Thank you for your support for the Chef's Recipe Box application with many 5 stars reviews.

I started the second iteration changes on the Cocktails application (Native Blackberry Application). I have made majors changes to the application to make it the Bartender-most-wanted application on the market. It now contains over 30,000 cocktails - the largest on any mobile platforms.

The category list has been updated and customized with an amazing selection. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Please give it a try and let me know if you have any improvement ideas. I will work on it in the next few weeks. These changes might apply retroactively to the Chef's Recipe Box application.

Link: BlackBerry World - Cocktails and Drinks 30000 recipes
    Price: $0.99

If you like the application, please give it a review... it gives us motivation to continue updating it.

Thanks!

--

Calling all cocktails & drinks lovers! This is the most wanted intelligent Cocktails & Drinks recipe application. It contains 30,000+ cocktails and drinks with photo capability. No internet/Wifi connection required! You can also search any drink recipes easily, or even add your own invented cocktails and drinks!

This application has the most features and rated the best user interface for Recipe Application.

Features:

Latest update: amazing web search feature that returns the highest ranked cocktail with full ratings!

1. Contains many cocktails and drinks with amazing personal and web search features and NO internet required for local recipes.

1. Add your own cocktail and edit any of the existing sample cocktail

2. Set Display - set a photo for the cocktail and have it shown on all the listings and cocktail page for easy select.

3. SmartPhoto option let you easily capture or select Photo for the cocktail .

4. Store unlimited number of photos for each cocktail .

5. Favourite and My Cocktail options.

6. SmartStep and SmartCheck features - easily track and save your cocktail cooking steps and ingredients as you mix the drinks.

7. Support multiple categories and category editing for each cocktail and drink.

8. Natively developed for BlackBerry� 10 for high performance and usability.

With extremely easy to use recently viewed, search, favourite and other options, you can effortlessly look for the recipes you wish to use.

Wait no more! Download this application and start mixing a cocktail or drink right away!
    Last edited by anon(153966); 05-29-13 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Price added.
    05-29-13 02:56 PM
    Really cool! Thanks for bringing this!

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:18 PM
    Now featured on crackberry.com - first link: Best BlackBerry 10 apps for creating crazy cool cocktails | CrackBerry.com

Thank you Crackberry and everyone for your support!

Latest update waiting for approval:

Sep. 1, 2013 - 1.0.15
    - Added Help (slide from top down -> Help).
    - I will add My Bar feature (search cocktails base on your what you have in your bar) in the future.

Sep. 1, 2013 - 1.0.13
    - Updated graphical layout in the main list and in the Cocktail detail page. A bit more pleasant now.
    - Fixed unlimited page scrolling issue
    - Fixed disclaimer issue
    - Fixed width issue for Z10 device
    - Fixed after item edited, the change is not reflected right away in the item
    - Fixed issue category from last item shown up again in another item
    - Changed release note to read from a text file
    09-02-13 11:26 PM