Wondering what productivity and social media apps people rely on and use most frequently on their BB Classics? What do you use to get the best experience and most value out of your device on a daily basis?
    11-09-15 01:55 PM
    Switch to Apple or Android for apps.

Blackberry hates users who want apps...

"It's not a toy"

Remember that saying...LOL

Seriously though, I've all but given up on BB10. Went back to iOS happily and have all the app support I need. And no, I'm not a teenager using snapchat.

Smartphones have evolved to business tools, and unfortunately blackberry has failed to evolve. I can run my business needs completely through iOS or android yet BB10 fails daily.

RIP BB10, things haven't been the same since my trusty 9700.
    11-09-15 02:45 PM
    Switch to Apple or Android for apps.

Blackberry hates users who want apps...
    I think the OP wants a list of apps from folks that are actually using a Classic.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-09-15 02:48 PM
    I have a classic in my possession on the latest 10.3.2 leak. I would gladly sell all devices I own and go back to it of Blackberry would get off their asses and do something besides screwing over long time users.

I utilize it daily checking on wifi, hoping against hope that something useful gets updated. Every day with another failure comes another brick in the wall.
    11-09-15 02:50 PM
    Hey guys. While I appreciate your POV, I actually really like my BB and still find it to be a very viable and useful phone for my needs. I was hoping to use this thread to see if others who use their BB's daily (and ideally their BB Classic) to see if there any apps they rely on regularly from a productivity or social media standpoint to get the most out of their experience. Thanks.
    southlander likes this.
    11-09-15 03:00 PM
    I agree the OP has a Classic and wants suggestions on usefull apps, which there are quite some, taking this post to a crying for whatever is very unfair and acctually an attempt to discourage!

- read out
    - readitnow
    - petrol usage
    - blackbullet
    - fx rates
    - mee birthdays
    - paper pusher scanner
    - easy note pro

These are the ones I use most!

Posted via CB10
    FF22, southlander and dayoungtx like this.
    11-09-15 03:04 PM