This is for anyone with Noted for BB10 made by Carterbits:

There's an app to see your noted .nbak backup file so you can see your notes on your Mac or Windows machine.

Use this link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

https://boredwookie.net/blog/blackbe...atabase-viewer

I wish there was an app to do this with Remember notes.

Noted is/was a great app that mimics the old Blackberry Memos app, just as searchable and usable. Thanks Carterbits wherever you are and thanks to Bored Wookie.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-07-18 07:15 PM
    I found it was simple to just have them in onedrive or box. box sync can be a little buggy depending on how deep youve gone but is otherwise excellent.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-18 03:52 AM
    Wow, just found this post! I will definitely download that viewer by boredwookie! I've been using Noted as my primary info-saving app for 4+ years now, first on my Q10 and now on my Classic, and I really love it.

I also just emailed Carterbits to ask if he would consider making Noted's bar file available so we can re-install it on our devices, if necessary, after BlackBerry's appworld closes next week. Fingers crossed! :-)

This is for anyone with Noted for BB10 made by Carterbits:

There's an app to see your noted .nbak backup file so you can see your notes on your Mac or Windows machine.

Use this link and scroll to the bottom of the page:

https://boredwookie.net/blog/blackbe...atabase-viewer

Noted is/was a great app that mimics the old Blackberry Memos app, just as searchable and usable. Thanks Carterbits wherever you are and thanks to Bored Wookie.

Posted with my Classic, SQC100-3/10.3.3.3204
    12-28-19 08:18 AM
    Not exactly the same, but All-Notes Backup allows you to copy all local Remember Notes to a text file so you can at least make a copy of them. You'd still have to transfer them via copy/paste to a new system.

I did this for about 600 notes back in 2013 when I realized that I hadn't set up a syncing account and was storing all my Remember notes only in the useless "local" folder. I put most of them in a OneNote File, but transferred the ones I needed to maintain to my Exchange account.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    12-28-19 11:11 AM
    Is All-Notes Backup an app in BBW? My Q10 still has a lot of stuff in Remember that didn't transfer to my Classic when I switched phones.

Not exactly the same, but All-Notes Backup allows you to copy all local Remember Notes to a text file so you can at least make a copy of them. You'd still have to transfer them via copy/paste to a new system.

I did this for about 600 notes back in 2013 when I realized that I hadn't set up a syncing account and was storing all my Remember notes only in the useless "local" folder. I put most of them in a OneNote File, but transferred the ones I needed to maintain to my Exchange account.

12-28-19 03:15 PM
    Is All-Notes Backup an app in BBW? My Q10 still has a lot of stuff in Remember that didn't transfer to my Classic when I switched phones.

Yes.

12-28-19 03:49 PM
    Thank you for the tip, @bb10adopter111!

I just installed All-Notes Backup on my Classic, and within seconds it grabbed everything in my Remember app and backed it up to a text file I can copy to my PC. About to do the same on my Q10. Great app - it does one thing but does it very well - no muss, no fuss. :-)

12-28-19 05:19 PM