I running 10.1.2354 and the latest version of BBMaps on my Z10. Whenever I type in a destination that should be using an interstate route, it gives me the trip using only local roads. I've tried rebooting and that did not help. If I go to Blackberry World and try to download and install the app again, it tells me my version is current. I know I can't delete the app as BB in their wisdom made sure of that.
    All my permissions are set to allow for the app.
    Any way to resolve this mess short of installing a newer version of the operating system
    09-29-13 01:13 PM
    There are some settings that ask you if you want to use interstates and toll roads. Have you checked them?
    09-29-13 01:32 PM
    I running 10.1.2354 and the latest version of BBMaps on my Z10. Whenever I type in a destination that should be using an interstate route, it gives me the trip using only local roads. I've tried rebooting and that did not help. If I go to Blackberry World and try to download and install the app again, it tells me my version is current. I know I can't delete the app as BB in their wisdom made sure of that.
    All my permissions are set to allow for the app.
    Any way to resolve this mess short of installing a newer version of the operating system
    Try playing with the settings within the app. Make sure the "avoid" highway option is off.

BB Maps Not Giving Directions Using Interstates-img_00000102.png

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 01:35 PM
    That was the problem Somehow I accidentally turned off the Interstate option. Thanks
    09-29-13 01:35 PM
    That was the problem Somehow I accidentally turned off the Interstate option. Thanks
    For your purposes, the "avoid" highway option SHOULD be turn off.
    If turned on, it will avoid highways.
    But, I know what you meant though.

Glad you're back on track now...
    09-29-13 01:45 PM