Yes, this is very useful. We should donate if he gave us a way.

Posted via CB10
    Just send me cash in an envelope and I’ll hold it for the developer to come by and pick up.......
    08-15-18 05:48 AM
    Hi guys!

I'm grateful for this app, definitely seems to be saving my PP from some severe battery draining.

Question though: sadly I only have access to my personal files, NOT the files that are on our business dropbox to which I have access to.

I am the admin of said business dropbox, for which I use the same email address.

Any idea how I should proceed in order to have access to all the files I have access to, not just my personal files?

I could obviously transfer all our professional files to my personal files, but that becomes a bit of a hassle.

All ideas welcome, thank you!
    09-19-18 12:51 PM
    Can't find the app in BBW. Is that a regional issue? I am in Europe.

Posted via CB10
    It has been removed from BBW long time back.. no other way to download

RJ @ BlackBerry Passport
    10-16-18 05:45 PM
    It has been removed from BBW long time back.. no other way to download

RJ @ BlackBerry Passport
    This is inaccurate. I downloaded the app a few days ago from BBW, without having downloaded it previously. I'm not sure if there is a regional issue, but it is available.
    10-16-18 11:44 PM
    Hi guys!

I'm grateful for this app, definitely seems to be saving my PP from some severe battery draining.

Question though: sadly I only have access to my personal files, NOT the files that are on our business dropbox to which I have access to.

I am the admin of said business dropbox, for which I use the same email address.

Any idea how I should proceed in order to have access to all the files I have access to, not just my personal files?

I could obviously transfer all our professional files to my personal files, but that becomes a bit of a hassle.

All ideas welcome, thank you!
    nicoxg, are you still having this issue? Let me know if so and I'll see what I can do.
    10-16-18 11:45 PM
    nicoxg, are you still having this issue? Let me know if so and I'll see what I can do.
    Hello TrumpetTiger! Thanks for jumping in. I'm afraid so, still limited to my personal files (which is already great though).

The only work-around I could find was using my browser (which is BEOL for this specific purpose).

All suggestions welcome! :-)
    10-17-18 02:19 AM
    Hello TrumpetTiger! Thanks for jumping in. I'm afraid so, still limited to my personal files (which is already great though).

The only work-around I could find was using my browser (which is BEOL for this specific purpose).

All suggestions welcome! :-)
    Do you just not see the business files in Basket? Do you see shared files in your personal list?
    10-17-18 02:41 AM
    Do you just not see the business files in Basket? Do you see shared files in your personal list?
    I don't see any of our business files indeed. As for shared files, do you mean files that would have been shared with me by someone other than a colleague?

The tricky thing here is that both my professional files and personal files are linked to the same email address, so I can't share one of my professional files with "myself", so to speak.
    10-17-18 02:55 AM
    I don't see any of our business files indeed. As for shared files, do you mean files that would have been shared with me by someone other than a colleague?

The tricky thing here is that both my professional files and personal files are linked to the same email address, so I can't share one of my professional files with "myself", so to speak.
    Does your company have full out Dropbox for Business or is it just Dropbox Plus or Teams or something?
    10-17-18 02:57 AM
    Does your company have full out Dropbox for Business or is it just Dropbox Plus or Teams or something?
    It seems we have Dropbox Business Standard.
    10-17-18 04:04 AM
    It seems we have Dropbox Business Standard.
    Hmmm. I'l need to check on some things. I'll try to have an update for you in the next few days.
    10-17-18 04:27 AM
    Great, thank you very much! :-D
    10-17-18 04:27 AM
    This is inaccurate. I downloaded the app a few days ago from BBW, without having downloaded it previously. I'm not sure if there is a regional issue, but it is available.
    ^^^^^This. The dev kindly made it available in BBW a few months ago. Under the description it shows "all countries" for Supported Countries.
    10-17-18 09:50 AM
    Currently autoload works only against local Camera folder (not on SD card). I plan to add "pinned folders" in the future. But now as is.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the working app, very grateful for it. Is there any plan at this late stage to add support for photo-sync from SD card? Asking a lot, I imagine.
    10-29-20 11:50 AM
    Thanks for the working app, very grateful for it. Is there any plan at this late stage to add support for photo-sync from SD card? Asking a lot, I imagine.
    Your posting on a two year old thread. Even if developers wanted to improve their apps, they are locked out of BBW now.
    10-29-20 01:07 PM
    Your posting on a two year old thread. Even if developers wanted to improve their apps, they are locked out of BBW now.
    I'm aware. Bird10 was updated recently and is available for download outside of BBW. I've seen other threads on here with responses - and answers - after multi-year gaps. I like Basket, it still works. It's useful. Wanted to say thanks, and perhaps hope against the odds we might see an update.

Do you think that's futile and/or impossible?
    elfabio80 likes this.
    10-29-20 01:51 PM
    I'm aware. Bird10 was updated recently and is available for download outside of BBW. I've seen other threads on here with responses - and answers - after multi-year gaps. I like Basket, it still works. It's useful. Wanted to say thanks, and perhaps hope against the odds we might see an update.

