Hello,

When I had my iPhone5 I used to sync many services with my NAS at home. For instance, every picture taken with the iphone was automatically uploaded/synced with ds photo software and so all the pics were uploaded and stored in my NAS at home.

Now that I have a BBQ10, I have installed ds photo (the soft from Synology to manage and upload pics in the NAS remotely) using the android version. It works flawlessly, but I'm searching how can I do to automatically upload pictures taken with the blackberry to the NAS through the application.

Has anyone tried to do this before with the BB? Is there any other app that can do what I'm looking for?

Thanks!
    09-08-13 09:44 AM
    So the sideload works flawlessly and you just want a native app to do it?
    09-08-13 10:44 AM
    It works flawlessly but I have to manually pick the pictures that I want to upload. Wiht the iPhone, there are many services (dropbox photo for instance) that 5 secs after you have taken the picture, it has been transferred to the cloud, that is what I'm looking for.
    09-08-13 11:08 AM
    Ah i see. I think the box app has this integration. You might be able to sync your box account on the NAS and do it that way
    09-08-13 11:13 AM
    Yeah the built in box app does this.

Also, if you tick the correct box on BlackBerry Link, it will automatically sync photos etc when you connect to your home wifi.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 02:41 PM