Hub++ Disco style...anyone ever read the instructions? I was hoping that someone might explain what this means...

Please also disable LED, Vibrate and Sound notifications for Hub++ in system settings.

I can't seem to find Vibrate and Sound section. Also, does this mean we are turning off the settings in the app we are trying to use?

The Book of Ezekiel in the KJV is less confusing than this.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 11:36 AM
    Hub++ Disco style...anyone ever read the instructions? I was hoping that someone might explain what this means...

Please also disable LED, Vibrate and Sound notifications for Hub++ in system settings.

I can't seem to find Vibrate and Sound section. Also, does this mean we are turning off the settings in the app we are trying to use?

The Book of Ezekiel in the KJV is less confusing than this.

Posted via CB10
    It tells you to do turn off system notifications so that the app and system notifications do not conflict with each other. I use Hub++ just for the leds so I only turn those off in system settings, turn the others off in the app.

Vibrate and sound notifications are right there in system settings as soon as you open Notifications, in the app you have to click on Accts button at the bottom to adjust those. Hope I got what you're trying to ask.

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.1925)
    devcellent and Steve54 like this.
    12-30-13 12:52 PM
    It tells you to do turn off system notifications so that the app and system notifications do not conflict with each other. I use Hub++ just for the leds so I only turn those off in system settings, turn the others off in the app.

Vibrate and sound notifications are right there in system settings as soon as you open Notifications, in the app you have to click on Accts button at the bottom to adjust those. Hope I got what you're trying to ask.

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.1925)
    That's a start!!! Many thanks...

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 01:39 PM
    I've been in the same boat.
    Awesome that developer has made this headless now, still a few bugs to iron out.
    Just go in there and fool around with the app. settings.
    Seems to be working for me now.
    Oh a few restarts seems to have done the trick.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 02:05 PM
    That's a start!!! Many thanks...

Posted via CB10
    No problem, and to help customize the leds, when you are choosing your colours slap a delay in there or two. I got one that is R-R-R-B-B-B, then R--G-- , RB and so on.
    devcellent likes this.
    12-30-13 08:48 PM
    I too cannot figure out HUB++. Sorry I paid for it.

All I want is for it to notify me when my boss emails me.
    I added him as the single contact to the software.

But it always signals for every email I get from the work domain.
    How do I get it to stop the notifications for every colleague who sends me an email and only have it work for a sole contact?
    02-01-14 11:08 AM
    Please note that in order to get work email notification at contact level, you would have to have the app installed through the work space BB world. Your BES admin would have to do that.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 10:12 PM