Is there any music player app that takes advantage of Blackberry Link so that your home cloud media are available? I understand that throught the file browser one can navigate to folders and play songs, but I'm thinking about a media-centric app that would have artist/album/title searching, cover art, etc.

I've used Subsonic for this purpose, but it's very flaky for some reason. One day it will work, and the next day I get network errors, etc.
    Audiogalaxy was great, but then Dropbox bought them and mothballed it for some unknown reason.

Thinking about trying Tonido or Zumocast. Anyone have experience with those on BB10?

Not interested in Google Play or any other services that would require payment for storing a large music collection.
    Thinking about getting a 64GB SD card and putting a good chunk of the collection on the card, but would much prefer to just leave it on the PC and stream whenever desired.

If anyone has any experience or advice for this kind of setup, please share!

Thanks.
    03-18-14 07:46 PM
    MyMusicCloud would let you stream 2GB or songs for free. Right through the browser. You could have any amount of songs in, but only 2GB would be active at any time. You could move songs from the active, playable part of storage bacn and forth to the passive storage at any time.

I can't say I used it for more than a few weeks.

This is my music, podcasts, audiobook solution: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...UvbUpU10134825
    03-18-14 08:28 PM
    Yeah, I'm beginning to think that might be a good investment. I just remembered that I can automatically sync files from home, so I won't need to remember to copy new music from the PC over to the phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-14 09:13 PM