Do you think that's futile and/or impossible?
    You can email the developer and ask, doesn't hurt to try.

Basket was a paid app that the developer dropped in Jan of 2018, and then at the end of Feb 2018 BlackBerry announced out of the blue an end of paid apps by April 1st. He did enable it to be used for free.... but he pretty much left at that point. He like most developers were in it for the money.
    10-29-20 02:14 PM
    He like most developers were in it for the money.
    I'm not sure about that. I seem to remember him saying that it was just a hobby/personal project for himself and then he decided to release it to BBW for others (but paid, of course). He had no other apps that I am aware of. I could be wrong - memory is not as good as it used to be!

oops totally wrong - dev has several other apps in BBW -- guess he was in it for the money, lol.
    10-29-20 02:43 PM
    I'm not sure about that. I seem to remember him saying that it was just a hobby/personal project for himself and then he decided to release it to BBW for others (but paid, of course). He had no other apps that I am aware of. I could be wrong - memory is not as good as it used to be!

He was a developer, he had done a few earlier apps. All were paid apps if I remember right.

Maybe about the time BlackBerry stopped paying developers... he simply had to get a new phone and ended up moving to another platform.

I just remember a few developers being very frustrated by BlackBerry's short notice. And he didn't update the app after that nor did he post here any more.
    10-29-20 02:52 PM
    He was a developer, he had done a few earlier apps. All were paid apps if I remember right.

Maybe about the time BlackBerry stopped paying developers... he simply had to get a new phone and ended up moving to another platform.

I just remember a few developers being very frustrated by BlackBerry's short notice. And he didn't update the app after that nor did he post here any more.
    Your memory is CLEARLY better than mine.
    10-29-20 02:54 PM
    I've been looking around the forums, but haven't found an answer, so rather than opening a new thread, perhaps it's better to "reactivate" this one.

After resetting my Passport to unlink BlackBerry Protect, I did a similar setup to how I had it but have been unable to setup Basket accordingly.

For unknown reasons the token url given by Dropbox doesn't seem like the one in the instructions of the app, so I'm unable to detect which is the authorization token.

Has anyone else faced the same issue?
    01-01-22 10:31 PM
    I've been looking around the forums, but haven't found an answer, so rather than opening a new thread, perhaps it's better to "reactivate" this one.

After resetting my Passport to unlink BlackBerry Protect, I did a similar setup to how I had it but have been unable to setup Basket accordingly.

For unknown reasons the token url given by Dropbox doesn't seem like the one in the instructions of the app, so I'm unable to detect which is the authorization token.

Has anyone else faced the same issue?
    Yes - just went through that a couple of days ago. The token is there in the address url but it does indeed look different than the example or youtube video. It's much longer- mine, for example looked like this: fDRYkHSKGH4AAAAAAAAAATLj3QZsdR0hbFph3zZdA7MifezKAn 0BaNC7sFztIHNG&uid=142384427&account_id=dbid%3AAAA cz9WllBfuKF_fE8fJEmjwElN2KGxDG3o

It still is basically in the same location as the video but you may have to use trial and error with cut and paste, lol, to get it right. Basket is now up and running fine on my Passport again.
    01-01-22 10:37 PM
    Yes - just went through that a couple of days ago. The token is there in the address url but it does indeed look different than the example or youtube video. It's much longer- mine, for example looked like this: fDRYkHSKGH4AAAAAAAAAATLj3QZsdR0hbFph3zZdA7MifezKAn 0BaNC7sFztIHNG&uid=142384427&account_id=dbid%3AAAA cz9WllBfuKF_fE8fJEmjwElN2KGxDG3o

It still is basically in the same location as the video but you may have to use trial and error with cut and paste, lol, to get it right. Basket is now up and running fine on my Passport again.
    Thanks! I did as you suggested, it took a few tries but finally go it working.

For anyone else having this issue, it seems that the authorisation token is the one between "access_token=" and "&uid", it looks like this:

http://localhost:8080/auth#token_typ...&access_token=[USE THIS ONE]&uid=[***]&account_id=[***]

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    01-01-22 11:17 PM
    Thanks! I did as you suggested, it took a few tries but finally go it working.

For anyone else having this issue, it seems that the authorisation token is the one between "access_token=" and "&uid", it looks like this:

http://localhost:8080/auth#token_typ...&access_token=[USE THIS ONE]&uid=[***]&account_id=[***]

Posted via CB10
    Which is exactly what the guide tells us.
    01-01-22 11:18 PM
    Which is exactly what the guide tells us.
    Sort of, the problem is that the URL from Dropbox has changed the order of some of the text. For instance, it has moved the "type=bearer" to the beginning of the URL address, which can confuse some, as it no longer looks the same as the in-app instructions and image.

I had Basket previously setup and it was quite an easy process. But this time around I struggled, had to try different combinations and requested the token several times.
    01-01-22 11:26 PM
75 123