a charm and is correct when I forward to my email to print a copy to verify. Hopefully yours gets working again soon

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-30-13 08:34 PM
    Hello,
    Thank you for providing the note regarding your itinerary emails and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We've fixed an issue with WestJet and for most of you the itinerary should be automatically updated with the right travel information within the next couple of minutes.

Best Regards,
    The WorldMate Team.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-31-13 10:30 AM
    Hello,
    Thank you for providing the note regarding your itinerary emails and we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We've fixed an issue with WestJet and for most of you the itinerary should be automatically updated with the right travel information within the next couple of minutes.

Best Regards,
    The WorldMate Team.
    Well hallelujah!!! It is fixed. Thanks guys!!! This means a lot to me cuz one of our family members just got the new Z30 and it was a tad embarrassing when the first app he downloaded (BB Travel) didn't work... but it does now!!! Thanks. I wonder if you have it working for flights from Turkish Airlines. When we flew in Europe in May, the flights & hotels all showed up fine except for the flight from Istanbul to Bodrum on Turkish Airlines. When auto scanning didn't work, I forwarded the message but got back a reply saying those emails couldn't be scanned automatically "at this time". I could forward that stuff to you if it would help.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 11:18 AM
    I am having a problem where my trip will show up in my z30 calendar but not my q10 calendar. Anyone else having issues?
    11-01-13 01:29 AM
    I don't travel very often and when I do it's usually with Air Canada so I don't know if I'd have this problem
    with another airline, but the last couple of times I've flown, I can't get my boarding pass barcode to
    display. Air Canada will send an email or text (I've tried both ways) with a link, but when I open it I get
    a message that says "This link can only be opened from a mobile device. Please click on the link from
    your mobile device to obtain your electronic boarding pass."
    Could it be a setting on my phone (Z10)?
    11-03-13 07:49 AM
    I have been having some trouble in the past year with BB Travel not picking up flights from emails. So, after reading the posts in this thread I checked it again to see if my upcoming November 10-15 trip has been picked up, but was shocked by what I saw. There were a total of 15 bogus multi-flight trips added by BB Travel, and consequently synched to my Calendar. In some cases there were even multiple trips to different countries scheduled on the same day. I had not planned any of these trips, but the destinations were somewhat similar to some trips I had taken earlier this year (although the connection flights were totally wierd!). Who knows, maybe this was due to my upgrade last week to 10.2!

Anyway, it took me a while to clean up my calendar. I also went ahead and turned off BlackBerry Travel and all its synching and notifications. I don't think I would be using it again!

Posted via Z10
    11-03-13 10:29 AM
    All of my trips were all of the sudden lumped into one? It had all my past trips and future trips lumped into one. What is going on BB?
    11-03-13 11:07 AM
    BlackBerry Travel is one of my favorite apps. Just booked an Air Canada trip last week and it added it automagically . Also added my car rental.

One thing I noticed is that gate changes and flight time updates at the airport have been slow. These used to be instant.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 11:24 AM
    All of my trips were all of the sudden lumped into one? It had all my past trips and future trips lumped into one. What is going on BB?
    Try deleting and recreating your BlackBerry Travel account?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-13 11:25 AM
    Does anyone have problems having connecting flights updated on BlackBerry travel?

My initial flight today is on time but my connecting flight delayed and this delay was announced about two hours ago. BlackBerry travel still shows connection as being on time.

How quickly does it update?

I am travelling on air Canada from laguardia

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:10 AM
    I had a flight delayed about a month ago and BB Travel did not update. Thankfully I had done a Web check in with WestJet so they automatically sent me an info update via email. Dont think I will be using this app a lot in the future
    12-24-13 03:14 PM
    I feel like this app needs to get a bit smarter. It just keeps importing the same flights and hotel reservations from reminder emails. So now I have duplicates of everything. Updates on travel changes have been good.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 09:42 AM
    My Z30 is not picking up anything. Expedia, Amex, WestJet or Air Canada. Could it be a BES thing? I switched from a Z10 to the Z30 in December. Checked all permissions, they seem ok. Un-installed and re- installed App twice. No change.
    Any suggestions?

Sent from my awesome Z30
    02-02-14 11:21 AM