02-21-13 11:25 AM
    great apps ..
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-14-13 09:32 AM
    awesome apps. Photo X Pro, Message X, Contact X, Call X, I like X
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-22-13 07:40 AM
    Viet hop has the X software of contact/call/sms,does SECURT X on ur development schedule?
    The Securt X i need is: put a specific contact into secret X list,any outgoing&incoming log&data like sms、call record、email from the specific contact will be delete in BB10 HUB or any OS default app,all the data will be storage in the securt x.and the software must be run under the backgroud,with a special slide,the contact x can display on the screen.
    BB10 lack of the securt software like this...but so many in the later OS,like blackbook,chameleon.
    let's hope for it!!!
    louis.keeper likes this.
    06-22-13 09:55 AM
    Viet hop has the X software of contact/call/sms,does SECURT X on ur development schedule?
    The Securt X i need is: put a specific contact into secret X list,any outgoing&incoming log&data like sms、call record、email from the specific contact will be delete in BB10 HUB or any OS default app,all the data will be storage in the securt x.and the software must be run under the backgroud,with a special slide,the contact x can display on the screen.
    BB10 lack of the securt software like this...but so many in the later OS,like blackbook,chameleon.
    let's hope for it!!!
    Nice suggestions, could you please email us more detail about your need so we can note down and start working on what we could: [email protected]

Thank you very much
    srzbznz likes this.
    06-23-13 11:23 AM
    Hello,

For the contact x app, is there anyway to export the saved backup to outlook? I tried just sending the back up to my pc and opening it on outlook but that only gave me my first contact.

Appreciate the hard work on the app! Keep it up

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 12:01 PM
    Hello,For the contact x app, is there anyway to export the saved backup to outlook? I tried just sending the back up to my pc and opening it on outlook but that only gave me my first contact.Appreciate the hard work on the app! Keep it up Posted via CB10
    Hi, please use any vcf spliter tool to split the file into separate contact files. Try the one in attachment for free.Regards.
    Attached Files
    08-24-13 12:18 PM
    Please develop call blocker and WIFI auto off (when out of hotspot range) apps for BB 10.
    08-30-13 09:42 AM
    Apologies for my bad English skills

I love music X - I would pay another $10 and buy it another 10 times if it was a little bit more polished - Neutron player is ugly, laggy and a battery drain. I think it would be profitable to really establish music X as the most simple, efficient, clean music player with good basic functionality for BB10

Some things I would like to see: Less emphasis on the 'timer' functionality - I understand that the app is focused on this as the main idea but I feel the elegant look and efficient design of the app can actually turn it in to one of the best music players on BB10 - You have very good design taste!

Replace Stop button with pause/play - sometimes it is hard to locate the song to pause by finding it on the list - I don't think many people really use the stop button on their players at all

Some basic way to create simple play lists would be nice - maybe move alarm button to top and make playlist button on bot right

*Ability to skip music to next or previous by holding the volume buttons up or down

Also there is no need to mimic other heavy inefficient players with album artwork or 'now playing screen' bloat - it is too excessive
    09-05-13 11:19 AM
    Apologies for my bad English skills

I love music X - I would pay another $10 and buy it another 10 times if it was a little bit more polished - Neutron player is ugly, laggy and a battery drain. I think it would be profitable to really establish music X as the most simple, efficient, clean music player with good basic functionality for BB10

Some things I would like to see: Less emphasis on the 'timer' functionality - I understand that the app is focused on this as the main idea but I feel the elegant look and efficient design of the app can actually turn it in to one of the best music players on BB10 - You have very good design taste!

Replace Stop button with pause/play - sometimes it is hard to locate the song to pause by finding it on the list - I don't think many people really use the stop button on their players at all

Some basic way to create simple play lists would be nice - maybe move alarm button to top and make playlist button on bot right

*Ability to skip music to next or previous by holding the volume buttons up or down

Also there is no need to mimic other heavy inefficient players with album artwork or 'now playing screen' bloat - it is too excessive
    Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, actually i planned to re-design the whole Music X, not too much for UI but UX. Also need to fix the missing song files issue (some are read and some are not).

Sorry I've been too busy and haven't had time for it. I hope i can make it soon. Should be around Jam Asia.

Regards.
    srzbznz likes this.
    09-05-13 11:54 AM