I know this question is kind-of the opposite of a BlackBerry 10 App -related question, but I love Print 2 Go on my BB10 device and was looking for similar functionality for Android or iOS devices for friends and customers.

Does anyone have experience with apps like these? I don't fancy the idea of scouring the Google Play and iOS for hours to find them and sift through all the dross.

Thanks
    01-14-14 09:14 AM
    You can always post/send feedback to Beta Zone and see if BlackBerry picks up the idea of making Android/iOS clients.
    01-14-14 09:21 AM
    You can always post/send feedback to Beta Zone and see if BlackBerry picks up the idea of making Android/iOS clients.
    Good idea... but honestly, I see the business case for BB to make the client for BB10 devices, and even provide the service as a "multi-platform feature" for clients of organizations running BES, but I don't see why BlackBerry would bother making it for Android / iOS... unless it was somehow cast as an extra feature of BBM, like "Print via BBM"... interesting thought... but it's something I'm looking for sooner than this would be in blackberry's priorities, I expect.
    diegonei likes this.
    01-14-14 09:31 AM
    Good idea... but honestly, I see the business case for BB to make the client for BB10 devices, and even provide the service as a "multi-platform feature" for clients of organizations running BES, but I don't see why BlackBerry would bother making it for Android / iOS... unless it was somehow cast as an extra feature of BBM, like "Print via BBM"... interesting thought... but it's something I'm looking for sooner than this would be in blackberry's priorities, I expect.
    And this, people, is why BlackBerry should listen to what we say.
    01-14-14 09:55 AM
    I use Printershare! Side loaded of course!
    01-16-14 12:46 AM